Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall (6311 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by JamieNaija(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Read the occurence on the photo below and tell me if it was compulsory for the guy to pay for what she bought

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/recession-guys-see-why-girl-snubbed-guy.html

Rocktation Farano Lalasticlala

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
These are the kind of girls that are likely to be used for ritual.

Why should he pay for your groceries?.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by femolacqua(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

I tire oh.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Ajewealth123(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

dont mind her. She might even give the guy a wrong number at the end of the paying. We've witnessed such scenario before

16 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
femolacqua:

I tire oh.
Invariably, if he had paid she would have given him her number and pussy later.

Trade by barter.

4 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
dont mind her. She might even give the guy a wrong number at the end of the paying. We've witnessed such scenario before
She called it "common toasting etiquette". Lmao. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by femolacqua(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

Trade by barter.
Exactly, tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by LuvU2: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wont gv him my number too. U dnt treat a lady like thar angry
Even if u didn't want ta pay dont leave when its payment time.

8 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by samdavjustin(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Smart guy no time for useless spending. Eventually he will still pay one way or the other but not quick

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
This girl is just a disgrace to humanity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Was it the guy that took her shopping?

If he had offered to pay for the groceries I bet she would have collected more than she intend buying at the first instance.

On the other hand....

The guy should have stayed with her and be sincere to her if he doesn't have enough cash to pay for the groceries. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by GodsLastBorn: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
These type of human beings are only here for one reason; to waste oxygen. It would have been better if the time and food used in raising her was used to raise a dog. A pit bull has more sense than this dumbo.

29 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by mrmrmister: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
All these wretched-ass girls sef grin
Very unintelligent beings.

5 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
So after he finish paying what will no happen.. The next thing u wii hear is.. I dont give my number to strangers... See dis olosho... Guys don wise up oh grin

10 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jglad(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
She no get money before she go supermarket ni Y some girls like to dey behave like "I neva chop"

At least, code for the first time, after exchanging number then tell him ur mind...

9 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

Trade by barter.
Exactly grin
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by GodsLastBorn: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

Trade by barter.
She should have been plain by telling the guy, see if you want to lash this puni its going to cost you #?? then the can haggle price. She's not even smart enough to conduct a business, that's why I got love for my guy UTCH. UTCH ain't got time for relationships, he approaches a girl/lady and bares his mind and surprisingly most girls are ready to sell their puni at the right price. No time for pretense, anything one wants to do let them own that shitt. There are good reasons to pay for another's groceries but because I want to toast her isn't one of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
She should have been plain by telling the guy, see if you want to lash this puni its going to cost you #?? then the can haggle price. She's not even smart enough to conduct a business, that's why I got love for my guy UTCH. UTCH ain't got time for relationships, he approaches a girl/lady and bares his mind and surprisingly most girls are ready to sell their puni at the right price. No time for pretense, anything one wants to do let them own that shitt. There are good reasons to pay for another's groceries but because I want to toast her isn't one of them.
Definitely not by force at the embolden, and no dating rule states the guy must pay for your orders if you happen to meet in a mall or otherwise.

Is obvious she's a coded olosho. grin

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
Did they visit the mall together?.

He chose to leave and wait outside, his choice. Some of these antecedence are test on ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by jashar(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is that geh well?

undecided
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by LuvU2: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Did they visit the mall together?.

He chose to leave and wait outside, his choice. Some of these anticedence are test on ladies.
You just stop it. Whar nansense antecedent. U don't hv to leave during payment He Can always keep shut or sit somewhere not walk out on me. Wtfkkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by ThaMonk: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hain!pay for what?is like the lady is mad. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
You just stop it. Whar nansense antecedent. U don't hv to leave during payment He Can always keep shut or sit somewhere not walk out on me. Wtfkkk
You don't always put money first in dealing with guys, you could lose a potential "rich" suitor in disguise.

She isn't mad he waited outside, she is mad he didn't pay...read the post again.

And about walking out on you, you were never together, so there was no walking out on anybody.

13 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by olac21(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
Mumu ni e o,she you know?na the guy bring you come the mall abi??

15 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by gretblue: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
How on earth do you expect a person that never invites you to a shopping mall to bear the cost of your groceries.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by LuvU2: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
olac21:

Mumu ni e o,she you know?na the guy bring you come the mall abi??
Most of u hv no respect for people. U reason like animals. angry

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Chidonc(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
receive sense in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Chidonc(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

the first sensible comment on this post

6 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by LuvU2: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
You don't always put money first in dealing with guys, you could lose a potential "rich" suitor in disguise.

She isn't mad he waited outside, she is mad he didn't pay...read the post again.

And about walking out on you, you were never together, so there was no walking out on anybody.

They guy shouldn't hv walked out durin payment. Disrespectful.I dnt care about a guy's money.
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Chidonc(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jglad:
??

after exchanging number then tell him ur mind...

which mind dey to tell abeg?
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
high price indeed grin
there are ladies who sell their puna for as low as 1k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Leak My N.udes Here / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.