Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face (15221 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? / Can You Date Or Marry A Man/woman Who Has Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2017
The below photo of a pretty black girl which emerged online some hours ago, is currently making rounds on social media and is being trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms.

In an alleged bid to embrace the craze and join the trend of face tattoos which has been propagated in recent times by many notable American celebrities, this young lady, has spoilt her face with tattoos including a visible gun inking and many more piercings.

The identity of the lady and where she is located were not ascertained as at the time of filing this report, but her photo has definitely got a lot of people talking.

http://www.gistedge.com/meet-pretty-black-girl-tattoos-face/

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by emzreus(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2017
FTC..na ha palava sha
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by DozieInc(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
OP, is this your picture
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Gladiator1: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Cute
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
I love tattoos kiss cool

Beht this one is scary oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by pleasantplaces: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2017
how can someone do this to her face? i love tattoos but this is extreme and not good. see piercings everywhere sef.
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by softwerk(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2017
She reminds me of someone in the BBnaija house grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by softMarket(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Lala, come and see a Human Snake ooooooo!
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Mizk(f): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2017
le freak undecided
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Backinfront(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Cute chick, doesn't look permanent tho

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by AlexCk: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Damn

Need to summon Castiel,
Where the heck is Sam and Dean when u need em

Does anyone have any holy water or salt. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by ipobarecriminals: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2017
sad @ Op,remove "pretty" ,I believe it is typology b4 thunder damage ur phone/lappy screen this morning. She is a offspring of JEZEBEL.
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by CaroLyner(f): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Gangsta chic

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by sleeknick: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Tiri gbosa for her oh! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbisa!!!

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Mizk:
le freak undecided
you insulted me right?
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Mizk(f): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
you insulted me right?
really? You're asking me?
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Mizk:
really? You're asking me?
No worry
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2017
I'm no understanding people anymore undecided
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Mizk(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
No worry
i never worry
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2017
FP things ... i de come

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by rainerboy1010: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
who tattoo done help
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Dis one jst dey increase her blackness ni
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Flekky21(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
softwerk:
She reminds me of someone in the BBnaija house grin
lolz, I Guess Its Tboss. That Pics Reminded Me Of Her.
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by jashar(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
she dey some sort of satanic cult?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
FP things ... i de come
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
lol guy u don turn customer dadani
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol guy u don turn customer dadani
anytime i see dat BRB pix i go jus scatter wit laugh grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by dayjee: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
This is the height of MADNESS......
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Lastpharoah33: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Haba... Fyn bae like this.
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by xyztin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
o ga o..wch kind madness be did one
Re: Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Possessed female.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / How Often Do You Call Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.