Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall (6320 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by heddiebanks(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Jglad:
She no get money before she go supermarket ni Y some girls like to dey behave like "I neva chop"

At least, code for the first time, after exchanging number then tell him ur mind...

better pikin. ..

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
truthsayer007:

Actually she may not be a coded olosho. I've met many decent girls that think this way. Even girls i met in church who are in the choir. They think this way. So I just accept this as the reality & i've given up already. If i have money, I will pay. If i don't i will just respect myself & walk away.

Hmm!.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by bizzy500: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:
I wont gv him my number too. U dnt treat a lady like thar angry
Even if u didn't want ta pay dont leave when its payment time.
what up kiss
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jodha(f): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
johnson232:

Animal...

A guy bought sachet of water probably because he was thirsty... u want him to give u the water just because he wanted your number? If u start making life miserable for him even before collecting your number, what happens when u become his girlfriend?

Go learn some manners girl...Your mum did a bad job raising u up...u lack manners...

Shut up! Little boy!

You've not washed the heap of mud in eyes but yhu the grain of sand in mine...

From the way yhu type.. You're a bastard dearie... Deal with it...

You're a real proof that common sense is not common at all...

Have a nice day!
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by DavidEsq(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
These are the kind of girls that are likely to be used for ritual.

Why should he pay for your groceries?.
Epic! Ma nigguress

2 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Mtsheww hypocrites eer'where... As if yhu won't be happy if a guy offers to pay for yhu...

It's gentlemanly for a guy to pay for a lady... But what I don't approve is the lady... Asking as if it's her birth right.. For someone yhu don't even know... That's whack..
I recently met this guy on a vehicle.. The guy was buying eating junks I guess (I didn't even look at him).. Bottom line he was digging me.. And courtesy would have allowed him to ask me.. If I wanted some (but he didn't)...

For all those busy bodies(poke nosers) I wasn't any way or having long throat... But courtesy demands him to ask whether I want some... Which aww clearly refuse by the way..

Bottom line he didn't and was now later asking for my number when.. He finished eating whatever he was eating...

I just ignored him...

(my opinion)

This is actually very funny. While i don't support what you did, I have seen that 90% of ladies in Nigeria think this way, so i usually just play along.

courtesy demands. Yes. But then you made it mandatory by making it a threshold for giving out your Number. sad

Just for the record, you should try living outside the shores of this country (not Ghana oh) , you will find out Women don't think this way globally, its only in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Peacefullove: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jglad:
She no get money before she go supermarket ni Y some girls like to dey behave like "I neva chop"

At least, code for the first time, after exchanging number then tell him ur mind...

brain! well, not all girls think maturely
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Jodha(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm tired of explaining things... Everything with his/her opinion...

I rest my case...
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lazy girls everywhere. Pray you do not encounter a person like me someday.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hain!pay for what?is like the lady is mad. grin grin
Lol
The lady thought that his winking at her was a signal that he would pay for her stuff. A guy has to get to know a woman before offering to pay for her things in a supermarket, except she was a damsel in distress and a guy decides to bail her out.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Swizdoe(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Seriously girls like this is the reason I'm giving marriage a second thought...

How can you expect a guy to pay for your groceries just to get your number

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Kondomatic(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
truthsayer007:

Actually she may not be a coded olosho. I've met many decent girls that think this way. Even girls i met in church who are in the choir. They think this way.
Guy.... There's no Christian way to sin. Once you're like the lady in the op, you're an olosho even if you're a Rev Sister.

and for your informate, oloshos dey go church and they're in choir.

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
Guy.... There's no Christian way to sin. Once you're like the lady in the op, you're an olosho even if you're a Rev Sister.

and for your informate, oloshos dey go church and they're in choir.

hahahaha
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by franklynsunny(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:

u nailed it

A lady I always offer a ride to her bustop started seducing me after 2month of frequent lift

D last time I pick her call or offer her lift was d day I was driving pass a boutique and she hurriedly ask me to slow down n dere after stop n she walked her way back to d boutique and did shopping of N12,800 and signal me to reverse back after waiting impatiently for 25mins

Den she ask me to pay,she will use her Atm on our way home cos she saw 2bundle of cash in ma locker

I looked @her straight in d eye with fire coming out of my ear

She quickly said sorry and rush to d car to pick her own cash from her bag and paid for the dresses.....

till we get to her bustop... I didn't say a word and until now I ve blocked her line on true caller

Now judge me sincerely.... is she fair enough

Anoda one was a date at the Game lekki,i was suppose to Mit dis lady for the 2nd time at any nice fast food for a brief chat say 30mins den I rush for a meeting in Ajah

I was already dere waitin n lookin for her after our agreed time to Mit Loaded with say N5k for shorts or fast foods

Wen she came I didn't reli recognised her with her irresponsible outfit with 5 oda ladies dressed like her I was overwhelmed

I was calling her to locate her though Bt when I was sure she is d one wit 5 oda ladies

I ve to tell her dat I was lying I am already at Ajah at d reception of d company I wanted to meet

Thank Goodness? I was driving ma 2nd car meant bfor to impress her....drove pass her in her confuse state wit her oda 5 friends looking so hungry and tasty

Dose it mean A simple private date means shopping for 6 hungry ladies stomach and cart

I treat gold diggers d hard way back den

Jus few experience after dem Don show me pepper bfor.... thank God am safe now
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
franklynsunny:
u nailed it

A lady I always offer a ride to her bustop started seducing me after 2month of frequent lift

D last time I pick her call or offer her lift was d day I was driving pass a boutique and she hurriedly ask me to slow down n dere after stop n she walked her way back to d boutique and did shopping of N12,800 and signal me to reverse back after waiting impatiently for 25mins

Den she ask me to pay,she will use her Atm on our way home cos she saw 2bundle of cash in ma locker

I looked @her straight in d eye with fire coming out of my ear

She quickly said sorry and rush to d car to pick her own cash from her bag and paid for the dresses.....

till we get to her bustop... I didn't say a word and until now I ve blocked her line on true caller

Now judge me sincerely.... is she fair enough

Anoda one was a date at the Game lekki,i was suppose to Mit dis lady for the 2nd time at any nice fast food for a brief chat say 30mins den I rush for a meeting in Ajah

I was already dere waitin n lookin for her after our agreed time to Mit Loaded with say N5k for shorts or fast foods

Wen she came I didn't reli recognised her with her irresponsible outfit with 5 oda ladies dressed like her I was overwhelmed

I was calling her to locate her though Bt when I was sure she is d one wit 5 oda ladies

I ve to tell her dat I was lying I am already at Ajah at d reception of d company I wanted to meet

Thank Goodness? I was driving ma 2nd car meant bfor to impress her....drove pass her in her confuse state wit her oda 5 friends looking so hungry and tasty

Dose it mean A simple private date means shopping for 6 hungry ladies stomach and cart

I treat gold diggers d hard way back den

Jus few experience after dem Don show me pepper bfor.... thank God am safe now
Lol...some girls are just plain stupid!.
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by ogtavia(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:

walahi..
Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by boiz2men(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:
They guy shouldn't hv walked out durin payment. Disrespectful.I dnt care about a guy's money.

Hello everyone

Did this girl read something else that we didn't?

Where was it said that the guy walked out during payment

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by joey150(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
LuvU2:
I wont gv him my number too. U dnt treat a lady like thar angry
Even if u didn't want ta pay dont leave when its payment time.

Why should he even pay in the first place?

angry

1 Like

Re: Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:54am On Feb 18, 2017
one bottle of origin for that guy abeg who needs a liability, Some gurls done even turn Guys to visa/master Card, all this buy me gurls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED: The World Has Ended In Some Areas / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.