Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? (1839 Views)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by dukeprince50: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
hi to all the introverts, I saw a topic few days ago and it says what don't you like about yourself as an introvert, and people keep saying because I am boring, I don't party, I don't have friends bla bla bla, pls you are not an introvert if you hate these qualities. as a matter of fact, introverts don't like partying not like they hate it but they feel it's stressful, they are the kinda ppl who don't have stamina in these kinda things.
I have a friend that love music, whenever she is close to me, she just wanna sing to me, it's annoying listening to her, even though she has nice voice and know some few lines.. I do not like lengthy talks, no matter what you wanna say you can say it all in three minutes, except you want to gossip, we are social and yes we like gossips, but we just don't partake, I can just sit and listen to people gossiping funny stuffs, (not like gossiping about someone else, no no no. ) but will not say a thing or contribute except my attention is needed on the issue. I like bin alone and just thinking about stuffs, my head is always full with thinking. now someone will try and talk how lecture was when I'm probably thinking of something else, I won't give him attention ofcos, and then he might say introverts are antisocial? pls you guys are not antisocial, as a matter of fact, you are unique. we are not created the same way as extroverts. to tell you the truth I've never fought a single day in my life, not like I'm scared of fights but no stamina to quarrel with someone. I have friends and I play alot, we are funny, charismatic and all but we are always brief. so pls introverts love yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Ashleydolls(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
They do love themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
sad
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool
Am an introvert and I don't hate myself.
I really love myself for the fact that i think thoroughly before i say anything unlike some people that talk before thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
We don't hate yourself, we have self love, appreciate things but we value our words and world.

Being an introvert doesn't mean we hate ourselves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by dukeprince50: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:
We don't hate yourself, we have self love, appreciate things but we value our words and world.

Being an introvert doesn't mean we hate ourselves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I saw a post people were saying I hate myself cos Im boring, cos I'm this cos Im that. I was just like what?
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
I love sotey I love person wey I never see join --> ItsQuinn grin
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:
I saw a post people were saying I hate myself cos Im boring, cos I'm this cos Im that. I was just like what?

Hehehe, people are entitled to their opinion. Their opinion is limited to the perceived facts they think about you, deep down there are great attributes that surpasses boring.

Being quite doesn't equate boring, most people fail to understand that.

Benita27
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by jaymejate: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't hate myself.
I like the way i am.
So far i can talk to myself in my mind, I'm okay
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Davash222(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Everybody is now forming Introvert.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by TrapHedges(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ma nde sara ahu, ma nde na asaghi
tchww
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Davash222(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Everybody is now forming Introvert.

I pity that gal wey her moniker na 'Introvert'.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by dukeprince50: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
jaymejate:
I don't hate myself.
I like the way i am.
that is a true introvert, thumbs up bro, you talk to yourself, lol... I'm a big talkertive when talking to my own self o. can just keep thinking till I fall asleep. it's not boring it's bin quiet, like the one above me says
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, people are entitled to their opinion. Their opinion is limited to the perceived facts they think about you, deep down there are great attributes that surpasses boring.

Being quite doesn't equate boring, most people fail to understand that.

Ben.ita27
Most people actually think introverts hate themselves, but it's a fallacy. For me, I don't like crowd, love my space, I don't talk too much, I have a limit to what I can take/handle, do all the evil things you can think of around me I may not respond but when I pay back you'll definitely think I'm evil. Who said we hate ourselves?, infact I hate people with the sanguine personality. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by dukeprince50: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Most people actually think introverts hate themselves, but it's a fallacy. For me, I don't like crowd, love my space, I don't talk too much, I have a limit to what I can take/handle, do all the evil things you can think of around me I may not respond but when I pay back you'll definitely think I'm evil. Who said we hate ourselves?, infact I hate people with the sanguine personality. grin
do all the evil you can think of, and pay back. lol, this part though, *confirmed* introverts think more evil thought than an extrovert
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:

HI...have u seen lefulefu around ? sad
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:
do all the evil you can think of, and pay back. lol, this part though, *confirmed* introverts think more evil thought than an extrovert
Only when their toes have been stepped on. Since they're quiet people tend to take that quietness as a sign of weakness. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

HI...have u seen lefulefu around ? sad

Good afternoon, he's doing just fine. I spoke with him 2 days ago. He promised to come soonest. I know you miss him grin
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by phaenomaena(f): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm an introvert.. and I love my self to pieces tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am one and I love myself... Infact introverts love themselves more than extroverts grin... I love myself so much that the best company to have is myself cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
dukeprince50:
hi to all the introverts, I saw a topic few days ago and it says what don't you like about yourself as an introvert, and people keep saying because I am boring, I don't party, I don't have friends bla bla bla, pls you are not an introvert if you hate these qualities. as a matter of fact, introverts don't like partying not like they hate it but they feel it's stressful, they are the kinda ppl who don't have stamina in these kinda things.
I have a friend that love music, whenever she is close to me, she just wanna sing to me, it's annoying listening to her, even though she has nice voice and know some few lines.. I do not like lengthy talks, no matter what you wanna say you can say it all in three minutes, except you want to gossip, we are social and yes we like gossips, but we just don't partake, I can just sit and listen to people gossiping funny stuffs, (not like gossiping about someone else, no no no. ) but will not say a thing or contribute except my attention is needed on the issue. I like bin alone and just thinking about stuffs, my head is always full with thinking. now someone will try and talk how lecture was when I'm probably thinking of something else, I won't give him attention ofcos, and then he might say introverts are antisocial? pls you guys are not antisocial, as a matter of fact, you are unique. we are not created the same way as extroverts. to tell you the truth I've never fought a single day in my life, not like I'm scared of fights but no stamina to quarrel with someone. I have friends and I play alot, we are funny, charismatic and all but we are always brief. so pls introverts love yourself.
I love myself....I am an introvert, I do go to clubs ,not to dance with someone but to drink.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:

Good afternoon, he's doing just fine. I spoke with him 2 days ago. He promised to come soonest. I know you miss him grin

grin grin grin

Actually, i miss his sexy trousers whenever he's wandering all over nairaland hahahaha wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by mazizitonene(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Now playing......kendrick lamar - I
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you
Ashleydolls:
They do love themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Ashleydolls(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Thank you
You're welcome
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't hate myself o
I'm my Best friend
my motivator
my critic
my everything
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well there's nothing wrong with thinking out loud smiley
jaymejate:
I don't hate myself.
I like the way i am.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]

Trash!!!

You need to get your brain checked ASAP!!!
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Davidlekkzy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Most tyms I talk to myself. ...don't associate.. .dont talk too much. ...being silent. ...always kip to myself. ...love my life.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Actually, i miss his sexy trousers whenever he's wandering all over nairaland hahahaha wink cheesy

Hehehe grin grin grin, you really admire those trousers of he's. You know those threads that gets his attention grin grin. He promise to be online this evening.
Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Adiwana: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am one&I love myself.What I love about myself(probably many introverts do) is I don't give a shit about nobody.Its me&my family only.And I don't do anything to impress nobody but myself.I love minding my business&what people have/do don't impress me at all.Cause honestly I don't care.People's opinion about me don't get to me at all even though people misjudge me&try to "Force" theirselves&their opinions on me.I love myself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves? by Presh900(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
www.nairaland.com/INTROVERT mentions now.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. / I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened / Ladies!! Which Could You Choose?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.