Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo (86694 Views)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Almost puked on my food oh hah wat am I seeing (runs out of thread)
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Ajewealth123(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Here we go again with this imaginary God

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

ewu, is there no transformer in your street you can hug?
No well u can jump into?
No rope u can hang yourself with?
No speeding vehicle u can jump Infront of?
No rat poison u can drink?
Have been noticing your stupidity for sometimes now and it's so annoying.
What fucking business of yours is it with whatever,whomever or whosoever one choose to serve or worship?
It is a free world.
I believe in the almighty living God.
If you are not comfortable with someone's religion or what he believes in,why not shut up and mind your business?
Your attitudes here is irritating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Praktikals(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
ojun50:
Men thank God say no be 9ja u day oh.
God will heal u soon
I know a lady who has a similar condition. Her lumps are much less though
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by tbaba1234: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
fm4real2k6:
This is where I'd expected Muslims, more importantly those Saudi millionaires/Billionaires to rally round this man an help with his condition.
But its a lie, they only like to either show off, or bread Terrorists.

Shame on them ALL

Really?? Have all the wealthy christians in the world healed those with medical issues?
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by DonCortino: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why is it that any strange fuckedup grosse modafuking fuckkeed illness, disease or birth defects happens in INDIA.

WTF!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
datz number one reason U can never be a Medical Personnel..

Sure I can't be a Medical personnel.

Not even in my dreams
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Bimpe29: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yaa Sallam! May God heal him.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by EMERALDGIL(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by MayhorE(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

You need to watch God's Not Dead

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by GossipHeart(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
MayhorE:

Why would i wanna waste my precious time ??
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by talk2saintify(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
blood...

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by talk2saintify(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

like 4real watching a religion film is wasting yhur time??

ah jux pity yhu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by elpatch(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Naughtytboy:
u didnt read the post abi? i too know
oh,you are right,i didn't read through, I went straight for the pics.But then you're so rude.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by talk2saintify(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
MayhorE:

the film is so awesome..

ah lawv it soo much

especially that part 1

when the prof died nah felt like crying
so one who mocked God all his life
and in jux a bit...is qoing to God..

such ah Loving God smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by MayhorE(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

its better to waste it on this movie because you are suffering from a disease called atheist.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

who told you he is poor

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by MayhorE(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
talk2saintify:

the film is so awesome..

ah lawv it soo much
especially that part 1
when the prof died nah felt like crying so one who mocked God all his life and in jux a bit...is qoing to God..
such ah Loving God smiley smiley
ofcoz, thats why I prescribe it as a medicine for his wrong mentality

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by princeBlack77(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxymilliano:
The fvck! He is like a moving basket of grapes ...
fvuk you niguur..... You almost made me loose my ass why laughing grin

Anyway God knows the best
I wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Naughtytboy: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
elpatch:
oh,you are right,i didn't read through, I went straight for the pics.But then you're so rude.
about me being rude

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by chubbygal(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pains ooooooo
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Onwubiko231: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is painful. May God heal you

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by badtlimo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

shut the f*ck up

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by barallanee(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
God pls heal him cry,
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Onyinye15(f): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
I pray for ur quick healing and recovery

he must be in severe pain sad
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by ifycent2: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Am afraid viewing it self... If I see u physically, I will be more afraid self....

GOD WILL SURELY HEAL YOU.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by juman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
The wonderful God.

All praises to God, the Creator of everything.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by LEMVEG(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxymilliano:
The fvck! He is like a moving basket of grapes ...
your mouth go kii u one day

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
and what is god waiting for?

Ask and you u shall receive.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Did she mention your name? Or is the name of God tormenting you that you have to speak when no one was talking to you

It's people like you that are suffering with no food to eat and here u are saying someone else is living in poverty. Tell me the truth, has your family eaten three square meal before? I hope God will not decend on you for your parent's sake

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by 99foxxy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
God bless your wife, sorry God can still heal you, believe.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by godfatherx: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

My dear, God is real, HE is not imaginary.
His ways are different from ours...
1 Corinthians 1:25-27
For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nuahall2k14(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Classic example of Neurofibromatosis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.