Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why are girls so eager for money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are girls so eager for money? (6662 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are girls so eager for money? by paulibling(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2005
Why are girls so eager for money? If you have a girl and you are rich, once your situation changes she goes after other guys. Isn't this so?

[I][severe editing][/I]
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by cutie(f): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2005
Look, my friend, first of all it is not so for all girls. Some really don't care about that. It just depends on how you choose her.

I think if some of us do that, it should be either because you guys are not that serious with us (admit it) or just because you yourself went ahead to go out with the most beautiful or popular girl. In that case, you should know she'll be "expensive", eh??

If she doesn't keep beautiful, you won't like going before your friends with her (abi no be so?) And how does she keep looking good without money? You just have to choose, because most of them come from poor homes, so either you give them the money, or they look somewhere else.

Although I hate girls who do that, I still understand them. You guys should first think of being more serious with girls, and after they'll also be more serious with you.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by tayotina(f): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2005
Not all girls do that you know. I would love a man for who he is and not for what he has because no condition is permanent.

And guys you should know how to take good care of your ladies. Really, you don't have to wait for them to ask you for money. If you want them to look good, then you must be ready to spend.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by solo2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2005
Not all girls you come across are greedy or like asking too much for money,Though some ask for up keeping, buying cloths and make-ups, but those who ask for it always do so because they did not love the guy or want to scare away unwanted lover.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by hotpikin(f): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2005
paulibling:

Why are girls so eager for money? If you have a girl and you are rich, once your situation changes she goes after other guys. Isn't this so?

[I][severe editing][/I]
it seems to me that you typed this message in bitterness or something. Well, answering your question, [I]no[/I], not all girls are like that. Depends on the kind of chics who are attracted to you rolleyes
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by pkrix(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2005
I am not a girl. That not withstsnding, I don't think it's all girls that are like that. This behaviour towards money is a problem that is greatly influenced by one's geogrphical area.

And the girls that are after money "number one" in a relationship are simply called the "Kpako girls."
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2005
The same issue from a different perspective:

The women feel that if a man loves them, he should be willing to 'take care' of them (Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money).
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by mamba(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2005
Most girls will say money is not an issue but they're all lying.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by dominobaby(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2005
mamba:

Most girls will say money is not an issue but they're all lying.
glad you used the word "most".
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by mamba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2005
Most means almost all, probably 99.999999999%
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ernie: 4:02am On Jun 14, 2005
Why do people simply assume that girls run after money? It is very funny the way they put it.

Are girls not human beings? Don't they neeed money for their upkeep? So because they are girls now they automatically are assigned angels in caharge of treasury to hand them cash right? Well that is rubbish and is not true.

They need money like boys do for feeding, clothing, schooling etc .
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by jogego(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2005
ernie:

Why do people simply assume that girls run after money? It is very funny the way they put it.
They need money like boys do for feeding, clothing, schooling etc .

Well, then get what you want from your parents, or better still work for it. Up until we sign the dotted lines, am not legally obliged to provide for you. Morally, I might provide for you but it aint cast in stone dearie so please and please to avoid any embarassment, dont even go there....aight?
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by mosiate(f): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2005
girls they ain't so eager to get money but they just like money.If girl are so eager to get money all girls should be a prostitute by nowand moreover if girls are eager to get money why is that young guys that are not rich still get wife.
One thing is that when a lady is genuinely in love money will not be her priority again.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by sage(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2005
Most girls would readilly do anything and more for money. When a girl presses a guy so much for money, it's a turn off for most guys.

I think women were created with a high level of materialistic tendencies: I saw much of that in Unizik's Omata girls. (sorry if you are offended but the truth has got to be spoken)
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by mosiate(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2005
Sage, I agree with you. Raz girls will do anything to get money, but not all girls.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Chigszy(f): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2005
that does not apply to all the girls. me for one
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Greatpeter(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2005
Not all girls go for money but some it's "Money for hand back for ground"for some.
But I won't blame them either the economy is bad so what do you expect?
Won't they survive? I am not supporting them ooo.

But if there is any better way to help them let boys do and stop harrassing them with******
Imagine a youg lady looking for job and one papa in the office says if she won't befriend him then she should consider her out of the post.

Imagine! and this lady needs this job badly. Won't she start considering that this might be her chance oooooooooooo
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ikstarr: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2005
Check the background of such people since this attribute is not peculiar to just the ladies.
The undelying cause is upbringing. Trepidation as to the persons' future and sense of being....
Ok enuff with the zen s#3t ......Just be a professional and a humanist yourself and you will attract same shikena!
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ayemo(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2005
this issue has ever be a puzzle to me since i ever discovered that young ladies of age 18 up ward are no longer after love but money. couples of them i have met but the relationship doesn't last. my own contention was to meet a decent girl and settle with but surprise to discovered that non of them ready to experience and acknowledge little pains with huzzling guys.
they prefer going for their parent mates and sugar daddy out there in order to achieve their satisfactions.

i have being persevering on this race for almost 5 years now, without able to a have single girl to cleave with me.

but why this has become so ranpant in all the universe? i need to know

i am looking for a wife
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Greatpeter(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2005
The economy is bad and poverty has ravaged the land, everybody wants to ride a car so what do you expect.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by stevo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2005
my friend its my question , stil i can tell you the moment you meet a girl you love ,you will like to know weather she is willing to marry you if you propose and the same goes to the woman she will be asking of money for her to know this guy really is interested in me,and i tell you is normall ,she is not doing it to ruin you but for the sake of love take care
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Greatpeter(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2005
Stevo I diagree with your ideology. Money should not be used as a basis for testing a man for real love.
You've gotten many other ways to test a man/woman whether he/she actually loves you.

Some men are ready to spend and yet they are not willing for a last long relationship but to just suck and go, we call it kick & run.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by stevo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2005
my friend you hear your self some men are ready to spend after the spending dont you think he will find it hard to let you go.... on the side of girls which you have no comment to make it is normal
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by nddy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2005
cool it a fact that 95% of ladies are after the money. This is irrespective of their background,religion or belief. Whether naija gurls or Philly gurls all they want is the money. I aint saying they are gold diggers but they aint messing with no broke broda
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Latoya(f): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2005
what da hell is going on here?
aint there ladies who can challenge these guys here? shocked
Gals go for money in order to know if a guy is capable of handling her needs and request not because they r broke or something.
i can't go out with a guy that buys me everything,some presents i don't collect from guys,these include:
Money,clothes,shoes,bra,undies,alot more,basically anthing that isn't romantic.y don't you get me a teddy or flowers or take her out to somewhere the both of u can have some quite time, take her on a date,take her to dinner,instead of those crap?for a guy to even give a gal money is an insult to me... sad
well,if you r a girl and you collect money from guys you shuld have a good reason y you do.....
collecting money or material gifts isn't bad if he offers o,but don't ever ask him becos he will feel you r after his cash and not him......
preferably is better to go out with guys that don't have it all,so you guys can start together instead of depending on him
i am a very Independaent girl,at my age,i think i have it all,i have what most gals of my age don't....,because i am hardworking and God is on my side and so i expect every lad to work,think,plan for the future,and pray putting every situation in the hands of God almight and be independent instead of allowing some rusty guys to point finger at us.
They shuld ask us for money and not the other way round lipsrsealed
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by twinkledew(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2005
helloooooooooooooooooooo
i like money but i like me own money better. most of the time i will rather spend my money but that does not mean the dude shld not spend on me or me spending on him. gurls that like money are gluttons, stingy, selfish and big headed. i do not know why they can not spend their money they love spending other people's money. that is why most gurls are treated like sluts. gurls that do this shld plsssssssssss come back to ur senses.have pride in urself and do not let guys use u ok.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Latoya(f): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2005
Thank u o
At least Twinkledew is talking some sense grin
Ose jar'e wink
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by DEKING3(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2005
I think the reason is that girls don't want to settle down with a guy they aren't sure can take good care of them, so, they think the best way to size up the guy is by asking him 4 money.

Girls I lie?
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Latoya(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2005
u lie o,big fat lie
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by twinkledew(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2005
De-king i disagree with ya. its not about settling down. its Greediness.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by TaliTali(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2005
Twinkledew, it is not even grdiness. You see? The moment a girl starts loving money, the end result is always that she rememains single throughout her life. So what I see in it is that they love money not knowing what it means to their lives.

Go on asking for money and see now!
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by lalaingbea(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2005
wt is good is good & wt is bad is bad OK. so men take good care of Dir girls like so all so girl's should do disarm. so DAT Dy will not go Thur money 4 hand back 4 ground. am against that Cos am a Christian OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.