Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo (86695 Views)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
God can heal you

Be realistic my friend. I'm a very religious person.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
KealDrogo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4230248/Father-47-hundreds-tumours-body.html

Is it only kids, even adults too.
See the India Nigerians rush for medical treatment. learnt the diseases ravaging them there are more than we have here.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rett0:

Fantastic reply. Kudos

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by smilingfortune(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
This can instigate a bad nightmare!....
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Marthaodion:

My friend, learn to mind your business. Nobody is forcing you to accept God. I wonder why you feel offended.

my foe ,minding your biz wouldbhave been a very nice altenative than quoting me !!same way no body is forcing to keep believing in fairytales ...i wonda wat made you quote me initially ooo

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by gud4dbest(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Here we go again with this imaginary God

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

clap for urself;I can't hear u clapping...ur wisdom is superb,foolishly amazing!
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by timsbee(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

So u because u don't believe in God, u think u can just run ur mouth like a spoilt tap. D day u will encounter God is d day u will ressurect from ur present state.DEADMAN. UR moniker has said it all.....GOSSIPHEART.eewewww
If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

only a fool says that there is no GOD

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by pesoXL(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

and it is by your strength that you're able to think and write all these? you are not the architect of your own life. someone pulls the strings. can you explain Deja Vu? or the universe? your claims is actually way too myopic to form the base of an argument. Just remember you're not the wisest to ever live, they have been people before you, way greater people.. do you think no one has ever questioned the authenticity of a certain Supreme Being watching after us? I'd suggest you watch yourself. If you're in a quest for knowledge, I suggest you chose a path and trail it tenaciously. Don't question what you could & would never understand. God Bless you.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by daddysgirl29: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
He looks like hot boiling lava. Omg..
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by MiguelKingII(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

fool
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by daddysgirl29: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Anyways are there any guys around for me to chat? I'm bored.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
daddysgirl29:
Anyways are there any guys around for me to chat? I'm bored.
urm hey u
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by rossychik(f): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

have u Eva heard of freedom of religion n association? so chill it is none of ur biz
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxymilliano:
The fvck! He is like a moving basket of grapes ...
Lolzzzzz I wan die for laugh
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Kyllahmc(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2017
WTF! Meeeehn! I swear if it was me i would have committed suicide a long time ago!
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Rhea(f): 1:31am On Feb 17, 2017
neurofibromatosis (NF1)
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by naijacentric(m): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Mad man
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by dopedealer(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=GossipHeart post=53770984]

[color=#770077][b]
^
Guy any problem. Are u okay?
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by bozoforce: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2017
neurofibromatosis. that is what this man has.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by seunfape(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
y always india?
Bangali not Indian
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by onyeoma50: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of correct score and halftime/fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by martineverest(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2017
seunfape:
Bangali not Indian
is lagos no longer part of nigeria?

Bengal is a region in india,abeg
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by spartan117(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2017
grandstar:

Be realistic my friend. I'm a very religious person.

D pharisees and scribes were very 'religious' yet They did not recognize d healing power of jesus christ. Friend my advice to u is to go back to d word of God and recieve d holy spirit to dwell In you and then ask him to expound God's word in you heart. God bless you smiley
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by sulakishop(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2017
I wish this disease can be preserved and injected into any public office holder who dey chop our money
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
spartan117:

D pharisees and scribes were very 'religious' yet They did not recognize d healing power of jesus christ. Friend my advice to u is to go back to d word of God and recieve d holy spirit to dwell In you and then ask him to expound God's word in you heart. God bless you smiley

The gifts of healing given to early Christians were not to last forever (1 Cor 13:8-10). The gifts were simply proof that Gods favour was now with Christians and no longer the Jews (Hebrews 2:3-4). With Christianity firmly established , there were no longer need for these gifts.

The gift of healing did not exist simply to heal people. Even apostle Paul was sickly (2 Cor 10:10) When Timothy was sick, apostle paul urged him to take wine (1 Timothy 5:23). Why didn't they just heal themselves. Obviously that wasn't the purpose of the healing, the indiscriminate treatment of every ailment under the sun.

Its only in God's kingdom sickness will be no more.

Going to a doctor is okay. Even Jesus said the sick need a physician.

You can add prayer for additional benefit but seeing a doctor like Jesus recommended is the best option for someone like him.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by spartan117(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
grandstar:

The gifts of healing given to early Christians were not to last forever (1 Cor 13:8-10). The gifts were simply proof that Gods favour was now with Christians and no longer the Jews (Hebrews 2:3-4). With Christianity firmly established , there were no longer need for these gifts.

The gift of healing did not exist simply to heal people. Even apostle Paul was sickly (2 Cor 10:10) When Timothy was sick, apostle paul urged him to take wine (1 Timothy 5:23). Why didn't they just heal themselves. Obviously that wasn't the purpose of the healing, the indiscriminate treatment of every ailment under the sun.

Its only in God's kingdom sickness will be no more.

Going to a doctor is okay. Even Jesus said the sick need a physician.

You can add prayer for additional benefit but seeing a doctor like Jesus recommended is the best option for someone like him.
No one said going to a doctor is'nt okay! But God still heals God is thesame yesterday today and forever he hasn't changed. you gave me no evidence to support ur claim dat God no longer heals. D fact dat apostle paul and timothy fell sick does'nt mean dat God can't heal bcuz d bible says dat by his stripes you were healed! finally permit me to say dis with all humility, as someone who has been a live witness to mouthwatering testimonies of God's healing power, as someone who has been healed by God's power himself and as someone who has laid hands on d sick and watch dem get healed I make bold to say that THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO HEAL THE SICK AND RAISE D DEAD!
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by nikko1: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by TinaAnita(f): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Please he should go for the surgery ASAp
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by daddysgirl29: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Alien gene slicing or science experiment gone bad... So abnormal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.