Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

What do you wish Changed about your man ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you wish Changed about your man ? (1387 Views)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Positive Things You Have Changed About Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by no1madman(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
Macgreat:

Bros, why you dey vex. . . No be lie, just like there's no good women. All have SIN grin
i no dey vex. . .e don tey weh we dey hear dis things. . .i don't want  2 yarn too much. angry
If u apply wisdom in anything u do,u'll get good results.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by no1madman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
honeric01:

uhm, who's a good one?
Good question?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Pweety4me(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Man?what man? cheesy grintongue lipsrsealed
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Macgreat:

I know that. . . i don't want my picture here. . . i have my picture on several other sites like Naijapals, myspace. . .

Accept my request. . . on FB wink

Chai! u dey expose am angry grin grin grin grin grin

Umm I would add, except i dont know who's who on fb. Send me a message wink

btw my names plat grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2009
Thread starter, Who's a good man?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by candyshore: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2009
i will change nothin about my hussy except for his mother may God forgive me o
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2009
candyshore:

i will change nothin about my hussy except for his mother may God forgive me o

change the mother? how's that possible? how about finding a way to co-exist with the mother? undecided
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by candyshore: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2009
why doesnt she find a way to co exist with me too, why must i pls her always becos i married her son. anyway dont mind me its not dat bad
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2009
candyshore:

why doesnt she find a way to co exist with me too, why must i pls her always becos i married her son. anyway dont mind me its not dat bad

then, if that's what you are looking for, it will take almost forever to achieve that since you want her to co-exist with you without you trying to co-exist with her.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by candyshore: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2009
i ve tried too  becos i ve a mum too,  but since she is trying to run my home, 4 me, dat i wount tolerate but as i said is not really dat bad we only ve little disagreement. is just dat she is just too damn possesive of her son. ANYWAY DIS WAS D EARLIER STAGE OF OUR MARRIAGE ANYWAY SHE HAS RELAXED NOW.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2009
candyshore:

i ve tried too  becos i ve a mum too,  but since she is trying to run my home, 4 me, dat i wount tolerate but as i said is not really dat bad we only ve little disagreement. is just dat she is just too damn possesive of her son.

then, maybe it's high time your mom should be damn possessive of her daughter. marriage is about 2 parties, not one, but then you have the power to make your home the way you want it.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by candyshore: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2009
ANYWAY DIS WAS D EARLIER STAGE OF OUR MARRIAGE ANYWAY SHE HAS RELAXED NOW.
NOW U ARE TALKIN, ABI O EXACTLY !
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2009
lol, so i was singing before? grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by candyshore: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2009
lol yeah, moreover its rare to see a guy talkin dis way, at least u dont sound like a mummys boy grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2009
mummy's boy? taar lol, I'm still a mummy's boy but not to that extent, i have left that role to my younger ones. within few years, i should also be having a woman complaining about my mom the way you are doing now (maybe) undecided
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by jaybee3(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2009
na wa oh
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
platinumnk:

yeah but the really good ones who can fit women like u and I and rare and far between, but I know you will get one. grin wink

Yes i believe we will find the right man at the right time,

My only company is My blackberry phone and thank God it vibrates.  cheesy
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^
U can't be serious Miss abt you being single. Oya come and talk to daddy  tongue
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
gestapo:

Yes i believe we will find the right man at the right time,

My only company is My blackberry phone and thank God it vibrates.  cheesy

wow, uhm, so you pleasure yourself with you vibrating blackberry?

why not get a vibrator?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by bjmighty(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
I wish she would stop being a Big baby tho ugh it feels good sometimes, just that sometimes i don't like when she want me 24hours. I need time off but she is too needy, she won't sleep because of me and it drives me nutt sometimes. I know she loves me and i do too but she is too Obsessed. Haba!
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
bjmighty:

I wish she would stop being a Big baby tho ugh it feels good sometimes, just that sometimes i don't like when she want me 24hours. I need time off but she is too needy, she won't sleep because of me and it drives me nutt sometimes. I know she loves me and i do too but she is too Obsessed. Haba!

We just dont know the best way to please Men undecided undecided
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
gestapo:

We just dont know the best way to please Men undecided undecided
'

men are the easiest to please of the two

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re:should I Stay Or Do I Leave For Good / Can Women Be Superior To Men? / Should I Go Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.