Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Caught My Girlfriend Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating (11078 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by daizylove(f): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:
Guys so im dating this girl for like 2 years, then I had to leave Nigeria I chatted her with another details and He called Me by a guy's name and then i acted accordingly and found out They already had sex, I don't know if I should confront her to keep it cool , this is a girl who swore to Me that she hasn't f..ked anybody since I left the country.
Meanwhile I want to find out more details about her romping with the guy, like how can I get more evidence and stuff I wanted to marry her because I took her virginity.

I hope she is not on Nairaland and that her friends are not reading.
you want to marry her just because you took her virginity?, it's just almost the same as buying a tight jeans just because you tried it on to check the size.oga abeg take screw driver tie that loose .......for your head well......besides she cheated on you, what makes you think she wouldn't do that when you're married and you just happen to be "away from the country", just saying.......
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=HateU2 post=53740129]Grow up guy. She knows it's you and will be able to identify your voice. Don't be a dummy![/quote
How can she identify my voice from a text chat? Problem is you just rush to comment without reading the post.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
daizylove:
you want to marry her just because you took her virginity?, it's just almost the same as buying a tight jeans just because you tried it on to check the size.oga abeg take screw driver tie that loose .......for your head well......besides she cheated on you, what makes you think she wouldn't do that when you're married and you just happen to be "away from the country", just saying.......

I never said I was going to marry her coz i took her virginity but we were good and she was all I wanted and more this babe is/was a really nice chick who didn't know nothing!
Its hard to find a babe worth it these days and I thought i finally found one.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by daizylove(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

I know the most logical thing is to break up with her right? but then I am developing a plan to keep it cool until I get back to Nigera and then f.ck the hell outta her then tell her i know about her cheating! that babe kitten is too fresh and too lit I have to hit it again ?!! I loved her and now what is left i think is lust or should I try and see if she can confess and then forgive her? I just want ideas
Seems like you're just into her because sex with her is erotic, it just sounds like you being infatuated by erotic emotions rather you being genuinely In love with her. Mind you sex alone won't sustain your marriage to her, evatually the euphoria always wears out, always. So what you gonna do then when that "kitten" of her loosens up through constant child birth, off to the next hoe, right??....

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=phynofino post=53740408][/quote]still D.u. m.b
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Anyway I guess I have to forgive her and forget her too many girls here just that I can't trust any girl again. imagine a girl I met a virgin oo
Chai in phyno voice
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by zubinike(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:
Guys so im dating this girl for like 2 years, then I had to leave Nigeria I chatted her with another details and He called Me by a guy's name and then i acted accordingly and found out They already had sex, I don't know if I should confront her to keep it cool , this is a girl who swore to Me that she hasn't f..ked anybody since I left the country.
Meanwhile I want to find out more details about her romping with the guy, like how can I get more evidence and stuff I wanted to marry her because I took her virginity.

I hope she is not on Nairaland and that her friends are not reading.

Like seriously, are u fucking kidding me? If you love that girl, dig no more, you may hurt yourself or loose the girl for life....you be c.i.a? Oboy swear say that abroad you went to, u have not had a taste on the birches out there? Man leave stories, she might love you but naturally she could not resist the dude she made out with, you are at fault there.......clinch strong to what you believe in
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by legalintern1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

I know the most logical thing is to break up with her right? but then I am developing a plan to keep it cool until I get back to Nigera and then f.ck the hell outta her then tell her i know about her cheating! that babe kitten is too fresh and too lit I have to hit it again ?!! I loved her and now what is left i think is lust or should I try and see if she can confess and then forgive her? I just want ideas

Can you swear that you have not fuccked another woman while dating that girl?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Abdullahiii: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guy , shes smart , she knows you the chatting her up . so stop the gaming and stay plain and realistic ,. testing a gurl or guy is absolute wrong . not the right thing to do under any circumstance .
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abdullahiii:
Guy , shes smart , she knows you the chatting her up . so stop the gaming and stay plain and realistic ,. testing a gurl or guy is absolute wrong . not the right thing to do under any circumstance .

I didnt test her it was a coincidence and then I was just shocked because this girl swore with everything that she can't cheat on Me but I guess im straight. Thanks
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
zubinike:

Like seriously, are u fucking kidding me? If you love that girl, dig no more, you may hurt yourself or loose the girl for life....you be c.i.a? Oboy swear say that abroad you went to, u have not had a taste on the birches out there? Man leave stories, she might love you but naturally she could not resist the dude she made out with, you are at fault there.......clinch strong to what you believe in

How am I at fault? I know how many pussy I let go because of that girl and many women i friendzoned but I have bleeped once or twice if she asked Me I will tell her, the thing is I had a dream She was f..king other guys and confronted her she denied and said she has even turned her sexual ignition off since I left, No clue no nothing. Fear Women 22 Years old girl oh
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

I am not in Nigeria how can I clone her whatsapp?
maybe she's just lying to the guy to discourage him from toasting her
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
maybe she's just lying to the guy to discourage him from toasting her

let me break it down coz You don't seem to understand

I live in The US but I used My UK number to call her on whatsapp she didn't answer and then I sent her a text saying Hi and then she She called a Mr X name and I acted like Mr X and she was thinking its Mr X chatting with her and so mistakenly told me 'The Boyfriend' about the sex when I asked her when was the last she had sex, she said it was with 'Me' Mr X!

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by coolestofall(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guy u b police by profession? Dis one wey u dey find evidence. By d way, girls no dey d country wey u dey? All dis 4 a girl wey dey miles 4rm u.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by zubinike(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

How am I at fault? I know how many pussy I let go because of that girl and many women i friendzoned but I have bleeped once or twice if she asked Me I will tell her, the thing is I had a dream She was f..king other guys and confronted her she denied and said she has even turned her sexual ignition off since I left, No clue no nothing. Fear Women 22 Years old girl oh

Sowie to say, you surely don't understand a woman bro...this beautiful gender called Females have no manuals and can't be predicted... be strong and expect the unexpected bro....graze up men and catch up with her speed, in doing what a woman knows how to do best, I bet you can't be smarter than her so I beg you, don't try to outsmart her
...he don Tay wen we dey eat apples like Adam and we remain an object of ridicule when it comes to catch up to their moves....them be like cheese games, when u are jubilating that it is a mate, and the player makes another smart move to even put you on the edge....thank you for agreeing on cheating on her too with the bleep, just hope and pray....its well.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
I feel like she has been violated
So I can't chop her raw again
My sweet baby
Tomato oyibo m na awu flesh to flesh
I dunno if I turned her to a nympho because we straff at least 3 times In a week

I was forming vex for her one time and didn't straff her for 2-3 weeks She called Me and begged Me for sex said if we can just have it once
she will be okay I guess i neglected her feelings but all the same I think if it was a one night stand She would tell Me so maybe the guy means something to her but then why is on My neck? calling Me day and night

The worse is that all these things is making Me Love her more one kain I nearly masturbated at the thought of the guy f.cking
her dunno if I need help?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Juicypot247(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yeye dey smell. I hope you don't play yourself in the process. She just might be on the look out for you too.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

let me break it down coz You don't seem to understand

I live in The US but I used My UK number to call her on whatsapp she didn't answer and then I sent her a text saying Hi and then she She called a Mr X name and I acted like Mr X and she was thinking its Mr X chatting with her and so mistakenly told me 'The Boyfriend' about the sex when I asked her when was the last she had sex, she said it was with 'Me' Mr X!

No need for childish games, just ask her directly like a man. Communicate with her.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
No need for childish games, just ask her directly like a man. Communicate with her.

What if she denies it at this stage?I will be so mad I don't want her to wiggle and lie her way out of this because she has a way with lies if I come to think of it now she swore just last 2 weeks that no man has seen her pant
amarom na ha afuchago pant fukwuo otu.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by phynofino: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Juicypot247:
Yeye dey smell. I hope you don't play yourself in the process. She just might be on the look out for you too.

how na?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Alexrayz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Michelle55:
jst let it go dude,any lady dat feels comfortable sleepn wit guys dat aint her bf aint worth d stress. Channel ur energy nd time to sumtin fruitful nd lucrative. A cheat wil alwz remain one! Move on!

Sorry just got to ask dose the title bf grant ur partner pass for sex
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Michelle55: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Alexrayz:

Sorry just got to ask dose the title bf grant ur partner pass for sex
i'm not understanding
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by chomytex(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
;d this op is funny aswear. I just have this feeling she's aware that u are the one chatting her up. I also feel u just love her cos of the virginity ish.issorite!
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol. And am already smooching somebori else's babe
Dnt knw Wetin deh run through the boo head now
Chai
Bros me will say u shld keep her for straffs

Would have had my ex back, if she had not straffed another
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

What if she denies it at this stage?I will be so mad I don't want her to wiggle and lie her way out of this because she has a way with lies if I come to think of it now she swore just last 2 weeks that no man has seen her pant
amarom na ha afuchago pant fukwuo otu.
idi funny. Its best u put ur enrgy into other things.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by daizylove(f): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
phynofino:

I never said I was going to marry her coz i took her virginity but we were good and she was all I wanted and more this babe is/was a really nice chick who didn't know nothing!
Its hard to find a babe worth it these days and I thought i finally found one.
its your life anyway, who I'm I to butt in....but for the record, if you're 100% sure it's her, go for it, the only thing I'd advice is that you should keep your eyes and ears open and diffrentiat btw lust/infatuation and the real thing. This is the reason wihy people speak against sex before marriage- religious beliefs exclusive, because one might confused real love to erotic passion.We all just slightly bothered if I may say of you being realistic that's all..... wink
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Sammiel: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
axeman2:
YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS NOT YOUR WIFE SHE IS FREE TO CHEAT. GO AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE.
You are right man. A girl friend is a fvck-mate, and since the dude has not been doing his normal duty due to his distance from home she gats look for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
This op is fufu...if you are sure she cheated...tell her and move on...she give you vegetable chop?..what's special about her kitten..guy hustle and make it over there and use your time for better things ,instead of thing of a cheating lady here
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by killsmith(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
You know she's fuccked someone else...and you till wanna investigate....

Spoon dey ur head....
Re: Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Christardor: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
tabtabtab:
clone her whatsapp.... It's works like mad...... You will caught her red-handed....
Hardly will you see things like this not going Tru whatsapp messenger....
How can one clone someone whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.