Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable (27882 Views)

Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Ruggedpen: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
that is why nijia girls doesn't get married they form to the grave.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nofuckgiven: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
JDelight:
New Nursery rhyme for Nigerian pupils.
Old Buhari is sick and went to London
Hmm haa went to London
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad
Hmm haa travelled abroad
The sickness became worse and he never returned
Hmm haa never returned
There came angry Nigerians who rumoured his death
Hmm haa rumoured his death
There came his speaker who said he's alive
Hmm haa said he's alive
Old Buhari got up....... To be continued...na joke oh!
Old Buhari got up and flew back to Nigeria
Hmm haa flew back to Nigeria
Which made the wailers to commit sucide
Hmm haa commit sucide grin grin
I say make I complete am na since na one of my favorite nursery rhymes.... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
The time has come for me 2 open up to my nairaland crush... grin,enough is enough.
you want give person free kitten be that o
grin
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
Onyibo girls and straight forwardness shaa.. y'all should check that chat
You see your life undecided
"hard to get and keeping your kitten to yourself" want to ruin you.
sad

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:
I just love the way this DM chat flows
Nigerian guys can be such creeps when it comes to chatting up a lady.

Nigeria Guy: Hi you look cute
Lady: K
Nigeria Guy: I love you
Lady: shocked shocked shocked
Lady: Already undecided undecided undecided
lols grin
calm down, you ain't funny, just laughing at you! tongue grin
assuming a 9ja dawg chat ya up with such sentence, you would have replied with "k"
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
princessnike:
Time 2 open up 2 my nairaland crushgringringrin
go ahead...
Free puna'ni on the call grin
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

It is you Nigeria Guys that have a problem with chatting a lady
One minute you guys are professing love like it is water
Two minutes you guys are proposing marriage.

Nigeria guys learn from that chat yourself
Abeg avoid us go marry oyinbo undecided
you go suck d**k tire grin grin grin
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

Sorry boo, someone already beat you to it kiss
someone told me about a "foreign lie", now I've come to experience one grin
szen.... kateskitty dey lie, she's single.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
Onyibo girls and straight forwardness shaa.. y'all should check that chat

That's exactly how things should be.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
am not..if you slide in my sm..I will ignore you for one year before I start replying you embarassed
Fat girls just love to ignore niggas, i wonder why shaa undecided
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
SlimmB:

someone told me about a "foreign lie", now I've come to experience one grin
szen.... kateskitty dey lie, she's single.
Verily verily I say unto you cheesy
I ain't tongue
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
IT IS FINISHED!! grin lmao
Can still see your ass behind ya.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

Verily verily I say unto you cheesy
I ain't tongue
then let that dawg that wouldn't like to be tag coward come claim his highness undecided
the nigga don dey fear, don't be, just show up, or i take her from you and hand her over to the brave dawg angry
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
they will tag me olosho

Only immature guys tag babe's as such on NL! I have 4 female friends I've met on NL and no one even knows that we are pals!

Stop using the actions of immature fools to judge every other M you see online!

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin

Not bad... Maybe I will take risk too.. Lemme make a new account cheesy

We never know when Mr Cupid come and hit the guy with his arrow.. grin

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by shinarlaura(f): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingRex1:
Can anything like this come out of nl?

Of course
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by olawunidamilare(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
let try our #wemeetonnairaland... Nairalander sabi yabi. Love you guys though..

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by goldbim(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
fiftynaira:
#weMetonNairaland goldbim is now a household name in my hood.
wow!! cool cool nice one!I'm humbled swts..

1 Like

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:
I just love the way this DM chat flows
Nigerian guys can be such creeps when it comes to chatting up a lady.

Nigeria Guy: Hi you look cute
Lady: K
Nigeria Guy: I love you
Lady: shocked shocked shocked
Lady: Already undecided undecided undecided

Hahaha, that is so true. You need to make a nairaland post about this. Lalasticlala needa to see this.
Naija guys don't seem to know how to chat up a girl. You don't mention love until much, much later on in the relationship.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

I tire o.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
teejaypee:
That girl is cute, but still, she responded well in the DM.

Naija girls would never reply like that, even those that have transformed themselves to amadioha

Why would they open up when you would be professing love almost immediately? Some Naija guys would ask you out and on the first day he would already be saying I love you. What kind if nonsense is that? Why can't you just let things flow and see where they end up instead of being desperate and forcing it.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by ephi123(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
teejaypee:
That girl is cute, but still, she responded well in the DM.

Naija girls would never reply like that, even those that have transformed themselves to amadioha

rotfl....! cheesy cheesy
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

Believe it boo, it's a general problem with Naija men
The things I've seen, If I start to talk
cry cry cry
Girls have suffered
The way you guy profess love online is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahajaha, I heard the same thing from one of my friends also. It was soooooooooooo hilarious.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
SlimmB:
Can still see your ass behind ya.
helooooooooooooooooo!
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
leofab:
they will tag me olosho

Then they are not serious then.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by davidif: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
When did it become a crime to pour out the heart? If you are not down with his proposal, let him know politely instead of ignoring his chats or taking 4hrs to reply with a letter word.

By telling them you love them on the first date?!?!??!?

Na wa o. Shouldn't you at least know them a little better and be much further in the relationship before even uttering the words Love?
I am sorry but mentioning love in a romantic manner the first time you are getting to know a girl is just plain creepy.
Kai! Some guys can be too emotional like females. Learn to control your emotions brah.
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by teejaypee: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
ephi123:

rotfl....! cheesy cheesy

i ain't lying na grin
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by teejaypee: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
davidif:

Why would they open up when you would be professing love almost immediately? Naija guy would ask you out and on the first day he would already be saying I love you. What kind if nonsense is that? Why can't you just let things flow and see where they end up instead of being desperate and forcing it.

naija guy? seriously? undecided

not even 'some' undecided

nigga! go take ya pillz! angry
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
davidif:

Hahaha, that is so true. You need to make a nairaland post about this. Lalasticlala needa to see this.
Naija guys don't seem to know how to chat up a girl. You don't mention love until much, much later on in the relationship.
You have just given me an idea for my next thread
I will start collecting proof to back my claim
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4871436_48708174png09dd8c2662b96ce14928333f055c55801_jpeg_png16c2229d637f0b41145245b67b5ae282

[b]
Noticed something about the female's replies? She didn't give monosyllabic, one-worded and excessive shorthand replies like "k", "nope" and "IDK" respectively? She chatted intelligently and had related replies for the guy. She replied in real-time !

While I'd admit I've interacted with my fair share of smart Nigerian girls (maybe I'm just lucky or it depended wholely on me), a lot of you Nigerian girls need to up your conversational and interactive skills. Most of you are too boring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by kateskitty(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4871436_48708174png09dd8c2662b96ce14928333f055c55801_jpeg_png16c2229d637f0b41145245b67b5ae282

[b]
Noticed something about the female's replies? She didn't give monosyllabic, one-worded and excessive shorthand replies like "k", "nope" and "IDK" respectively? She chatted intelligently and had related replies for the guy. She replied in real-time !

While I'd admit I've interacted with my fair share of smart Nigerian girls (maybe I'm just lucky or it depended wholely on me), a lot of you Nigerian girls need to up your conversational and interactive skills. Most of you are too boring.
I understand your point, some girls can be too paranoid to chat the same way you see in the screenshot but remember when you ask an intelligent question you will get an intelligent reply. But ask a dumb question and you will get a dumb reply. Most Nigerian guy when they chat, this is what they ask the most
1. Where are you
2. Are you married
3. Do you have a boyf
believe me when you ask someone you don't know those questions it make you sound creepy
Re: #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable by SlimmB(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
helooooooooooooooooo!
yeah yeah, it me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.