Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls (513 Views)

Letter To My Dear Ex / Thank You My Dear Son - Photos / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls by frankkydee(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
My dear sweet,beautiful and lovely girls don't mind anyone that advise you not to party,club or enjoy yourself....Party hard and club 7days a week,24hours a day...It is ur time ojare,Don't ❌ stop smoking ,that Shisha,Cigarette,Skunk,Igbo(marijuna) or whatever!Please smoke,smoke and smoke,infact fire up and smoke out ur brain. Sleep around in exchange for money,luxuries and Iphone ....Do u no Iphone9 will be launched soon? Samsung Sx10 will be out so soon So pls double ur Olosho hustles,so dat u can use d latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with u,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay ur bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to u ojare. Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.....Makesure u go to clubs with your Boyfriend and smoke with him and take hard drugs together every now and then,Please continue smoking with him.......He is not ready for marriage at the moment joor
But I have a good news for u my sister,small with big god....When that guy you wasting ur life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use u as a testimony in the Church⛪ By then u will be above 30years and ur lungs will be badly burnt,ur big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and u will be looking extraordinarily older than ur age because ur beauty would have fade off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again?? please continue enjoying your live ojare.
I wish you well ooo......wehdone Ma!!!
Re: My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
frankkydee:
My dear sweet,beautiful and lovely girls�� don't mind anyone that advise you not to party,club�� or enjoy yourself.�...Party hard and club �7days a week,24hours� a day...It is ur time �ojare�,Don't ❌ stop smoking ,� that Shisha,Cigarette �
,Skunk,Igbo(marijuna)� or whatever!Please smoke,smoke�� and smoke,infact fire up and smoke out ur brain�Sleep around in exchange for money�,luxuries �and Iphone �....Do u no Iphone9�will be launched soon? Samsung Sx10 will be out so soon �So pls double ur Olosho�� hustles,so dat u can use d latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy �that wanna fall in real love� with u,they are all heartbreakers ��as love is dead�,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy ��to another to a married man�,and to a sugar daddy��......They are the ones that can pay ur bills��.Don't mind any guy �professing love to u ojare. Bleep LOVE!��!!!This world � is very sweet my sister�enjoy and enjoy and enjoy ��and dont listen�� to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone�.....Makesure u go to clubs �with your Boyfriend and smoke with him and take hard drugs�� together every now and then,Please continue smoking with him.......He is not ready for marriage at the moment joor
But I have a good news ��for u my sister,small with big god�.....When that guy �you wasting ur life with is ready to settle down,he will marry� a very decent girl �who has a good future ambition,properly trained��,well cultured and mannered and he will use u as a testimony in the Church⛪ By then u will be above 30years ��and ur lungs will be badly burnt,ur big boobs� and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks �all over and u will be looking extraordinarily older than ur age because ur beauty ��would have fade off,..Even�� MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face ��again?�? please continue enjoying your live ojare��
I wish you well ooo......wehdone Ma!!!�

grin grin mad man
Re: My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls by frankkydee(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin mad man

What have i done wrong here now?
Re: My Dear Sweet,beautiful And Lovely Girls by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
frankkydee:

What have i done wrong here now?

cheesy just kidding. Your post makes a lot of sense.

I hope our girls will listen and just settle down undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Dead Fiancée At Her Funeral (video) / The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks / I Used My Mother For ‘spiritual Sacrifice’, Slept With My Sister, Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.