Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11299 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2011
[b]

IT BREAKS MY HEART , WHEN I SEE GIRLS SO DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED THESE DAYS, SOME HAVE EVEN BECOME HYPERTENSIVE THINKING ABOUT THE DANGER OF NOT GETTING MARRIED.

AND I ASK MYSELF, IS MARRIAGE ALL WOMEN CAME TO THIS WORLD TO DO ? IS IT A SIN IF A LADY DOES NOT GET MARRIED IN LIFE? DID ANY LADY COME INTO THIS WORLD WITH A MAN? SO IF U DIE, U DIE ALONE, SO LADIES PLEASE IF NO MAN IS READY TO MARRY YOU, PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR GIFTS AND ABILITIES.

YOU WERE NOT BORN TO GET MARRIED, BUT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN THIS LIFE, MAKE A DONATION IN LIFE SO THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU WITH. ENGAGE IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY, ENGAGE IN THINGS GREATER THAN YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND KIDS. NOBODY HAS EVEN BEEN CELEBRATED IN THE WORLD FOR THE BEST MARRIED WOMAN OR MAN. OR AWARD FOR THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD.

IT IS NOT A SIN TO BE SINGLE, AND IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, ITS NOT A CURSE TOO.

SAME GOES TO MEN WHO GET MARRIED BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING OLD, AND THEY WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN. PLEASE ! PLEASE !! PLEASE!!! YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD ALONE, AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE, YOU WONT TAKE YOUR KIDS ALONG. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN because YOUR GETTING OLD, ITS WICKEDNESS.

because YOUR GETTING OLD , U BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER HUNGER AND STARVATION, IN TERRIBLE CONDITIONS? MY ADVICE TO MEN, IF U DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HANDLE A FAMILY OR RAISE KIDS, JUST ENJOY UR LIFE ON EARTH AND GO. DONT BRING ANY CHILD INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER.

I KNOW THE CHRISTIANS WILL START QUOTING THE BIBBLE, "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY" PLEASE THAT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, WHEN IT WAS ONLY ADAM AND EVE IN THE EARTH, I DONT THINK GOD WOULD GIVE THAT COMMANDMENT NOW, CONSIDERING NIGERIA'S POPULATION, AND THE NUMBER OF KIDS AND YOUNG PEOPLE SUFFERING.

ALL THOSE ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS, NA PERSON BORN THEM.

FINALLY, U MUST NOT MARRY OR HAVE CHILDREN. ENOUGH OF THIS PRESSURE, (((JESUS HAD NO WIFE OR CHILDREN))) BUT HE GAVE THE GREATEST GIFT TO HUMANITY.
[/b] cry

1 Like

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by 190: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2011
Are u saying I shouldn't have sex and have my kids

carry your brown arse away from here FASSST!! angry angry
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2011
Is it a matter of quoting the bible or asking if you're gay.

But even gay people are marrying and having children?

Seems some of you are turning yourselves into inhuman sociopaths for real.
No offence.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2011
@op with this kind of thing spewing outta ya an[i]us[/i] you have been brain washed and doomed for life.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2011

SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LADY WHO IS GETTING OLD AND NO MAN IS PROPOSING ? ARE U SAYING IS RIGHT FOR A MAN TO GIVE BIRTH AND CANT TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD? ARE U HAPPY TO SEE YOUNG CHILDREN BEGGING ON THE STREETS ?

2 Likes

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2011
You seem to be on a tangent here.

I just hope you didnt do away with your only organ, lord have mercy.

All kinds of people on this nl.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU UNDERSTAND MY POST, I HAVE NOT SAID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED, BUT IF U DONT FIND A PARTNER ITS NOT A SIN, YOU ARE NOT CURSED. DONT TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET MARRIED.

SAME GOES TO MEN, IF U CANT AFFORD CHILDREN, DONT BRING THEM INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER.  DONT SAY your MATES ARE MARRIED AND YOUR NOT GETTING MARRIED, AND U BRING AN INNOCENT CHILD INTO THIS WORLD WHEN U CANT FEED URSELF.

1 Like

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nov1ce(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Well I think I'll agree with the OP to some extent because it's because of the way marriage has been handled that leaves a lot of unnecessary pressure on people now. But @OP for a person to not get married means that he/she is ready to live a life of celibacy which would be VERY DIFFICULT considering the fact that we are all human beings,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2011
Girls wanna marry for many reasons.

Not every girl want to marry just because of society pressure. Some girls are under pressure at home. They get control a lot by their parents. Marriage is their freedom to escape that.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2011
What the OP is saying is this GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP, well said. I completely agree with you. 3 gbosas.

1 Like

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2011
OP! May the Lord Bless YOU abundantly. I thought I was the only one that reasoned like you---- Merry chritmass and Happy new year. Happy Easter. Happy independence day too---

I was talking to my mum last week about this same issue --- she was scared outta her mind! You know typical 9ja parents now--how they behave.  She said "America" is starting to  influence me negatively and she's planning to drag me back to 9ja asap  grin ----lmao--- She gat jokes---hehehehe.

Next thing you know, this gorgeous woman sarted saying "Sweetheart, you remember the Adewale family right?" " Their son is in bla bla bla---he's doing bla bla bla----"   WTF?!   ---Nollywood reenactment!

Praise Jesus I still have my dad!---he gets it!
I don't know mehn ---marraige is over-rated these days -- (if you know what I mean)
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2011
^^^Careful before she SETS you up when you eventually get back
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2011
BABE!:
I was talking to my mum last week about this same issue --- she was scared outta her mind! You know typical 9ja parents now--how they behave.  She said "America" is starting to  influence me negatively and she's planning to drag me back to 9ja asap  grin ----lmao--- She gat jokes---hehehehe.

Next thing you know, this gorgeous woman sarted saying "Sweetheart, you remember the Adewale family right?" " Their son is in bla bla bla---he's doing bla bla bla----"   WTF?!   ---Nollywood reenactment!

I hate the bolded so much. SO much. He can be as wealthy as Bill Gates for all I care. As long as he's human, he isn't perfect lol.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^Careful before she SETS you up when you eventually get back

lol--  I know right!  But She didn't really mean it that way though. I know her.  smiley She just wants me to get the "marraige is not compulsory" mentality out of my head. She's all about the books for now. Her "get married" pressure will come later, I can see it already.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2011
ogugua88:

I hate the bolded so much. SO much. He can be as wealthy as Bill Gates for all I care. As long as he's human, he isn't perfect lol.

Ditto mehn! Ditto.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2011

WOW, ALL OF YOU , WHO ARE IN SUPPORT, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPEAKING OUT, WHEN I POSTED THIS, THE FIRST 3 COMMENTS, MADE ME BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A THERAPIST, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING NUTS, I AM HAPPY THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE SAME VIEW.

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
were you able to recover your money from the therapist or will you proceed?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
Please dont cancel your appointment with the therapist.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
mekaboy:

WOW, ALL OF YOU , WHO ARE IN SUPPORT, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPEAKING OUT, WHEN I POSTED THIS, THE FIRST 3 COMMENTS, MADE ME BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A THERAPIST, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING NUTS, I AM HAPPY THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE SAME VIEW.

LOL---pure jokes!

This marriage thing is  not only common amongst Nigerians-- Americans too are on the list, infact they beat Nigerians to it (from my view). The rate at which  I get invited to weddings here was scary, now funny! grin And who are the people getting married?  My school-mates--- High-school sweet-hearts--lol **smh** I'm always like where exactly are these fools running to? What do these people take marriage for? How can 7 husbands visit your v1gina before you finally "quit" all in the name of marraige and you still feel ok?

Don't get me wrong guyz, some of these marraiges are actually sucessful, but a chunk of the time--they always "kpeme".

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by MMM2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
op

re u gay? angry
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2011

I AM NOT GAY, I AM SAYING IF U CANT AFFORD CHILDREN, DONT BRING THEM INTO THE WORLD, AN WOMEN DONT TAKE EXTREME MEASURES TO GET MARRIED. IF NO ONE PROPOSES, LIVE YOUR LIFE.

SOME WOMEN SLEEP WITH NATIVE DOCTORS AND USE ALL SORTS OF CHARMS ON MEN TO MAKE THEM MARRY THEM, ITS NOT WORTH IT .

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kpolli(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
cos girls reject u, doesnt mean u shud resign n decide to be single all ur life,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2011

KPOLI WHO IS TALKING ABOUT GIRLS REJECTING HERE? I AM TALKING ABOUT HOW DESPERATE GIRLS ARE THESE DAYS TO GET MARRIED, AS IF THATS THE ONLY THING THEY CAME TO DO IN LIFE.

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kpolli(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
so ur saying only girls r desperate
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2011

KPOLI ARE U DESPERATE ?

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by iyatrustee(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
wondering why you have to use bold capital letters
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2011

I USE IT TO DRUM IT INTO THE LADIES EARS . grin grin

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by lipsexyme(f): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
YOU R JUST VERY RIGHT MY BRODA, IT SHLDN'T BE A DO OR DIE THING undecided undecided undecided undecided THOU ITS SO LOVELY AND NICE TO HAVE A FAMILY, BUT STILL, ITS JUST NOT 1PERSON'S DECISION  undecided undecided undecided undecided 2GUD HEADS DEY SAY R BETA, N IF UN4TUNATELY U CNT GET D GUD HEADS, ITS BETA U USE UR 1 HEAD N LIVE UR LIFE D BEST WAY U CAN wink wink wink wink

AND FOR GUYS, AM SO HAPPY YOU TELLING DEM THIS O, MAKE UNA PLS STOP BRINGN DOSE KIDS TO LIFE TO SUF[/b]FER IF U CNT CATER FOR THEM [b]
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]

IT BREAKS MY HEART , WHEN I SEE GIRLS SO DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED THESE DAYS, SOME HAVE EVEN BECOME HYPERTENSIVE THINKING ABOUT THE DANGER OF NOT GETTING MARRIED.

AND I ASK MYSELF, IS MARRIAGE ALL WOMEN CAME TO THIS WORLD TO DO ? IS IT A SIN IF A LADY DOES NOT GET MARRIED IN LIFE? DID ANY LADY COME INTO THIS WORLD WITH A MAN? SO IF U DIE, U DIE ALONE, SO LADIES PLEASE IF NO MAN IS READY TO MARRY YOU, PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR GIFTS AND ABILITIES.

YOU WERE NOT BORN TO GET MARRIED, BUT TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN THIS LIFE, MAKE A DONATION IN LIFE SO THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU WITH. ENGAGE IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY, ENGAGE IN THINGS GREATER THAN YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND KIDS. NOBODY HAS EVEN BEEN CELEBRATED IN THE WORLD FOR THE BEST MARRIED WOMAN OR MAN. OR AWARD FOR THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD.

IT IS NOT A SIN TO BE SINGLE, AND IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, ITS NOT A CURSE TOO.

SAME GOES TO MEN WHO GET MARRIED BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING OLD, AND THEY WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN. PLEASE ! PLEASE !! PLEASE!!! YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD ALONE, AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE, YOU WONT TAKE YOUR KIDS ALONG. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN because YOUR GETTING OLD, ITS WICKEDNESS.

because YOUR GETTING OLD , U BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER HUNGER AND STARVATION, IN TERRIBLE CONDITIONS? MY ADVICE TO MEN, IF U DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HANDLE A FAMILY OR RAISE KIDS, JUST ENJOY your LIFE ON EARTH AND GO. DONT BRING ANY CHILD INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER.

I KNOW THE CHRISTIANS WILL START QUOTING THE BIBBLE, "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY" PLEASE THAT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, WHEN IT WAS ONLY ADAM AND EVE IN THE EARTH, I DONT THINK GOD WOULD GIVE THAT COMMANDMENT NOW, CONSIDERING NIGERIA'S POPULATION, AND THE NUMBER OF KIDS AND YOUNG PEOPLE SUFFERING.

ALL THOSE ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS, NA PERSON BORN THEM.

FINALLY, U MUST NOT MARRY OR HAVE CHILDREN. ENOUGH OF THIS PRESSURE, (((JESUS HAD NO WIFE OR CHILDREN))) BUT HE GAVE THE GREATEST GIFT TO HUMANITY.
[/b] cry
was not going to really get into NL today but decided to read this thread and i must say I do agree with the OP 100%,he is just basically speaking comon sense.its not a must for all to be married and for all to have kids but that does not mean it is not important.I believe firmly in the old form of marriage?(not the madness going on now) but I do see a lot of reason in what OP stated
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Dear poster I can join you for one thing:yes a woman should'nt be desesperate at a point she'd marry the first one because of society pressure, but as a woman and I talk for myself, I'd say I really want to get married because my life couldn't be complete without someone to share my love, and without having delivered of what I call the result of my love for my husband.

Now I wouldn't jugde or criticise any woman who wants to be on her own, or decides to put on relief her carreer better than marriage, if she assumes there's no problem for me, I think everyone should have the right to choose their way in life without being syping all the time.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Ajiowe: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
I must marry and bear children so as to to continue the generations of my fathers. Pls, do not blame ladies that are desparate to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.