Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? (3251 Views)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Godmother(f): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
I have heard this several times and I dont know how true or how false it is
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2009
What exactly have you heard?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Godmother(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
Oh sorry, I am thinking so much about this that I actually forgot to post the problem. \
I know that generally all tribes cheat, but is it true that yorubs cheat the most?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Why? Thinking of dating one?

Well yoruba men do practice polygamist a lot. Its that trait. But do they all cheat? no
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by coolier(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
I particularly don't think so.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Godmother(f): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Well yoruba men do practice polygamist a lot. Its that trait. But do they all cheat? no

Yes, really liking one, but I cant just shake off that thought
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by OAM4J: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

The hausas are more polygamous. many muslim yorubas are polygamous. But cheating does not belong to any particular tribe. A cheat is a cheat & has no tribal mark.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
We are all cheats by birth.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by ruskiee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
I don't think cheating is tied down to any one tribe.
It's a global thing.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by sjeezy8: 2:17am On Dec 08, 2009
Not all, but yoruba guys do like women ALOT, no lies. But it depends on the type of chick really.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2009
Heard what? undecided
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by SweetT1: 2:21am On Dec 08, 2009
Godmother:

Oh sorry, I am thinking so much about this that I actually forgot to post the problem. \
I know that generally all tribes cheat, but is it true that yorubs cheat the most?

This is another reason why they say "JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS"!
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by C2H5OH(f): 2:24am On Dec 08, 2009
Sweet T:

Lol Sweet T you never disappoint jare. I concur.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by OAM4J: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2009
Godmother:

Sweet T:

lol grin grin grin

Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by ima1(f): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2009
Any generalizations about Benin men? i wanna know
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by OAM4J: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2009
^^^ are you in love with one or about to fall in love with one?

havent heard any negative generalization about the Benin guys but the ladies  lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by mamagee3(f): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2009
Someone's Hot grin grin
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by ima1(f): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

^^^ are you in love with one or about to fall in love with one?

havent heard any negative generalization about the Benin guys but the ladies  lipsrsealed

lol married to one, my parents have always said you know how benin guys are, but i could never figure out wat they were talking about

mama-gee:

Someone's Hot grin grin

wat do u mean??
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by kugaba(m): 4:05am On Dec 08, 2009
Really, this is very true. Yoruba men are very polygamous. Most of my female friends married to them are complaining of their husbands illicit affairs. But men from Other tribes do cheat too.
To be succinct, Yoruba Men cheat a lot
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by kugaba(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2009
Only the benin culture has been an issue of controversy. Women suffer terrifying ordeals should their husbands die. Besides, Benin Men enjoy carrying arms and blocking our highways. That's all the negatives to take about them
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by kpolli(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2009
no actually hausa men cheat the most (till date i dont think there is one hausa man who has only slept wit one girl after marriage) but since its legal then maybe u can say yoruba,
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by hamziwhiz(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2009
Na wa o!
Pls leave d benin guys n concentrate on who u married nt every oda dude ok?
Even if ur man is below standard help him grow since growth is ireversible u wont regret it
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by jidesamuel(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2009
Godmother,i really wish to know d tribe u came from so i can know how to tackle u!!!!! cool
mam,u dont need to generalize ur opinion about yoruba guyz,cheating has to do with personality
and not ethnicity,something i know about most yoruba guyz is that they always have someone they really love while they only have other GF as bedmates wink (they will never treat their real girl like ordinary GF)
also they may have GF before they get married,but they are always loyal to they woman after marriage. yoruba guyz rarely have extra-marital affair cool cool
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by kpolli(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2009
jide no dey lie for here oooo
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by candyshore: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2009
@jide this is a big lie
@poster its true a cheat is a cheat but its common and no news when a yoruba guy cheats on his wife. am tellin u from others experience. its almost a norm for them. even the so called xtains
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by bigrod1: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2009
[size=16pt]
jidesamuel:

[color=#770077]Godmother,i really wish to know d tribe u came from so i can know how to tackle u!!!!! cool
mam,u dont need to generalize your opinion about yoruba guyz,cheating has to do with personality
and not ethnicity,something i know about most yoruba guyz is that they always have someone they really love while they only have other GF as bedmates wink (they will never treat their real girl like ordinary GF)
also they may have GF before they get married,but they are always loyal to they woman after marriage. yoruba guyz rarely have extra-marital affair cool cool

guy(jide),if i get gun i for shoot u from here.u just told d biggest lie ever in the history of nairaland.am really happy d way u guys have responded to d subject in a mature way.the truth be told,yoruba guys cheat a lot.cheating when married is a normal thing.same with hausa guys but not like d yoruba guys.[/color][/size]
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by jidesamuel(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2009
what on earth have we done to deserve such comment,but u guyz still need to consider the personality of the person involved,i wonder how my GF will feel if she sees this comments.to be honest, there are many yoruba guyz around that will never give a second thought for extra-marital affairs,i think i fall in dat group.
if u guyz have witness some yoruba guyz cheating,that is not enough to justify your assumption dat all yoruba guyz cheat.personally,i prefer not to have any relationship at all than having an illicit affairs that will lead no where.

Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by jona2: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
candyshore:

@jide this is a big lie
@poster its true a cheat is a cheat but its common and no news when a yoruba guy cheats on his wife. am tellin u from others experience. its almost a norm for them. even the so called xtains
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2009
How is this a tribal war?
GodMother is not the type to start that s.h.it.

I'm a yoruba woman and I've also wondered about it, esp the polygamy
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2009
ok lemme get this straight, yoruba men cheat a lot so they are womanisers bla bla bla; BUT hausa men almost always have other women after marriage thus THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT STRAIGHT TO ONE WOMAN, BUT ITS ALLOWED COS THEY ARE MUSLIMS!!!!!

therefore yoruba are worse than all?

absolutely amazing reasoning!! hmmmn, so pls what if the yoruba men remind you that polygamy is a part of their culture, does that now make it ALLOWED LIKE THE HAUSA MEN?? stupidity is not a virtue o!!

well sha, na joblessness dey cause all this kind of mis yarning. look madam "somebodies mother" if u wan do, DO, if u dont want flee. i wonda wetin the 'mumu disgrace to the yoruba race' dey find with u anyway, wey women plenty for ground wey neva arrange. that crap is just annoying. meanwhile as a yoruba man, u cannot pass ur boundary and be eyeing other tribes. tseew.

even all the ojukokoro yoruba girls know wetin dem eye dey see shld they say they wanna marry other tribe. at least them go go villa with the guy, na that time them go make am knw say vacancy no dey for their men. ti mi o ti yo, o fe fi bread ko mi lobe je!!!!!!

abeg, if we womanise, we womanise be that, afterall, thank God say na woman like u we dey carry, she blind no knw say the guy is married? so why she dey do na? it takes two to tango, each time u abuse the man, pls remember to pass some to the women too!!!!! abi na man u want ur husband to dey get affair with.

LIVE WITH IT
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by mavenbox: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2009
LOL this big rod dude is always [size=18pt]shouting[/size] in various colors. Makes me laugh like crazy!
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2009
polygamy is not cheating! the women know one another and are aware of their status in the relationship. when your wife or gf isn't aware of the other woman or if you are having affair behind her back and not intending to voluntarily disclose the affair. . .then that's cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thanx for yr opinion / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job / Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.