Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy (35559 Views)

Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
What is the basis of this rant? Where you jilted or dumped by a guy in Abuja.

Whether the car is owned by papa or mama its non of your business, Abuja is not a place for the poor, like any other city in the world, you ve got to have a goal in mind when you go there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by blackboy(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
Which one now be Nigerian accent? Yoruba accent, Hausa accent, Igbo accent, you no mention igala accent, Fulani Accent, Igbira accent..etc
Some people even force themselves to speak like an African, but do we all really sound like that because we come from that part of the country or because we are Africans.
So because you are Yoruba when you are speaking English always end every sentence with O O O or because you are from the North all noortherners cannot pronounce P?
Guy wake up if you have a problem with people speaking English say so. Pidgin is there too but not everyone speaks like that and others. It is called switching. There are people that speak their native language perfectly and can speak standard English perfectly too.
Abegyy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by mrjadek01(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
if you tell them you are poor, they will run away from you, they will named you gold digger, lazy, and if show up your achievements they will still call u fake nigga, islike all these lady's are confuse, they don't know what they want.... mind you, I can't date any student again, I prefer working class,or a lady with good concept, that will fall in love with my dream....i don't want buy me Brazilian hair again, enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by zinny377(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Am so loving this thread...kai! So many fakes in Abj. undecided
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
thornapple:
Hahahahahah. sincere4u needs to see this. grin grin grin grin
Very funny.
LWKMD!.

lol, some of the so called fake big boys by the description given are even much bigger than those that qualify to be called big boys.
I have a friend who do turn a billionaire going by his inheritance alone yet he's supposed to be called a fake big boy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by kwaso2: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hannysmilez:
The safest bet is to use the 'flash-o-meter'. The flashier he is(car,jewelry,party,accent),the more likely he is to be fake.
If during a convo he's all about his uncle,dad,mom or aunt,he's a fakey-unless he's working for 'Daddy' nd we knw what that means
my sister, it's like u have had a cognate experience. Easy going big boys still plenty.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Sincere4u:

lol, some of the so called fake big boys by the description given are even much bigger than those that qualify to be called big boys.
I have a friend who do turn a billionaire going by his inheritance alone yet he's supposed to be called a fake big boy.
lol, i think you have a point here any way.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by muyi001: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
My mum: Lola, guess what?Me: what is it mum? You know I’m not good at guessing (so anxious)My mum: well, Demola my fiancee just proposed to me, I’m getting married (with excitement, showing me the engagement ring)

Me: wow! Congrats mum, I’m happy for you….. (Hugged her with happiness)Well, its all started there… My name is Omolola but you can call me Lola for short, I’m 18 years old, I finished my ssce last year and I’ve wrote jamb like twice but no luck. My mum is 37 years old, she had me when she was just 18 years old, she works with an insurance company.My Dad is late, I never even got to meet him before he died.

I heard he had an accident or something.Anyway, Demola is my mum’s boyfriend whom she’s been dating for 3 years now. Demola is also a single dad, he has a son named Daniel. Daniel is 21 years old, a student, a very flirty and handsome boy. Daniel is friendly, he takes me like a sister, in short we are close, very close but something happened between us that almost ruined our parent’s relationship and our family as a whole. This is how it all started….Eventually my mum and Demola got married, everybody was so happy, we moved into a new house, I now have someone to call dad, I have a brother too even tho he is my step brother. We moved into a very big house, a five bedroom duplex in Lagos.

I have my own room, Daniel has his own room of course, what do you expect? We started living together as family, after the wedding our parent didn’t go for their honeymoon cos of the nature of their job, so they postponed it to when they would have enough time. I enjoyed the company of Daniel and his father, we were so close. I have a boyfriend, yes I have a boyfriend, infact I’m not a virgin, so don’t be surprised. I lost my virginity at the age of 16 to a youth corper way back in secondary school, whom I dated for few months before he left me to his hometown.

Daniel on the other hand is a flirt, he’s cute as in very cute, he has numerous girlfriend, he bleeps them anyhow, he brings in different girls to the house, his room is full of condoms infact he’s a pervert, those silly girls flirts with him a lot, they throw themselves to him so cheap.One day I was at home alone, my mum got back from the office early that day. I was surprised…Me: hahaha, mummy what happened? You came home so early today.

My mum: Abi jare, I’ve been given one week leave to go for my honeymoon, finally.Me: (surprised) honeymoon ke, what do you mean?My mum: Me and your stepfather wanted to surprise you guys.

Me: how?

To continue reading this Episode 1, Read here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/16/must-read-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-episode-1-18/

To continue with episode 2 and so on...c check here http://muyigist.com/category/story/?submit=View

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2017
justscorchone:

You don't need it
ok, forgive my use of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.