Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Love Correspondence With Barbara Bush Since 2000. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Correspondence With Barbara Bush Since 2000. (469 Views)

George Bush’s Daughter Barbara Marries In A Secret Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Correspondence With Barbara Bush Since 2000. by lawani: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
All the handwritten letters, sent mails and etc to Tola Ekunsanmi from me from 2000 to around 2010 when I cut her off can be credited as from me to Barbara Bush. For instance the earlier letters claimed that Tola was born premature while she was not. The person being referred to is Barbara the actual correspondent. Barbara was born premature like me.

Tola told me 'I do not know and have never met anyone like you' via email. That was not Tola but Barbara the actual correspondent.

I concluded that this Tola has got something for me and she actually engages me intelligently the kind I have never really encountered in another person except it was never Tola chatting with me with a pseudonym but Barbara was the person on yahoo messenger all the time using the different ids, Tola's email and etc.

It is a very powerful love story.

All the correspondence I had with Tola and some other ids I thought were her on yahoo messenger were actually Barbara Bush AND THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY INDEED.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE HER AT LAST.

VALENTINE SPILLOVER.
Re: My Love Correspondence With Barbara Bush Since 2000. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
undecided

I dunnnooo.. I don't get the story..

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is True Love / Is There Any Pretty Girl From Bayelsa Based In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.