Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" (41963 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by ChangeIsCostant: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
A Nigerian lady has warned people to be careful what they do in the name of celebrating the Valentine season of love.

According to the lady identified as Chukwuba Chiluba (pictured), a girl she knows almost died last year while marking the special day after she sprayed perfume in her private parts for reason best known to her.

The young lady also likened fornication to witchcraft while sharing her opinion online.

Read below what she shared on Facebook.

IF YOU FORNICATE, YOU ARE A WITCH.

Please don't do anything stupid this valentine . By this time last year there was a girl that used perfume inside her private regions and got hospitalized, we almost lost her to the cold hands of death . You looked into your private part , eye ball to eyeball and sprayed a very harsh chemical inside it , what were your plans ?

This message goes out to virgins who will break their backs pleasing an asshole on Valentine's Day. In a 2 star hotel . He don't love you. But guess who loves you every single day, and he doesn't need you to spray perfume inside your private part ?

Jesus loves you ! Don't play yourself !

And like I always say, If you are a fornicator, Satan will give you something else- an idol to take the place of God in your life. It is impossible for the one who is living in fornication to serve God. Every fornicator is either into witchcraft, or is a victim of witchcraft.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/dont-do-anything-stupid-lady-reveals-how-her-friend-almost-died-on-valentines-day.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Can BUHARI shut down internet for a just a month tongue Happy Val My one and only shedarh, your madrid guy loves you but sorry can't take you out kiss Atiku and his PDP don steal Nigeria treasury to zero balance.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Evablizin(f): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked

I went to say something but her picture is confusing me.

Anyway,please don't spray perfume in your private part, and don't fornicate,that's the summary of her post.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by sisitjey: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adviser general undecided

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by thesicilian: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good message, but I doubt if threatening others on how to live their lives will cut it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
In fact I just weak when I see who dey preach, condemn, judge and admonish people....Which kind wahala come be dis na with all this attention seeking for social media...

Well...lemme not attack the message or the messenger sha....

Na only God sabi who be who..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
If she can practice what she preach, then she have my respect, but for now, she's just another useful farm tool hiding under the umbrella of religion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Evablizin(f): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
Can BUHARI shut down internet for a just a month tongue Happy Val My one and only shedarh, your madrid guy loves you but sorry can't take you out kiss Atiku and his PDP don steal Nigeria treasury to zero balance.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Meet me in the ozza rum cry

Evablizin:
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Perfume inside her private part?? angryangry She for add pepper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by coolestofall(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dis advise is 4 those gals with smelly kpekus. Spraying perfume down there is harmful. Pls try other options.
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Evablizin(f): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
Meet me in the ozza rum cry
No thanks.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
But, are you a virgin??

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
But, are you a virgin??

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by consultancy: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olosho seeking for relevance

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by YorubaAssasin: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
See her face like Tinubu and MC Oluomo ritual victim angry

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Chukwurah003: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Perfume in ***** shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
nice talk
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by itiswellandwell: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Coming online to form sister in the lord. When you Sabi preach like this, why not go open a church.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by freemanbubble: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Newboss(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Typical of girls. Just plain senseless and sentimental. If she didn't play the religious card, she would have had nothing to say angry

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Passionate888: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Smelly vajayjays
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Emmafe(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by nextstep(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
All I can say is, I've noticed, the more religious a person, the darker their deeds.
And schizophrenic too. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:

For a just a month.... WAWU
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by Raxxye(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmm.
Let me just reserve my comment!
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by ElsonMorali: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Evablizin:
No thanks.

Lol. I remember this advert from the early 90s. I think they were advertising Ajinomoto or something.

Some funny .shit
Re: Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" by visijo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Do u know when u sneeze nd fart at the same time, your body has taken a screenshot?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.