Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Valentine's Day I Wish I Had... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Valentine's Day I Wish I Had... (489 Views)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Valentine's Day I Wish I Had... by Merlissa(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tuesday started like any ordinary day for me. Woke up said my prayers, had my bath and as usual dressed to impress.. I loves make up (not the heavy one tho, I love simple but sophisticated type of makeup) I love to dress to impress myself, I mean I want to be able to look in the mirror and say Dang! Who is this?? *snaps fingers* that’s how I dress…

To me every day is Valentine especially when I wear my naughty black gown *lol* this gown is just a little bit above my knee giving it room to show off just my lovely skin (as a Bragerian our skin na die *tongue out*). Every time I wear this black dress hmmmm let me stop here before I cause commotion…

Tuesday being Valentine and knowing fully well I don’t have a bae, I just wore a simple bodycon gown that grabbed my sexy figure Damn! I was on fire… I mean every guy that passed just had to blow me kisses or wink at me (yeah I was feeling that fly!). With the way the Nigerian economy is ehn, this year’s Valentine no too make sense, but people still did what their pockets could afford.

While I was strutting the road heading towards my office, I noticed a car slowly driving behind me: at first I thought the driver was looking for a house or something but I was wrong.. He was scoping my ass covers face* my ass was doing 17, 18, 19 bobo (shh). After like what seemed like forever, I stopped walking and he nearly bumped into me. Our eyes met and we both smiled and I continued. He drove past me to park up ahead, came down and waited for me to pass. I was just smiling like a little girl in a candy shop. As I was approaching him he stopped and said....

https://merlscorner./2017/02/16/the-valentine-date-i-wish-i-had/

Re: The Valentine's Day I Wish I Had... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have watched this soap opera on wazobia max TV some weeks back.
Re: The Valentine's Day I Wish I Had... by Daviestunech(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
I won't click dat link undecided

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Couple / Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. / portharcourt girls only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.