Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore (542 Views)

My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore by orjisblog(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore

orjisblog Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore.

In most cases when woman is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn't want to be the one toend it. But even when she is already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you. This is time to take a look at your relationship.

1. This is probably the most classic subtle signal of all----her life become too hectic. She hasn't picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn't have time to met you. This isn't necessarily a sign that it is over, but if you are used to meet her frequently then there is something wrong.

2. She's secretive and no longer wants to tell you where she has been or who was on the phone. She may start to flirt and are open to others.

READ ON HERE:

http://www.orjisblog.com/2017/02/warning-signs-that-your-girl-doesnt.html

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Sustain A Long Distance Relationship / 13 Things You Should Be Doing To Her Cl Itories Tonight / Help Me Out Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.