Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie (629 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
BEAUTIFUL SINGLES: MATURE YOURSELF

...As a little boy, when I was not yet saved, I used to have some close friends who were very good at womanizing. They were really very good at it. They had studied the girls, and knew exactly the right buttons to press that would get their heads spinning out of control. One of my friends who nick-named himself “Horror” (even though his real and lovely name was ‘Joseph’) always took delight in coming to give me lectures about the same. He really wanted to educate me on the steps to becoming a successful girl-chaser, and how to get them to give-in to sex, almost immediately. Unfortunately for the devil (but fortunately for me), the more Joseph taught me about the many things I could do to a lady once I succeeded in getting her through his methods, the more frightened I became. I had always been a lone ranger, and couldn’t even stand the thought of going through all that stress to get a lady. Besides, I didn’t know what I would say when I stood before a lady; but this was where Joseph (Horror himself) excelled the most, and he was prepared to give me his best, so I could overcome that hurdle. So, Joseph talks to me about the importance of “Scoping” a lady. And if you don’t understand what it means to scope a lady (just like I didn’t at the time), it means, to dish-out well-crafted lies to a lady. It means to lie to a lady to the point that she gets completely confused, and becomes left with no other choice than to begin to dance to your tune. He also embellished the whole course, by letting me know how I would begin to bag some real respect, even...

More coming...

Get the complete e-book at: http:///bsokada

Re: Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017

...from my siblings, when I began to successfully get the ladies, and change them like clothes, every now and then. By the time we were done, I began to behave like Eve (I started to think and see things differently. I also wanted the prestige that went with being seen with different “chicks” at different times, and having my way with them): it was like the Serpent skillfully working on Eve’s mind. And so, the stage was set for me to go flex my muscles; to practice all I had been taught. My friend, Isaac (who also called himself, Ice-T; he’s now late though) invited a lady to his house, just because of me. (It’s surprising how far young people can go to glorify the devil). He also informed the lady that it was one of his friends that was coming for her, and she agreed. (The lady said she already knew who I was, even though I didn’t know her). But something remarkable Isaac told me about that lady is sadly the state of mind of many single ladies, yes, even the Christian Single ladies.

He said:

... but Chuck-Dee (that was my nick-name, before I got saved), the girl likes scope ... oh ..., so, just prepare yourself very well.

In other words, Chuck-Dee, the girl likes someone who can really lie. So, just prepare yourself along those lines.

But “Horror” had already gotten me up to speed...

More coming...

or get the complete e-book at: http:///bsokada
Re: Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2017

...on that, so I felt I was up to the task. To cut the long story short: I never did show up at Isaac’s house. On the day I was supposed to go and “scope” the lady, I cringed in fear. Suddenly, reality downed on me! I realized it was no longer going to be just a practice session between me and my friend, Horror. I was going to be standing face to face with the girl who needed to be scoped for at least thirty minutes. Moreover, I couldn’t envision myself standing before that lady, looking her in the eyes, and whipping out a long list of lies, while maintaining the level of confidence I needed to really make her take me seriously. I knew how to lie as a little unsaved boy, but I wasn’t good to that extent. So, instead of showing up at Isaac’s house, I decided to stay back home and enjoy the TV Shows.

But, it might also interest you to know that, that lady waited for me at Isaac’s house, from morning until evening (Isaac told me so). She was patiently waiting for a lie! Many ladies are also patiently waiting for a lie! They are looking for that smooth-tongued guy who will take them to Disney Land with his words. They want to hear how much of a princess they are. They want a guy who will tell them how they are the only mosquito in his net; the only sugar in his tea, and the only apple of his eyes (even if they are all lies); they are looking for a guy who will woo them.

You know what the word “woo” means? It means, “to persuade someone to do something”, and hardly is it by telling the truth. So, to wait for a guy to come and woo you simply means, waiting for a guy to come and work on your psyche (by any means) to the point that you begin to see things his way — you succumb to his will (good or bad)...
Re: Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017

...I think this reduces a lady so much, and places her in the class of animals; and this is what Satan really wants — to devalue the woman completely! This was what he did to the first woman ever to be wooed — Eve. He used the craftiness of a mere beast (not even a spirit being) to work up the woman, to the point that she was willing to despise her man, and disobey her God, just to give-in to the allurement of a far lower life — that’s what I’m talking about...

get complete e-book at: http:///bsokada
Re: Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017

...The guys already know what you’re thinking; they know what you’re expecting. They know you’re looking for a guy who can talk you out of your senses, and they’ve got what you want. So, helplessly, you just wait for the guy to come and act out his drama, so you can also act out your own petty drama. Many sisters in Church are still very childish upstairs. They are too stereotyped, and thus, very predictable. They’ve built up in their minds, a predefined set of steps that a guy must follow-through before a relationship can start, and become “deep”, and then maybe graduate into marriage. You know, “the guy’s got to get close; and then ask to know my name; and then I tell him my name; he tells me I have a beautiful name, just as beautiful as I am; and then, he collects my phone number; then he begins to call me; then I reject his calls, maybe once or twice .... then we go from there; and then it starts to get deeper ...”; and I think this is so, partly because...

get complete e-book at: http:///bsokada
Re: Tell Me How Special I Am, Please; Even If It's A Lie by yearegods: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
BEAUTIFUL SINGLES: YOUR BEAUTY: A BLESSING OR YOUR DOOM?

...Every woman wants her beauty to be acknowledged. She wants her beauty appreciated. Hence, she tries to look her best, behave her best, and talk her best: and that’s okay, because beauty makes us feel good, confident, and excited about ourselves and life in general. But beauty can also make the heart haughty. It can lift the heart high. It is like a disease that spreads across the entire body; slowly, but surely. It happened to the very high-ranking angel (Lucifer) who once stood in the presence of God; it can happen to anyone who is undiscerning.

Satan’s high-mindedness was not in him from the first day he was brought into existence. No. It was a slow, but steady build up. God said concerning him:

Thou wast perfect in all thy ways ... until iniquity was found in thee - Ezekiel 28:15

In the same vein, beauty-inspired high-mindedness in ladies doesn’t just spring up overnight. It begins to build up after a series of hangouts with the other ladies. Many times, I’m thrown into total amazement when I see how ladies destroy themselves with the kind of advice they give to one another, when they are together. Being the only male child in my family, I have had the privilege of listening to ladies discuss a lot. You hear stuff like:

“Forget him! Who does he think he is? My dear, you’re a very pretty girl”

“Sis, don’t call him anymore. If he wants you, he should work very hard for you”

“There are many guys out there, dying to have a beautiful girl like you. He should go to hell”.

Any of these sound familiar?...

get complete e-book at
: http:///bsokada

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Organization That Are Romancing And Killing Nigeria Slowly / When Boys And Girls Get Married / The Hazadous Effects Of Masturbation In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.