Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57380 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Greenbullet(m): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2017
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Really?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by MissRaine69(f): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2017
BS

382 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by zykson(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Who's your daddy? If he's, Fine but he's not Bleep off...
Cause relationships were meant to be mutual not a one way thing... As a correct guy he should know you have needs and he should be responsible to some extent...he should give out of his own Will not being obliged to... And even in this world of feminism f*ck work for your own money to not waiting for a maga to pay you cause u ain't a product.. Don't blackmail people all in the name of love

299 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by austyn0(m): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2017
zykson:
Who's your daddy? If he's, Fine but he's not Bleep off...
Cause relationships were meant to be mutual not a one way thing... As a correct guy he should know you have needs and he should be responsible to some extent...he should give out of his own Will not being obliged to... And even in this world of feminism f*ck work for your own money to not waiting for a maga to pay you cause u ain't a product.. Don't blackmail people all in the name of love
Pure.. I just had to rest my thumbs after reading this.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by dayowunmi(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .

522 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by UncleJJ(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2017
UncleJJ:
I believe the problem with naija babes is that they dont know how to take.

They just to confused to know a man whos a bottomless pit. You only take from the bottomless pit.

How can you ask a guy making 300k a.month for hair worth 15ok.

Hair abi attachment?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by vincenteger: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2017
I don't get it.
So because I am in a relationship with a girl she should now see me as her bank.
Men please think before you write

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SamzackD(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2017
shocked
responsibility attached to dating
really undecided

15 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Fadiga24(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Fadiga24(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
If your partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

Dude stop smoking in the early morning

541 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Lol wonderful...see dirs no problem in asking when you don't have but if he says it doesnt have free him!..don't push him... he's your boyfriend not your father..if he's your husband now then yea it's mandatory.. he is to provide for his family....person wey nor get now must surely get one day..I don't support this write up atall...ladies earn your own money as your boyfriend is trying to earn his..dirs nothing like a lady having her own money

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong in asking one's boyfriend for financial assistance when the girl is in need, and I see nothing wrong in a guy doing that for his babe but there should be a limit 'cause the girl isn't his responsibility yet 'till they're married. The people to whom she's their responsibility are her parents, so a guy could either say he has or doesn't have, and their shouldn't be bad blood when this happens. Relationship isn't a job where people get paid for services rendered, it should be out of one's benevolence to give and not coerced.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by NairalandCS(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by NairalandCS(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Op, so the main responsibility is to be dashing money to girls that might break up if the money finishes ?

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by NaeChris: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs , many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household , if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" [s]rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning[/s], I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". ,excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request,imagine a [s]boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff[/s], and saying " am I her parents " , well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life ,you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility, PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT ,

lalasticlala
Lala247
Aminat508
Mynd44
Seun
Vickiz
Benita27
Smellymouth
This post should be thrown into the waste bin. You are just confusing yourself. You mention HOUSEHOLD, is the guy her husband? You talked about BOYFRIEND providing, are they married? No boyfriend has responsibility over any girlfriend unless they are engaged, even at that, there is a limit. No boyfriend has the right to have sex with his girlfriend unless they are married, otherwise ON MUTUAL CONSENT. Provission here is voluntry as long as they are not married. Na your type go finally come dey cast ladies of how them use you dump you. Seriously, you dey find girlfriend, wish you well in your search.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SlimmB(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2017
OP you follow exist for this 21st century world? So what do you say if the girl ask the boy out?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Hehe hehe
And tiz funny most times how many of all this girls leave the boys that can spend money on dem and move on to the men that buy flower for them

#Just flower

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by HouseOfWine: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
No p

The females responsibility too is to give sexual satisfaction when needed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by streetpaddy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by onwuakpachris(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
o.p u are a disgrace to manhood...it is guys like u that give lazy naija girls the impetus to gold dig and financially manipulate simp men...even girls on this very thread will be laughing at ur stupidity..tueh...guys should only spend on girls that are "worth it" not all those lazy useless things that have nothing else to offer apart from their dirty pussies....I do offer cash nd little tokens to my sweetheart cus babe is worth it..but she always politely turns them down with the statement "I don't want u to start wasting ur money now..js keep saving up nd growing ur new biz" even though she knows I make good money from my biz..besides babe is so hardworking..already training as a nurse at just 19..so she knows d value of savings ...o.p infact u need a decent hardworking babe like my sweetheart to reset ur mentality not all those lazy things u roll with..

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Blackmoran(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
That girl na parssite, if you want to breakup with normal average Nigeria poverty stricken girl... Just ask her this question. " what exactly do you bring to the table apart from your vagina"? Case close, you are a free man...

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Blackmoran(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ohhhhh na guy write this rubbish... Jesus!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Rhaspody(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
lies. big lies

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Una get wahala ooo...if Dem ask they are gold diggers, if dey don't, you will say dey don't love you guys...how can you guys get satisfied?...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by paulolee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
love or relationship things depends, the demanding and the help should come from both sides i think, and also its not compulsory that the girls dt really loves you must make demands or that the guys must afford his bea demands b4 he can date her and lastly I DONT LYK WEN YOU GUYS GENERALIZE RELATIONSHIP MATTERS because what works there for you may not work here for me, once dated a professor daughter that loved me madly and she never askd me for anything but instead na she de recharge me....thats ur opinion shaa based on ur school of though of thinking found and raised in ur environment...i no want talk abeg..

6 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by maximusprime2000: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Norphiee:
Una get wahala ooo...if Dem ask they are gold diggers, if dey don't, you will say dey don't love you guys...how can you guys get satisfied?...smh

the op is confused and at the same time stupid. he's probably sex starved.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rapists/prostitutes/thugs ain't born , they are made... Be it male or female. Train your child in the way of the lord.. so you won't come to social media and be finding for solutions to stop the act with hastags "#"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by kerry57: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na craze dey worry u. Was ur hole created with money inside?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by SyberKate(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lies from the pit of HELL

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.