Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) (1547 Views)

How To Know A Woman's True Character? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) by 042report: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2017
I was about 22years then . Enugu state it was many years ago . I was an undergraduate and that Sunday morning we were lazing around in our off -campus hostel at Onuasata by Presidential Road .

We sat actually in a kiosk just close to the room I share with my cousin . One young man came to the Kiosk to buy biscuit for his kids , a nice lovely gentlemen. He looked rich and was with these two kids ;  a boy and a girl . He was the elder in the church just opposite where we were sitting . He asked what we were doing and why we didn't go to church . We told him we are in our examination period and we are broke so no money to go to our church .

He invited us to his as we are not to pay any fare or needed money but yet , he gave us 1000 Naira each . Wow ! at that time my school fees was 13, 000. And here we just got 1k each five of us sitting there . Why not ? We rushed inside our room and changed for church .

After church , we went to thanked him and he introduced us to his wife . Jeez! This is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen then . This lady was about 25years old .Drop dead -beautiful. With her skin like a mermaid , fair and spotless . She could pass for an Indian . She shook my hands and smile . Her eyes can wake up the feelings of a dead man .

One week after , a young lady came looking for me . She said she was sent by Aunty Uju( not real name) to call me . That she is outside waiting for me . Oh ! The beautiful lady in church . My adrenaline rose but I cautioned myself . This is another man's wife . I said to myself .

I rushed out , after rubbing talcum powder on my face and sprayed a cologne . I like smelling fresh and cool . It's my obsession .

She walked up to me from her car as I approached. This woman is graceful,  too beautiful . She asked why I didn't come to church and I told her I have my own church . So she called me ' nwa guy ' . ( meaning stylish boy in Igbo language ) I said why did you call me that ? She said 'that's the name I have reserved for you because you are too fine . Since the day my husband introduced you , I have fallen for you . I can't get you off my chest ' I felt like the world was about to collapse before me . A married woman professing love to me . My legs wobbles and I  felt weak.

She gave me her house phone number and said I should call her from the phone booth . Then there was no mobile phone .

That night the Earth swirl as I lay on my bed . I remembered what my dad told me many years ago when girls were coming to look for me at home . " never you sleep with another man's wife and never you steal . You can do any other thing I will defend you even if I am dead my spirit will , but if you do I will deny you "

To cut the long story short . Her husband took me like his younger brother and started to care for me . This man was paying me as if I work for him because he said his wife like me so much .

Two months after , one good day I went to visit her after she has repeatedly invited me to their house and I decline with school work . That day I couldn't . So Trans-Ekulu GRA , Enugu , i went .

She was alone . She took me round the house and that house was massive . These guys are crazily rich . Then we got to the city room and she started to cry . She told me how she married her husband when she was an 18 years old girl who knows nothing . That she never loved him but her parents forced her . That she is in love with me .

I was confused and before I could say jack! , she grabbed me and said kiss me . I will do anything for you . You are too cute . I love you ....the words were coming in torrent with her hands shaking , her eyes begging , her speeches slurring , my heart pounding with fear .

I pushed her away as her gripped on me was tightening and refused to let me be ...and boom! I pushed her away with the remaining strength in me as I rushed to the door and outside the big fenced house she chased me ....

Stay tune for Part 2. Here>>>>http://www.042report.com/2017/03/my-true-life-story-my-greatest.html

From Oga Tino

Re: My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Guy is either u post the part 2 now or . .

(1) (Reply)

Fact......((((exclusively Bae)))) / Family Reunion Pictures Gone Wrong / Marry A This And That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.