Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,718 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) (5946 Views)

Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
This young pretty girls were bathed in a club by friends with expensive champagne..

Money is good.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow fp tinz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow fp tinz

Are you an ambulance? undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by kureshi007: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
hoe!
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by austin2all: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
And this is somebodys future wife whose future husband is somewhere struggling day and night to make ends meet prior to when he,ll meet with the hoe.
thank Goodness i,m not single.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
MasViews:

Are you an ambulance? undecided
Maybe yes,maybe no sir. grin
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is stupidity in my own opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is it your Money

1 Like

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by engrMikemd(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
no sane person will waste his/her hard earned money like this

9 Likes

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Their money,anything dey like dey spend it on.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Durhleepee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
What a flagrant display of stupidity

7 Likes

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
they look like italy returnees
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na them sabi cheesy
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good for 'em... cool
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
All this people saying is Stupidity, is it your money or life?
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
nice one cheesy i like it.... Their money their business cool
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
No be Jokers Club be that? 90% of them na fraudsters. Benin na their terrain. But these white people wey dem dey defraud like this are really very stupid. angry Why throw money at a guy or even babe (as most of these fraudsters pose to be) you are not married to. The guy go cook one stupid story like that, and the cow go believe am.

This na the main reason why I CANNOT spend money on a girlfriend but WILL run a joint account with my wife.

My people see wetin guys dey do with someone else's hard earned money. angry angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Work hard, Ball hard.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by JacksonD7: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
All I see are idiots wasting money.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
I like the girl in the second photo

She's got swag.

Mad over you Girl
kiss kiss
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na man go buy that champagne for her.Girls be exploiting men since 1800DC.
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Who drink epp sad

1 Like

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Is it your Money
MMM participants slogan.

2 Likes

Airforce1:
I like the girl in the second photo

She's got swag.

Mad over you Girl
kiss kiss
Continue
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by LuvU2: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Heeey its realli cool smiley
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Continue

I really like Her
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:

I really like Her
do you know d girl?
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
ikp120:
No be Jokers Club be that? 90% of them na fraudsters. Benin na their terrain. But these white people wey dem dey defraud like this are really very stupid. angry Why throw money at a guy or even babe (as most of these fraudsters pose to be) you are not married to. The guy go cook one stupid story like that, and the cow go believe am.

This na the main reason why I CANNOT spend money on a girlfriend but WILL run a joint account with my wife.

My people see wetin guys dey do with someone else's hard earned money. angry angry.
bros yahoo yahoo no dey pay as much.many of thes guys wey u see so na drug business dem dey do abroad.money wey u hustle and sweat for u no go jus use am dey buy expensive champaign dey pour on random oloshos upandan for inside club.anyway na their money sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
do you know d girl?

Not necessarily I must know her before falling over heels for her..

She's one in a million
Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Kentura(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Money is Good o

Buh I can't spend money like this nau, I've gat sh!ts to handle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Not necessarily I must know her before falling over heels for her..

She's one in a million
Ok and you can tell just by that pic
So just the alcohol running down her chubby thighs is what makes her 1 in a milli ? Ok oh cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pussy is bae / Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? / Annabella George Sanchez Expose Her Nude On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.