Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall (6327 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jglad(f): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chidonc:
which mind dey to tell abeg?
Say she need money for groceries ni
It's obvious, all she is after is money abi
#myopinionthou
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jglad(f): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chidonc:
which mind dey to tell abeg?
#myopinionthou
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Chidonc(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
They guy shouldn't hv walked out durin payment. Disrespectful.I dnt care about a guy's money.
aunty abeg you do care abt a guy's money, if not y would you take is walking out personal, you guys are just meeting for the first time.
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Chidonc(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jglad:

#myopinionthou

I wonder ooooo, all I see is another broke ass, she is the type that draws insult to the female folk,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jglad(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chidonc:

I wonder ooooo, all I see is another broke ass, she is the type that draws insult to the female folk,

As in, female race don suffer yet some sets of annoying ladies keep making matters worse. May God help us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
They guy shouldn't hv walked out durin payment. Disrespectful.I dnt care about a guy's money.
I think you're looking at it in a wrong perspective.

The guy chose an approach that would best work for him, standing mute and watching a lady you intend toasting paying her bills would be a slap on his ego...you can't just say he was disrespectful by that act.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by thesuave10(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:

Not really tho. There was nothing wrong in walking away cuz he didn't want to pay. He didn't walk out on her actually, he probably took an excuse to just get away maybe "let me get my groceries" . Another thing is the girl fcckkd up by voicing out the whole thing. Like that's sooo not classy

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by gretblue: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

The guy chose an approach that would best work for him, standing mute and watching a lady you intend toasting paying her bills would be a slap on his ego...you can't just say he was disrespectful by that act.
May God bless you my sister. You are the kind of lady we need in our society. What could be more disrespectful than expecting a guy who never invites you to a mall to come and settle the bill of your groceries. To me I will dumb such lady the way Bayern dumbed Arsenal yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by thesuave10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

Real talk! That's a good one

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by kullozone(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
What's that ashawo blabbing about
I pity the guy that'll want to toast her... Na mumu una like.
Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by pelzzo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you tired of going to the store to get Luxury items, or just too lazy to get off your bed but you need to baffup? Well, worry no more because @baffuponline has got you covered. Visit www.baffuponline.com.ng Nigeria's leading online fashion store today, with just a few clicks; you can have everything you require at your doorstep. We deliver Nationwide & also across the world, so start clicking from the comfort of your homes, offices,schools etc.
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
I wont gv him my number too. U dnt treat a lady like thar angry
Even if u didn't want ta pay dont leave when its payment time.

For a guy to watch a lady he intends to approach pay for her shopping items is a blow to his ego. It's impolite to tell a lady he is not financially capable to pay for her items as the lady will automatically term him a broke dude. As for me, I will adopt this method and if the lady sees me as a broke dude, then she is not a wife material.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
Rubbish, from the way she sounded she would 've still asked the dude to pay...
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by ayokellany: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:

What day will you be doing your next groceries n what mall or supermarket do you use ? Asking to make sure am there waiting to pay your bills. You like that right ?

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by deflover(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
So many broke nija gals calling guys broke

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by xyztin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
u re expecting DAT much from a stranger...haaaba!!

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Backinfront(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
Most of u hv no respect for people. U reason like animals. angry
Many nairalanders think like kids. They have ABC brain. I am here to give it hot to them back. Not the way they'd expect. It would look like a storm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by sevantex(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
The things guys face on a daily.

Someone you just met and havnt even rilli figured out how to connect with and she is pissed already that he dint pay for her groceries,
Like me and my guys wuld say, we have more of "plastics" than real ladies out there but what to do na??

We keep trying

4 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by banjicom(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
gretblue:

May God bless you my sister. You are the kind of lady we need in our society. What could be more disrespectful than expecting a guy who never invites you to a mall to come and settle the bill of your groceries. To me I will dumb such lady the way Bayern dumbed Arsenal yesterday.

Mind yourself o,
wetin concern arsenal with dis matter now!

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by metallisc(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
These are the kind of girls that are likely to be used for ritual.

Why should he pay for your groceries?.

1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Kondomatic(m): 5:01am On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:
You just stop it. Whar nansense antecedent. U don't hv to leave during payment He Can always keep shut or sit somewhere not walk out on me. Wtfkkk
I checked your dp and noticed that you're not truly beautiful but you used makeup to beautify yourself.
Please go back to where you bought the makeup and ask them if there's one you can buy to apply directly to your brain to makeup the glaring defects.

Hopefully you will start making sense after that.

You always talk about gender equality radarada but you expect a guy to pay for you because he needs your number.

9 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Teague4league(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:

Do u have comprehension problem? They didn't come to the mall together , they came seperately!!! So I don't see any disrespect plus d guy is smart enof not to be a mall stalker

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by kipesco(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:
You just stop it. Whar nansense antecedent. U don't hv to leave during payment He Can always keep shut or sit somewhere not walk out on me. Wtfkkk

If the guy had stood and kept shut his month, you would have done the same while trying to ask your number.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Definitely not by force at the embolden, and no dating rule states the guy must pay for your orders if you happen to meet in a mall or otherwise.

Is obvious she's a coded olosho. grin

Actually she may not be a coded olosho. I've met many decent girls that think this way. Even girls i met in church who are in the choir. They think this way. So I just accept this as the reality & i've given up already. If i have money, I will pay. If i don't i will just respect myself & walk away.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by AceDomino(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:

See trouble
Sorry ooo sis, which payment time are you talking about?
OFFERING OR WHICH PAYMENT GAN GAN NA.
No be only the girl waka come in the first place?
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by amokeme(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Mtchw how can the guy offer to pay? Ill find it rude, insulting and even embarrassing if a guy offer to pay for my stuff.
He was only trying to be polite by waiting for you outside.
Some girls sef!

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by slimmdree(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jodha(f): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Mtsheww hypocrites eer'where... As if yhu won't be happy if a guy offers to pay for yhu...

It's gentlemanly for a guy to pay for a lady... But what I don't approve is the lady... Asking as if it's her birth right.. For someone yhu don't even know... That's whack..
I recently met this guy on a vehicle.. The guy was buying eating junks I guess (I didn't even look at him).. Bottom line he was digging me.. And courtesy would have allowed him to ask me.. If I wanted some (but he didn't)...

For all those busy bodies(poke nosers) I wasn't any way or having long throat... But courtesy demands him to ask whether I want some... Which aww clearly refuse by the way..

Bottom line he didn't and was now later asking for my number when.. He finished eating whatever he was eating...

I just ignored him...

(my opinion)
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by johnson232: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Mtsheww hypocrites eer'where... As if yhu won't be happy if a guy offers to pay for yhu...

It's gentlemanly for a guy to pay for a lady... But what I don't approve is the lady... Asking as if it's her birth right.. For someone yhu don't even know... That's whack..
I recently met this guy on a vehicle.. The guy was buying eating junks I guess (I didn't even look at him).. Bottom line he was digging me.. And courtesy would have allowed him to ask me.. If I wanted some (but he didn't)...

For all those busy bodies(poke nosers) I wasn't any way or having long throat... But courtesy demands him to ask whether I want some... Which aww clearly refuse by the way..

Bottom line he didn't and was now later asking for my number when.. He finished eating whatever he was eating...

I just ignored him...

(my opinion)
Your parents didn't train u well... na hungry girl u be...why didn't u buy yours?

i blame guys who keep asking for numbers from random girls...

Considerable number of u girls are nothing but parasite..

5 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jodha(f): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Yhu clearly type like a fool... Sense is far from yhu bro.. Beef aside... You're foolish...

Take it or have it...
johnson232:

Your parents didn't train u well... na hungry girl u be...why didn't u buy yours?

i blame guys who keep asking for numbers from random girls...

Considerable number of u girls are nothing but parasite..
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by johnson232: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu clearly type like a fool... Sense is far from yhu bro.. Beef aside... You're foolish...

Take it or have it...
Animal...

A guy bought sachet of water probably because he was thirsty... u want him to give u the water just because he wanted your number? If u start making life miserable for him even before collecting your number, what happens when u become his girlfriend?

Go learn some manners girl...Your mum did a bad job raising u up...u lack manners...

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by heddiebanks(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:

olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo) / Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.