Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy (51051 Views)

See How Rain Paid Homage To The Rainmaker,majek As He Goes Home Today. / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by shumuel(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Walahi....she smart die....na insurance she dey do.....if trump head spark.....straight here.....

Yes na, and she might even get a beach house near the River, she could even claim lineage to the godness and demand being worship, Dollar to Naira is now N500/$ the best rate for her in the world, she comes to Osun, Nigeria then she is already a godess, make them sha no sell The River Osun to her, kikiki Lol grin

who has that her Terii gbosa picture ?

i hail her, her porting na grammy award winning grin
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
What style is this again
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
shumuel:

Yes na, and she might even get a beach house near the River, she could even claim lineage to the godness and demand being worship, Dollar to Naira is now N500/$ the best rate for her in the world, she comes to Osun, Nigeria then she is already a godess, make them sha no sell The River Osun to her, kikiki Lol grin

who has that her Terii gbosa picture ?

i hail her, her porting na grammy award winning grin

Lol....she deserves 12 OSCARS sef....
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by naturefellow(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
RockHard:

Yet she dey praise Yoruba goddess? cheesy grin You Jokers and your attache by force.

Yoruba consciousness is just too strong and stubborn. Even slavery sef no fit suppress the consciousness. cool
Now I don't know what concerns egusisoup or Ibo culture with this post
Some people would die if they don't show or announce themselves!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by shumuel(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....she deserves 12 OSCARS sef....

kikiki Lol grin indeed
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by Prosper123: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2017
jagorinho:

why should i remove religion? religion and corruption are the major vices holding this country down,beyonce is free to express hersef,you dont need to condemn her under religious pretext but please since you are educated,you ought to know that one does not need to travel out to know what is happening around the world,if you know the amount of data,time and energy i used to check international affairs every single day, i doubt you will match that.

I don't condemn her but what she represents which the few enlightened ones even in the US understand and kick against.She is a public figure I grant, I understand what you are saying, that she is free to go nude but why should I gloat or throw a fuss over it. They are actors and need to pull off some publicity stunts. Do you know how the lives of celebrities like her affect the younger generation in America They are getting lazy, damaged and all yet people like her are free to express herself. Was that how the founding fathers built a great nation like that. Fyi,America is no more developing, they are on a downward spiral.And surfing the internet is quite different from knowing a people.for example, if anyone tells the majority of Nigerians that professional wrestling is not real outright,that it is scripted like a drama, only few will know or accept no matter how much you have used the www you will still be far from some core things.
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by kizking: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
EgusiSoup:
Nice one proud woman of the Igbo race undecided

pls don't say that, she can't be igbo
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Dhayor001:
Lovely.

Since the advent of foreign religions, Africans have become so blinded to our own roots! Everything African on the African soil is seen as fetish and evil.

All hail the river goddess Osun!!!
No mind dem,everytin foreign is holy and true while everytin indigeneous is evil.
Such a credulous bunch.
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by Prosper123: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
before you know it she will divorce and yet will sing about love. They are power-thirsty actors
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by KealDrogo: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by codemaniacs: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
k
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by jagorinho: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Prosper123:

I don't condemn her but what she represents which the few enlightened ones even in the US understand and kick against.She is a public figure I grant, I understand what you are saying, that she is free to go nude but why should I gloat or throw a fuss over it. They are actors and need to pull off some publicity stunts. Do you know how the lives of celebrities like her affect the younger generation in America They are getting lazy, damaged and all yet people like her are free to express herself. Was that how the founding fathers built a great nation like that.
so beyonce expressions are the cause of america's problems?you just showed you are a typical african blaming others for his misfortune.I know if beyonce was shouting jesus is lord you wont have problem with that.Look, she is free to express herself and the last i check america is not iraq or pakistan....and about your pick on wrestling,every sane person knows wrestling is staged
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by codemaniacs: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
k
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by nelsonomini(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
maskid:
smh yellowbars always looking for some one to cling to,.. now its beyonce. very soon e go be nicky minaj. are you guys this servile?

attention seeking lots.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2017/02/13/beyonce-s-grammy-performance-was-inspired-by-this-african-goddes.html?sf56041000=1
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by MrJonny(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
basty:
Some IPOB will die of jealousy

lol Basty.. is that for baastard? let them not catch you sha #stillMindingMyBusiness
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by teozey111(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
KealDrogo:

You are a mentally deranged person.
After quoting the reliable source (Daily Mail), you yet calling me a liar. Am I the original source of the article?
you are just another demented afonja ....
that's why people like you get decapitated
Re: Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy by djkall(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Some IPOB will die of jealousy

You are high on something cheap and expired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.