Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law (11299 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / Early Morning Sex PICTURES / ***part2***nasarawa State University Student Sex Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Another Kenyan man has caused serious war on the social media after he posted photos of himself and his sister-in-law after they had sex.

A Kenyan man identified as Joakim Cruzz, has shocked people with the pictures of himself with his sister-in-law, after the pair indulged in a round of illicit sex.
The pair who didn’t look any bit ashamed of their actions, took their selfies in what appears to be a hospital, judging from a post the man had shared earlier where he mentioned the lady’s visit to him.
According to the post, he had been in the hospital, where the lady has been staying with him for over 2 weeks.

See more: https://looknaija..com/2017/02/kenyan-man-shares-after-sex-pictures-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Parpor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Okay ohh.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by JacksonD7: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why is it that the weirdest news on nairaland always comes from Kenya.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
The girl bosom don fall finish sef

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by carzola(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Non of this picture actually show
They had sex.. Moreover what's the
Big deal if he is in love with his sister in law..
I was dating my elder brothers wife younger
Sister and we had sex many times.. Buh she
Wanted to settle down fast and I told her I'm
Not ready so we split up.. So wtf is special about this trash am seeing here?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
Non of this picture actually show
They had sex.. Moreover what's the
Big deal if he is in love with his sister in law..
I was dating my elder brothers wife younger
Sister and we had sex many times.. Buh she
Wanted to settle down fast and I told her I'm
Not ready so we split up.. So wtf is special about this trash am seeing here?

In short.. U juz wan her juicy nunu...
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Milanfan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why is Kenya synonymous with odd news everytime?? angry angry

Hian!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by TeeFeh(f): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dope thang cool
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Ajewealth123(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
pittoilet:
Another Kenyan man has caused serious war on the social media after he posted photos of himself and his sister-in-law after they had sex.

A Kenyan man identified as Joakim Cruzz, has shocked people with the pictures of himself with his sister-in-law, after the pair indulged in a round of illicit sex.
The pair who didn’t look any bit ashamed of their actions, took their selfies in what appears to be a hospital, judging from a post the man had shared earlier where he mentioned the lady’s visit to him.
According to the post, he had been in the hospital, where the lady has been staying with him for over 2 weeks.

See more: https://looknaija..com/2017/02/kenyan-man-shares-after-sex-pictures-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala
sister INLOW well done o,u do well biko

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by 9jayes: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
kini big deal here in calaba we mess ourselves(families)
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by carzola(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

No I've grown pass that age.. Any nunu I get now is the nunu I want for the rest of my life.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by femolacqua(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Can someone tell me why Kenya are always in the news for the wrong reasons?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

i just love the names you call pussy... It's a turn on for me grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by decatalyst(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
' she is her sister LOW' grin

Shameless man with a shameless English grin grin Probably a shameless brain too grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Masterclass32: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is it that Kenyans actually don't have brains, or what? angry
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by izzou(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Can't he marry his sister in law again?

And that's not even a proof that they had sex

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
funny
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's all they know, rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i just love the names you call pussy... It's a turn on for me grin

Hahahahahah... grin

So how u want ur hu-ha being served? tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah... grin

So how u want ur hu-ha being served? tongue
lol...you really funny, I can guess you'd never be boring to spend a day with right?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by constance500: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
M

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Masterclass32:
Is it that Kenyans actually don't have brains, or what? angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Government of Kenya Republic sef angry
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:
Why is it that the weirdest news on nairaland always comes from Kenya.
Kenyans and weird news is like Amala & ewedu , ogbono and pounded yam, suya and onions, fura and nono, kilishi and gurasatongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by kesikeller(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
old news
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Hbuyosh(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
femolacqua:
Fake news blogs in Kenya and Nigeria fabricate/exaggerate stories, which end up on NL, with it's readers who cant discern the lies.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Hbuyosh(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
sister INLOW well done o,u do well biko
BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LOW!!!

Why does the society always pour the most scorn on the ladies in such forbidden rlationships? It takes two to tango.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by alizma: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
femolacqua:
the compound word, sister-in-law you would have ask more questions(e.g. how close they are in the "in-law circle" ) before you condem the news. besides the guy didn't say they had sex.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Anything evil is Kenya
A new name for Sodom and gommorah is kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
neoapocalypse:
The girl bosom don fall finish sef
Naa Kenya deflation cause amcheesy Bunch of idiots
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by jericco1(m): 4:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.