Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. (1694 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by onihaxy: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Wonder why this girl has more customers buying her AKARA in the neighborhood than every other women selling same Akara with her?,

Let me give you the straight answer. Her Akara is the sweetest in the neighborhood. She fries with correct ingredients.

Yes I mean it. Just ignore the seller, concentrate more on the Akara like I said. Lol

1 Share

Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by NLSniper(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
To He'll with the Akara! grin
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Buy AKARAAAAAAA
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Bilabong(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Op are u joking with my emotions?
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
grin

Maybe her akara has a nunu shape... Who knows? cheesy
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Op please what area is this and where in Lagos can I find this akara babe? Please reply angry

2 Likes

Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by johnbuck81(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2017
oboy...the girl set well.
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by futurerex: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Feed me more tongue
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2017
hehe grin
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by nerdfrost(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy grin na the gal sure pass

forget that akara
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by onihaxy: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Loool, Una no go kill me with Laff.

Just ignore the girl, focus on the Akara. The Akara make sense
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by DrObum(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na to dey eat that akara morning, afternoon and night ooooo!

Dey even use am do in between meals!
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by TeeFeh(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sexy gy
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Aregs(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why only she come fine like this
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Milanfan(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
DrObum:
Na to dey eat that akara morning, afternoon and night ooooo!

Dey even use am do in between meals!

Person fit even come queue for akara even before the seller cheesy grin cheesy grin

I fit even dey dream about the akara and the seller self grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by 9jayes: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
TeeFeh:
Sexy gy
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
I want the real akara between her legs... The slippery akara grin
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
NLSniper:
To He'll with the Akara! grin
"HELL" wink
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blood of AKARA OOOOOOOH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I dey come make i come buy Akara self
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
I buy the akara, sit down for there to chop am, I go even order for more akara. grin
Re: Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. by Anglojosite7(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
I want the real akara between her legs... The slippery akara grin
Are u les?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of Nairaland Popularity / Be Honest Ladies.....what Will You Do / This Thing About Yahoo Boiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.