Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine (19233 Views)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by 9jatriot(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Valentine's day is a few days away, as expected, there will be a lot of activities of pseudo love in the air symbolized with the touch of red that will be flying around on that day.

Faraway somewhere will be people who will want just the most basic food, clothing (even if it is black and not red), those who all they care about is someone to make an impact on their life. I think those kind of persons deserve more of valentine's day love than the undeserving slay queens and mama looking forward to have a snip at your credit card.

To cut the long story; if you have the account details of any of the following categories of people or places, kindly provide it on this thread. To ensure such places really exist, you can snap their signboards and get their account details from them, that way people can remotely help them.

1. Orphanage Homes
2. Old People's Homes
3. Internally Displaced Persons (IDP)
4. Young People who require assistance with schooling or vocation
5. Real people in hospitals unable to pay their bills
6. Individuals who need specific helps but not in any of these categories

These people or locations do not have to be in Lagos, my preference is actually for locations outside the big cities because those ones then to get lot more patronage than those in smaller towns in other states.

So when next you are driving pass an area and you see any of these categories of people, be kind enough to stop, take a picture of their signboard in such a way that the details of the place is shown (as proof that the place really exist), get their account details from them (must correspond with what is on the signboard)

Let us show some love; everyone.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by AmazingDesigns: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
True.
Whatever you do, make sure there's a space for family and charity.

Lots of love. cool

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
I dey vex. Fvck Val's day

Car owners, how do you feel when you spend plenty money (unbudgeted) on your car?

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some girlfriends fall into these categories na.

No pour sand for person garri biko.

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by MrThisandthat(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
My Crush just sent me a message “Hi Baby”

If I ignore now it will look like if I am trying to avoid expenses on valentine’s day!!! sad angry

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm just afraid of the rate of useless men that will die that day because of sex enhancement drugs abuse just to impress a teenage girl with their skills.

Wise men should shun drugs and download the book called Lasticle. It's where the permanent and natural solution of PE is.

Enough said. If you can't shun drugs, read that book called Lasticle, or visit one of the places listed above, then whatever happens to you, don't blame the Devil.

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by lyriclekidd(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Slawormir: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz don't do valentine and real niggarrrz don't recognize valentine
Lucid1:
I dey vex. Fvck Val's day

Car owners, how do you feel when you spend plenty money (unbudgeted) on your car?

My nigggar
That shit is annoying o
Very annoying.

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020

How did the OP forget the ones who really need this valentine the most.

I am talking about the frustrated feminists who have scared all the men away and are fastly approaching menopause like a Dangote truck with failed brakes.

They now attend all available church and Shiloh programmes hoping that a man will be foolish enough to tell them "bless you" after service.
The same men they called scum in their hay days.
It is now evening and the only need for the newspaper is to either clean yansh or wrap suya.

Show love to an evening paper this valentine.
Wrap yourself up with one and discard it by morning.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by bashful36(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Really they needed love

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Passionate888: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok.
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by thundafire: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
But we don't have old people's home cs even if we carry it der the people in charge will pack it home and give dem meagre including dey orphanages. But as dey saying goes Reward is in heaven if u do it with a open heart

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by HitSong: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
No non-virgin girl deserve a special treat cheesy

Except the one you disvirgined tongue

Quote me out of frustration tongue

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by femmyAdagba(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
That's thoughtful of you

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Earlystar698(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wat of people that have collected condoms cool
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by AstroG: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Who Girlfriend Epp undecided undecided

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by LeakStation(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
See simple inexpensive ways to make water candles for valentine Decoration Ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fioDTpZ0Ync

Watch the video and thank me later.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my YouTube after watching (its free to SUBSCRIBE)

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Riele(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2020

I'll update this post whenever I find someone in need
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by savagemani(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=9jatriot post=86589597]Valentine's day is a few days away, as expected, there will be a lot of activities of pseudo love in the air symbolized with the touch of red that will be flying around on that day.

Faraway somewhere will be people who will want just the most basic food, clothing (even if it is black and not red), those who all they care about is someone to make an impact on their life. I think those kind of persons deserve more of valentine's day love than the undeserving slay queens and mama looking forward to have a snip at your credit card.

To cut the long story; if you have the account details of any of the following categories of people or places, kindly provide it on this thread. To ensure such places really exist, you can snap their signboards and get their account details from them, that way people can remotely help them.

1. Orphanage Homes
2. Old People's Homes
3. Internally Displaced Persons (IDP)
4. Young People who require assistance with schooling or vocation
5. Real people in hospitals unable to pay their bills
6. Individuals who need specific helps but not in any of these categories

These people or locations do not have to be in Lagos, my preference is actually for locations outside the big cities because those ones then to get lot more patronage than those in smaller towns in other states.

So when next you are driving pass an area and you see any of these categories of people, be kind enough to stop, take a picture of their signboard in such a way that the details of the place is shown (as proof that the place really exist), get their account details from them (must correspond with what is on the signboard)

Let us show some love; everyone.

I'm in need of money badly ......
wish nairaland can assist .......I got my house rent to pay and also medical bill for my sick grandpa
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria itself needs Valentine grin
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by cana882(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Valentine this and that..

Some of us have sagaciously avoided celebrating this banal and mundane act.

Incase you’re wondering, mine is the blue one down there

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Finchmgh: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lazy gold digger trying to reap where you didn’t sow...go get a life and stop being a parasite

I don’t know why I so much hate Nigerian girls with passion.

They disgusts me a lot

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Jonovo98: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Prisoners
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Johnson225(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks in anticipation
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by FuckThaMod: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good one..
Don't mind this our corrupt stupid generation thinking it's about pussy and dick
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Jonovo98: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Prisoners also
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by NigeriaBam: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
7. Prisoners
8. Decease (By visiting the Cemetery and Pray for late Soul.)
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Jh0wsef(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Friday is a very awaited day for most of us lovers and you wouldn't want to stress yourself on cooking what to eat. you know you can spice up your Val with one of the best food vendors in the country! smiley

Ease the stress of cooking and let's handle your 'belly infrastructure'

let's spice up your day with our mouth watering meals. pick your package, order, enjoy!

you can check us out on IG @seyrahsbukka

feed your eyes smiley
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Coolkhat: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging.... Just hmu

We sew
Kaftans, native,shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's, any type of uniform and design them to your taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by WeRblessed(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
While its good to celebrate the less-privileged, I just wish that people( Nigerians especially) stop trying to tell others how to celebrate their Valentine's day.

So many holier than thou persons on here.

You that is preaching, how many orphanages, elderlies, and displaced people have you helped?

That is how one sister came on here today to tell married couples to stop spending their honeymoon in hotels as if its her honeymoon. Hotels are not a place prostitutes live or lodge; its a place where decent people like professionals, travelers, families, and business men and women temporarily stay when they travel outside their cities. To Africans, hotel is a place where prostitutes live or where people commit Immoral acts.

Please, whoever is listening, spend your valentine's day with your love period! Your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend.

How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man