Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo (86699 Views)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Dymo: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
The End...

To God be the glory...
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
wow, i pray he will find solution
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by shumuel(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
India and strange diseases are like...

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by linearity: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kudos to the wife, she get mind sha, to have married him.

Forget love or love is blind or some people saying, it was God that led to marry certain individuals, no 9ja babe will even try to marry someone like this.

Sorry, I might have shaded all 9ja babes with a single color and I stand corrected and will withdraw my statement if you are a girl and can respond with something alone the lines with..."Yes, I wouldn't mind marrying him"
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by asala1: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
How is he an Indian? The report say he is Bangladashi. Report the news correctly, it is important.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by elpatch(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
I think it's neurofibromatosis.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by mctowel01: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deem:
This should have been tackled before it got to thisee stage.It shows how human beings can be careless even with their personal lives
Dont be insensitive. You dont know how it happened. You are not offering any solution, so just keep quiet
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by mctowel01: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, what is your god still waiting for Or the guy doesn't have faith abi grin angry
Ironically, your signature says "In God we trust"

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by jamesbridget13(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oh my God!!! I can't even stand d sight. Sickness dey ooo
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by akigbemaru: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Indian man
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Abudu2000(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
mctowel01:

Ironically, your signature says "In God we trust"
that's what it says on the dollar bill bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by playfulvivo: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
God will heal U IJN...
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by mctowel01: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's what it says on the dollar bill bro
Nice one.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ehya. He wil fil bad. D wife try pas, hw s she enjoyin d man, 2 d extend of gvin birth 2 3kids. Vry sory.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by blaqroy: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Covered my face with 4 fingers when I saw graphic photo,the little I saw is really graphic
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
And I thought I had problems. I hope a cure is found ASAP. So sad
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ah don't just go out o you had better remain inside cos you will cause commotion.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by johnson232: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
yomibelle:
ah had 2 options before viewing dis thread which was to either take an afternoon nap or have ma lunch.

now, ah cant do either of dem after viewing

cos iffa sleep, nightmares awaits

iffa eat, am gonna throw up
u never see anything...
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by purem(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mehn death is beta dan dis........ shocked

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Even looking at this is disturbing
datz number one reason U can never be a Medical Personnel..
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Naughtytboy: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deem:
This should have been tackled before it got to thisee stage.It shows how human beings can be careless even with their personal lives
oh my God why did seun allow dz guy to join nairaland
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Ifeoma1992(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nawa o..may God help u
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by BrickMan: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
You are one very funny person. If God is not relevant to you and yours, why don't you keep that to yourself and only to yourself. Is anyone forcing God down your throat. You got your reasons not believing, you have not the right to attack another man's faith for whatever it is. So said, Pocket that Bullshit aight?

GossipHeart:

Here we go again with this imaginary God

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

7 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Oh my God!!! I can't even stand d sight. Sickness dey ooo

then Pray...
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Naughtytboy: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
elpatch:
I think it's neurofibromatosis.
u didnt read the post abi? i too know
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
linearity:
Kudos to the wife, she get mind sha, to have married him.

Forget love or love is blind or some people saying, it was God that led to marry certain individuals, no 9ja babe will even try to marry someone like this.

Sorry, I might have shaded all 9ja babes with a single color and I stand corrected and will withdraw my statement if you are a girl and can respond with something alone the lines with..."Yes, I wouldn't mind marrying him"
this is the only sensible statement i read here...
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

Ok. We get it. You are an atheist but sometimes you have got to realise that you are entitled to your own opinion. Fine. There is an imaginary God. Why cant u just keep it to yourself. All this is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
sad
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Fastlinkpro: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

God forgive him, I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
They shud take him to see TB Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by zolapower: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ise aye ni eleyi oo
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by fm4real2k6(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is where I'd expected Muslims, more importantly those Saudi millionaires/Billionaires to rally round this man an help with his condition.
But its a lie, they only like to either show off, or bread Terrorists.

Shame on them ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.