Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already (3888 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / Help! What Will I Do To Make Her Hate Me / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Enemyofdarkness: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2020

I met this girl last year. First i got attracted to her yansh and beauty. She's a pretty lady from the streets. I noticed she hardly fall in love so I manipulated her brain use different means to make her fall. Finally she fell for me, deeply, I mean she's madly in love with me I chopped her steady but now I'm tired.

My initial plan was to chop and clean mouth I never wanted to date her this long. But now everything has taken a wrong turn.. She's all over me, clingy, she calls like 10times a day, always threatening to hurt me if she caught me with any babe now I'm tired.

I've tried all means to make this girl hate me but none of them seem to work.
Even when she knows I'm at fault she will still come and beg me. I'm tired of this beggi beggi, must she begs me for everything? I'm tired abeg �

Is there any jazz out there that can make a girl hate you? I wouldn't mind doing it
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by wildcatter23(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2020

It's really not cool for you to manipulate a Human's heart for your own selfish gains. You played her way into her loving you.

You better finish what you started

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by dukeprince50: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
u guys always put urself in trouble.
Before I met my ex gf, I was a playboy and I played my card well without girlfriend drama.
First I made the girl(let's call her girl A) fall in love with me and I told her I have a gf(though I do not have) we agreed on a secret relationship which won't make my imaginary real gf get upset, then I met another girl (call her girl B) and told her the same thing that I have a gf( she also agreed on a secret relationship) now they were both side chicks and there was no main gf, I told girl-A that girl-B was my main girl and I told girl-B that girl-A was my main chick, girl-B knows I am bleeping girl-A but she can't do anything about it cos she thought girl-A was the main chick, girl-B also thought the same thing.
I did not chop and clean mouth but continuously chop both of them without fear of getting caught, wen I got my main chick, I broke up with both of them, they cried but were powerless to keep me,
@OP, now u wab break a girls heart, u are heartless and u will pay for it

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Barney001: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2020
SIMPs everywhere undecided

Be a man and fcvking break up with her...laslas she go pour you acid... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by OlawaleBammie: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Some people are not supposed to b called humans, U knew that someone hardly fall and U manipulated her to lose guard, now that she has center all her life around u it's wen u re looking for a way to ditch her abi??

And U guys Wil b the one creating numerous here tell us how ladies are bitches and hoes.

Am sure if she's the one doing dis to u, you would have called her different types of names and all.

I don't know why you lots would just choose to b miser and callous, can someone do dis to Ur sister??

Later you will b D one telling us to swallow red pill like it's paracetamol or chloramphenicol telling us how bitches are not loyal.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by pretydiva(f): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
It's your cross, so carry it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by MJBOLT: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2020
have sex with her mother and sister,tell her and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2020
I wish that girl dad was an herbalist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Tonto30(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
No jazz and she will continue calling you grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by fati2001(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Some people are not supposed to b called humans, U knew that someone hardly fall and U manipulated her to lose guard, now that she has center all her life around u it's wen u re looking for a way to ditch her abi??

And U guys Wil b the one creating numerous here tell us how ladies are bitches and hoes.

Am sure if she's the one doing dis to u, you would have called her different types of names and all.

I don't know why you lots would just choose to b miser and callous, can someone do dis to Ur sister??

Later you will b D one telling us to swallow red pill like it's paracetamol or chloramphenicol telling us how bitches are not loyal.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by fati2001(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by AmnotMe: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Sam0(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
Before I met my ex gf, I was a playboy and I played my card well without girlfriend drama.
First I made the girl(let's call her girl A) fall in love with me and I told her I have a gf(though I do not have) we agreed on a secret relationship which won't make my imaginary real gf get upset, then I met another girl (call her girl B) and told her the same thing that I have a gf( she also agreed on a secret relationship) now they were both side chicks and there was no main gf, I told girl-A that girl-B was my main girl and I told girl-B that girl-A was my main chick, girl-B knows I am bleeping girl-A but she can't do anything about it cos she thought girl-A was the main chick, girl-B also thought the same thing.
I did not chop and clean mouth but continuously chop both of them without fear of getting caught, wen I got my main chick, I broke up with both of them, they cried but were powerless to keep me,,

Bro naso I tell girl B say girl A dey around ooo make she no come cos I tell her from d on set say I dey date girl A,girl B no gree oooo na so she blow come,thank god say girl A never come by then.and na lie I lie say na Girl A dey show mean while na girl C, I change am for her oooo na so she vex go.When girl C come show las las for weekend na so her visitor start .The thing pain me ehhh!Las las me and girl B settle sha.

Bottom line is that I think Good girls don't deserve such treatment from we guys
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by dukeprince50: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sam0:

Bro naso I tell girl B say girl A dey around ooo make she no come cos I tell her from d on set say I dey date girl A,girl B no gree oooo na so she blow come,thank god say girl A never come by then.and na lie I lie say na Girl A dey show mean while na girl C, I change am for her oooo na so she vex go.When girl C come show las las for weekend na so her visitor start .The thing pain me ehhh!Las las me and girl B settle sha.

Bottom line is that I think Good girls don't deserve such treatment from we guys
no, good girls deserve the best, that was y I broke up with them wen I met my girl
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by RenaissanceGuy: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wickedness. You're actually a friend of darkness, not an enemy.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by ojaysam25(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
@op no jazz o...grin...you must finish what you have started.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Antiochus(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don't blame you i blame the lady for allowing you to have sex with her. Ladies please value yourself and don't allow a guy to use and dump you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by AfroKnight: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
You actually want to do jazz because of babe? cheesy You’re funny.

Tell her you are tired of the relationship and you want out. Simple.

Some guys would even cheat in such a way that she would find out just so she can leave. This can backfire though.

I only hope she’s not the violent murderous type sha. Prepare yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Enemyofdarkness: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
have sex with her mother and sister,tell her and thank me later.
grin angry
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by aminusodiq(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:

I met this girl last year. First i got attracted to her yansh and beauty. She's a pretty lady from the streets. I noticed she hardly fall in love so I manipulated her brain use different means to make her fall. Finally she fell for me, deeply, I mean she's madly in love with me I chopped her steady but now I'm tired.

My initial plan was to chop and clean mouth I never wanted to date her this long. But now everything has taken a wrong turn.. She's all over me, clingy, she calls like 10times a day, always threatening to hurt me if she caught me with any babe now I'm tired.

Even when she knows I'm at fault she will still come and beg me. I'm tired of this beggi beggi, must she begs me for everything? I'm tired abeg �

Is there any jazz out there that can make a girl hate you? I wouldn't mind doing it
to be honest.... I would have said u made up this story... But I'm exactly in dsame situation.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by drnoel: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
I did not chop and clean mouth but continuously chop both of them without fear of getting caught, wen I got my main chick, I broke up with both of them, they cried but were powerless to keep me,, wen me and my babe broke up, i got this young lady in my dept that was married, she wants fun but will hide it from anyone, i enjoyed her without any fear cos we are neighbours and she deh give steady. life in school was fun. oh, i graduated with a CGPA of 4.38 so do not think i went to school just to bleep

The power to the game is getting out without any serious heartbreaks.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Look At Dis Gold Digger. U Don Chop Her Finish U Won Run. U Never See Anything.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by JIMMY1393: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
I did not chop and clean mouth but continuously chop both of them without fear of getting caught, wen I got my main chick, I broke up with both of them, they cried but were powerless to keep me,, wen me and my babe broke up, i got this young lady in my dept that was married, she wants fun but will hide it from anyone, i enjoyed her without any fear cos we are neighbours and she deh give steady. life in school was fun. oh, i graduated with a CGPA of 4.38 so do not think i went to school just to bleep

How is your cgpa releated here...your story is just full of pride...I finished with a higher cgpa I don't go around ending all my post with cgpa scores...if you had finished with 2.2 you won't have said so oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by nuelsam: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

How is your cgpa releated here...your story is just full of pride...I finished with a higher cgpa I don't go around ending all my post with cgpa scores...if you had finished with 2.2 you won't have said so oh
u missed his point actually.
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Dreamliner787(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
You are very stupid sir!!... May your children also be used and dumb the same way you used other people's children.. Dirty pervert!!
Enemyofdarkness:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Timbers(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fake your own death and relocate
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by dukeprince50: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I have removed the CGPA part, I never knew it sounds like I'm trying to be proud, I'm sorry if it may have cursed u any harm
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by dukeprince50: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
nuelsam:
u missed his point actually.
ya he missed my point but many people could understand it the way he did, so I have removed that part and apologised to him. I no get strength to explain myself to him
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
I wish you a bucket of acid and multiple knife stabs from your victim.
You think every girl has a forgiving and move on Spirit. Some will give you time and wait for you to marry. Them they will start dealing with you either secretly or openly.
The world would be a better place if we treat others the way we would love to be treated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
You don jam akpako.Sorry for you.grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by KevinDein: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
The reason why she's falling much harder in love (lust is more appropriate) with you is because you seem distant, she feels she hasn't really won you over. She's chasing your validation at the moment.

Watch her bolt away when you start being clingy, acting all needy, like your life depends on her/the relationship. grin. In a nutshell, the relationship will end when you start doing what she said she wants you to do. grin.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already by Enemyofdarkness: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I wish you a bucket of acid and multiple knife stabs from your victim.
You think every girl has a forgiving and move on Spirit. Some will give you time and wait for you to marry. Them they will start dealing with you either secretly or openly.
The world would be a better place if we treat others the way we would love to be treated.
You're just wicked....

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / First Cum Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.