Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) (7009 Views)

Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls / Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by softwerk(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just came across this on an FB page grin

I'm sure he's an apprentice of The Trump from the way he's grabbing themgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry

Is that still a child? undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by softwerk(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
small boy. Pls. Dash me that lady in pink for a night pls. cry
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Small boy or midget

2 Likes

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by samincredible44(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
women don't care as long as their is money
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai I need super glue to fixed my broken Internet grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by firstking01(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
You call that man a small boy?, smh.

4 Likes

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
small big boy=MAN
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by killthemods: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
amazing, he's probably not an afonja, but he's cone headed shocked

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Does he know how to use them?

Softwerk
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you see what women do secretly for money, you will weep. Forget their rants and boast.

Is that a child? I hope not.
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Yinkey6(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Grab dem by the..........
You know the rest.

Now Playing. : Young Thug -Wyclef Jeans
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Spicylate(f): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Its called Grab Your Copy Now! Lol
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Young03(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
he's not a small boy bt a midget
watch pay as u go
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by buzzmania(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2017
They are Ghanaian actors just goofing around
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2017
softwerk:
Just came across this on an FB page grin

I'm sure he's an apprentice of The Trump from the way he's grabbing themgrin

He needs a man and not two sluts
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2017
and some1 actually photographed and posted this?undecided
Re: Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) by DivinelyBlessed: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Op. Am sure you knew it was a midget

(1) (Reply)

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / 'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.