Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Caught My Girlfriend Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating (11087 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Guys so im dating this girl for like 2 years, then I had to leave Nigeria I chatted her with another details and He called Me by a guy's name and then i acted accordingly and found out They already had sex, I don't know if I should confront her to keep it cool , this is a girl who swore to Me that she hasn't f..ked anybody since I left the country.
Meanwhile I want to find out more details about her romping with the guy, like how can I get more evidence and stuff I wanted to marry her because I took her virginity.

I hope she is not on Nairaland and that her friends are not reading.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by EmperorTech: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
You are asking what you should do? OK, marry her!

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by SINZ: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
Are you sure she actually fvcked the guy?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by pryme(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Sometimes I think Rētards have taken over Romance section of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
I hate long distance relationships.
Konji dey worry girls pass boys....
A girl I invited last week just responded to the first kiss.
And we got to heaven.
Those hoes ain't loyal.

11 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Life goes on...
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2017
EmperorTech:
You are asking what you should do? OK, marry her!

I know the most logical thing is to break up with her right? but then I am developing a plan to keep it cool until I get back to Nigera and then f.ck the hell outta her then tell her i know about her cheating! that babe kitten is too fresh and too lit I have to hit it again ?!! I loved her and now what is left i think is lust or should I try and see if she can confess and then forgive her? I just want ideas
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by thunderfiremods(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2017
my broda find a way to kill her u will be jailed for some years b4 u come out of jail. ..u go don know wetin to do

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by slimmdree(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2017
digging too deep will only hurt you more...better let go and introduce her to me so i can have a quick one cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by axeman2(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS NOT YOUR WIFE SHE IS FREE TO CHEAT. GO AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE.

15 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:
Are you sure she actually fvcked the guy?

Yes I asked her with the other identity ' when was the last time You had sex' her reply was 'The last time I saw You'

I just wish I could get more details, I know the guy's name, i know they f..ked , I want to know how many times, when, where does the guy live. I just want to play this game because the way this girl lied to Me eh!

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by EmperorTech: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

I know the most logical thing is to break up with her right? but then I am developing a plan to keep it cool until I get back to Nigera and then f.ck the hell outta her then tell her i know about her cheating! that babe kitten is too fresh and too lit I have to hit it again ?!! I loved her and now what is left i think is lust or should I try and see if she can confess and then forgive her? I just want ideas
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by SINZ: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

Yes I asked her with the other identity ' when was the last time You had sex' her reply was 'The last time I saw You'

I just wish I could get more details, I know the guy's name, i know they f..ked , I want to know how many times, when, where does the guy live. I just want to play this game because the way this girl lied to Me eh!

Does it matter? Now that you know, simply call it off and move on. Finding how often they did the deed or what styles they tried out would only add more hurt to how you feel right now.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Move on...............
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by enuk80(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

if u want to no how many times dey had sex, just chat her up and tell her dat u can't wait to Bleep her 20times in 12 month times and u just want to lose count ...so u will hear her responds

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Maxi112: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
you'd worry yourself too much.... she isn't your wife yet

believe shiit happens

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by ojay2053(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

My brother, I've been exactly in your shoes. The truth is if you gather enough evidence she could apologize but believe me she will go back to her vomit (will fvck again and again). I remember vividly how fresh the pvssy was when i left to hustle but she went ahead to give it to someone else. Yes, i know it's painful and that you will need somemore of that fresh meat. Still confront her that you know what's going on , just do what you gotta do for these hoes aint loyal bruh..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by ayamAgenius: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

It's not worth it nigur....
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

This is funny cheesy
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Dump her sorry buttocks
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Shorpe(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Dude dump dhat hoe.. Shez gob b sowie l8r.. *talkin 4rm xperience*
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Davryme(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
pryme:
Sometimes I think Rētards have taken over Romance section of Nairaland

Lolzzss....U mean... nice
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks guys for your contributions now I just want to know How can I extract more information? at this stage she might deny it and say she knew it was Me chatting her up with another account blah bla blah that girl can lie oo, so I need to catch her wella wella , the only proof i have is that she called another guy;s name and admitted to having sex with him the last time they saw, how can I dig deeper without her suspecting I will hate for her to lie and say she was just pulling my legs because i think thats where she will go next. I
just need scopes on how I can get her to spill more beans ,

NB: This girl was saying she would never leave me because I took away he virginity she uses it to make me feel some type of way
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Michelle55: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
jst let it go dude,any lady dat feels comfortable sleepn wit guys dat aint her bf aint worth d stress. Channel ur energy nd time to sumtin fruitful nd lucrative. A cheat wil alwz remain one! Move on!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by M17CXi: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by tabtabtab: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:
Guys so im dating this girl for like 2 years, then I had to leave Nigeria I chatted her with another details and He called Me by a guy's name and then i acted accordingly and found out They already had sex, I don't know if I should confront her to keep it cool , this is a girl who swore to Me that she hasn't f..ked anybody since I left the country.
Meanwhile I want to find out more details about her romping with the guy, like how can I get more evidence and stuff I wanted to marry her because I took her virginity.

I hope she is not on Nairaland and that her friends are not reading.
clone her whatsapp.... It's works like mad...... You will caught her red-handed....
Hardly will you see things like this not going Tru whatsapp messenger....

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
tabtabtab:
clone her whatsapp.... It's works like mad...... You will caught her red-handed....
Hardly will you see things like this not going Tru whatsapp messenger....

I am not in Nigeria how can I clone her whatsapp?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
M17CXi:
Ask her for her n u d e s or semi nu des

If she respond to that
You got your evidence to fully liv

ok I will do that thanks a lot
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
iLegend:
She's a lady and if a new man provides the missing emotion she'll Bleep even after swearing. Hormones have evil spirit and it's hard to control. My advice is; she has bleeped. If you like ask TB Joshua. I don't like replying to this kind of nice guys questions. It's boring.
I am not saying she has not bleeped I am saying I do not want her to deny it and say she knew it was me texting her from a foreign number I want her fully hooked so she won't have any option but to know she got caught! This girl will swear with high heavens I know her. I want My fellow guys to give me scope of how to rope her in where she can't deny it any longer but guys like you will make it seem like I was stupid for sharing this! where is the bro code love bro
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Annie939(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
buy her car
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

Grow up guy. She knows it's you and will be able to identify your voice. Don't be a dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) / Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.