Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) (5956 Views)

Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by GodsLastBorn: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
ikp120:
No be Jokers Club be that? 90% of them na fraudsters. Benin na their terrain. But these white people wey dem dey defraud like this are really very stupid. angry Why throw money at a guy or even babe (as most of these fraudsters pose to be) you are not married to. The guy go cook one stupid story like that, and the cow go believe am.

This na the main reason why I CANNOT spend money on a girlfriend but WILL run a joint account with my wife.

My people see wetin guys dey do with someone else's hard earned money. angry angry.
Bro do you think they all get that money through fraudulent ways? hahahaha niggs are into nefarious rituals, spiritual sacrifice of the fellow human being (mostly relatives), yanking of womb spiritually, taking of star and many evil ways but they all put up one front or another like yahoo most of the time but they're getting smart now. I know of one back in my state his front is real estate yet mofo ain't sold nothing but he claims that's what he is into. They have a new style in town now that gibes them more millions than the old ways. Hahahahahaa many NAIJA guys no send again, if only you know what guys do to make these careless money.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow fp tinz

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok and you can tell just by that pic
So just the alcohol running down her chubby thighs is what makes her 1 in a milli ? Ok oh cheesy

Go take a back seat Kid
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=robosky02 post=53747867][/quote]Robosky! grin
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Yinkey6(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
NP VICTORIA KIMANI - MONEY.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ashawo!
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ashawo!
That's not fair
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:
That's not fair
Define fair.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Define fair.

I didn't see the four walls of university.. Maybe you should help me out with the definition..
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by firstking01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stup!d life styLe.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Zulu212: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
In this recession?

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cc Mynd44
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lolz.. is that club Jokers?? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Durhleepee:
What a flagrant display of stupidity

Hello. Durllhleepee
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by ikp120(m): 1:46am On Feb 16, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Bro do you think they all get that money through fraudulent ways? hahahaha niggs are into nefarious rituals, spiritual sacrifice of the fellow human being (mostly relatives), yanking of womb spiritually, taking of star and many evil ways but they all put up one front or another like yahoo most of the time but they're getting smart now. I know of one back in my state his front is real estate yet mofo ain't sold nothing but he claims that's what he is into. They have a new style in town now that gibes them more millions than the old ways. Hahahahahaa many NAIJA guys no send again, if only you know what guys do to make these careless money.

Hmmm. That's really alarming bro cry
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by barallanee(f): 5:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Sha its their money, bt lemme say dat der will still sleep and wake up feeling so down.. Nd still club to feel beta nd still sleep and wake up feeling wasted...continuously...no achievements

1 Like

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Money is Good

The good life
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
ikp120:
No be Jokers Club be that? 90% of them na fraudsters. Benin na their terrain. But these white people wey dem dey defraud like this are really very stupid. angry Why throw money at a guy or even babe (as most of these fraudsters pose to be) you are not married to. The guy go cook one stupid story like that, and the cow go believe am.

This na the main reason why I CANNOT spend money on a girlfriend but WILL run a joint account with my wife.

My people see wetin guys dey do with someone else's hard earned money. angry angry.
....them they carry juju chain d guy so dat anything they talk d guy go do
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by FTBOY: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
they will pay with their toto later.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by ikp120(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
....them they carry juju chain d guy so dat anything they talk d guy go do

E be like say you get experience for there grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
ikp120:

E be like say you get experience for there grin grin grin grin
.....i dont need juju to get money from a guy cos am beautiful and naturally endowed.check out my profile pic lol
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....i dont need juju to get money from a guy cos am beautiful and naturally endowed.check out my profile pic lol

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / See The Message A Lady Sent Me Requesting For Money This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.