Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why are girls so eager for money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are girls so eager for money? (6666 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by mabelly: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2006
Jus their nature; dey blif dat guys shud be d one with d money and dem spend it all.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by katherinae(f): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
make up $50
sexy lingerie for ur honey $80
nails and hair $150
Phone card to call ur other fiance in the US 7000 naira

finding a loser who u wont sleep with but yet will pay for it all PRICELESS

u know money is hard ot come by, but for every thing else there's always a love struck loser just waiting to get used grin
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Pain(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2007
Because They Are Daughters of Eve. Eve-ill, Evil. Ever Thot of How the Word Evil Came About?

And MoneY?,,,,,,,Well, Money Is The Root Of All Evils

Dont Quote Me. lipsrsealed
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by kemulala(f): 5:09am On Mar 26, 2007
Why are girls so eager for money? If you have a girl and you are rich, once your situation changes she goes after other guys. Isn't this so?
Well i have always asked myself that but i guess it depends on which side of the world u are, i think in naija women have more concern about money but for this yankee we don´t.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ugodaniel(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2007
Girls are so eager for money cos they are so eager for money! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided go figure
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by olutomiwa(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
Na so and its because love is expensive,no more free love.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by awoof(m): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2007
the answer is very simple nature made them to be like that. anyway sha it depends if they are dealing with young guys they are clever not to demand because any affair with a single could end up in marriage-so they reason cheesy cheesy but if it an aristo it is money for hand, back for ground chikenna grin grin grin
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by syrene(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2007
@pain,
are u normal? angry
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Bulga(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2007
awoof:

the answer is very simple nature made them to be like that. anyway sha it depends if they are dealing with young guys they are clever not to demand because any affair with a single could end up in marriage-so they reason cheesy cheesy but if it an aristo it is money for hand, back for ground chikenna grin grin grin

Nature has nothing to do with girls running from one guy to another for the sake of money. It is a matter of greed and poverty. Any man who loves himself should stay away from such girls no matter how beautiful they may be, they have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sadness, broken heart, sexual Transmitted Diseases, AIDS etc.

We all know that decent and productive girls are taken every time, but I for one, love myself and will keep searching till I find that girl.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ChidiO2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2007
Obviously not all girls are like this. Now there are those who are solely after the money and those who are not just after the money but would like to have their man to be somewhat financially stable, if not in the process of being so and there's nothing wrong with that.

The ones who are only after the money, well you've got a good explanation of them by Bulga.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by ssRhino: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2007
shocked
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Bosdem(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
My dear not all girls, if u lure her with your money, what do u expect.
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
Duh? tongue cos they got lots to buy
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
because money makes the world go round cool so i heard
Re: Why are girls so eager for money? by yebariba(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2008
its amazing how women always like to say "not me o" when something bad is mentioned. at the end of the day though you will find these same girls who are claiming good girl as being the really guilty ones. women unfortunately tend to operate on a money for hand, back for ground level. really sad. makes me want to cry but most women are bitches and whores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.