Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law (11328 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / Early Morning Sex PICTURES / ***part2***nasarawa State University Student Sex Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa Kenya deflation cause amcheesy Bunch of idiots
but why?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by kingreign(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2017
pittoilet:
Another Kenyan man has caused serious war on the social media after he posted photos of himself and his sister-in-law after they had sex.

A Kenyan man identified as Joakim Cruzz, has shocked people with the pictures of himself with his sister-in-law, after the pair indulged in a round of illicit sex.
The pair who didn’t look any bit ashamed of their actions, took their selfies in what appears to be a hospital, judging from a post the man had shared earlier where he mentioned the lady’s visit to him.
According to the post, he had been in the hospital, where the lady has been staying with him for over 2 weeks.

See more: https://looknaija..com/2017/02/kenyan-man-shares-after-sex-pictures-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala

MADAM BLOGGER, YOURE A BLOODY LIAR!
THE MAN SAID HE THANK HIS SISTER INLAW FOR BEING WITH HIM FOR 2 WEEKS IN HOSPITAL, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYWHERE IN THE CROPPED PICTURE WHERE HE SAID HE HAD SEX WITH HER.
MAYBE YOURE THE ONE SLEEPING WITH YOUR INLAW.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2017
kingreign:

THE MAN SAID HE THANK HIS SISTER INLAW FOR BEING WITH HIM FOR 2 WEEKS IN HOSPITAL, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYWHERE IN THE CROPPED PICTURE WHERE HE SAID HE HAD SEX WITH HER.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2017
kingreign:

you expect me to post the raw photo here
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by kingreign(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2017
pittoilet:

you expect me to post the raw photo here
Yes
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
kingreign:

Yes
you want make i collect ban?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by kingreign(m): 2:35am On Feb 18, 2017
pittoilet:
you want make i collect ban?
Do it, you no go collect ban, [size=1pt][s]for I am ya god, and I'm here to defend you in times of distress [/s][/size]
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pittoilet(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2017
kingreign:

Do it, you no go collect ban, [size=1pt][s]for I am ya god, and I'm here to defend you in times of distress [/s][/size]
ok good pikin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law by pitlaterine(f): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote / Tales Of A First Date From hell / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.