Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (6322 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
pinkjacket:

we are still Blood
everything depends on you
Chat me on whatsapp
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by FTBOY: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
tamuno!
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
(inner thought - the make up sex on the way go sweet o)
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
annnikky:
Wat is wrong with this guy sef Must d whole world know wat is happening in ur private lyf, can't u just kip ur mouth shut for once undecided I tire for u oo
He is d owner of d female moniker....I don't flow with stupidity

4 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Airforce1 if I whooz you ehn undecided

this is the second time you will create a thread breaking up with yourself
hahahahaha. . .you cracked me up

ROTF grin grin grin

#YOLO
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
pinkjacket:
Difficult but everything in life ha an end
so u the famous pinkjacket
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by annnikky(f): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
He is d owner of d female moniker....I don't flow with stupidity
Then he's doin himself na... Mtcheeeeww undecided

5 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this got me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by pinkjacket(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:
so u the famous pinkjacket
good ev ening
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Crazy dude.

Probably one of the select few Nairalanders who can consistently create and fuel trending controversies for extended periods.

Too bad he isn't business savvy enough to take advantage of the free publicity and attention to earn money as a PR go-to person like @ebukaakara and @i_piss_vodka on Twitter. Too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
pinkjacket:
good ev
ening
gud evening o.pls whatever airforce1 do to u make u forgive am.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
who's this op deceiving

guy grow up already angry sad
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by pinkjacket(f): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

gud evening o.pls whatever airforce1 do to u make u forgive am.
he did nothing serious.
I guess Air Force misunderstood my body language
but it's OK.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by DozieInc(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

The guy is a joker cheesy
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by jejemanito: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

This is what happens when ones village witches collaborate with the gods of the land

3 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by jejemanito: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
pinkjacket:
he did nothing serious.
I guess Air Force misunderstood my body language
but it's OK.
You must think nairalanders are super naive

Just look at how the mofo is switching accounts.

3 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Amarabae(f): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Am confused here, were two people openly dating on this forum?
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's a pity SMH for the OP
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Am confused here, were two people openly dating on this forum?

No one.
The op is pink machete

#YOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by slimthugchimee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:

Myn.d44, lalasti.clala rule 2

rubbish,keep decieving yourself, i dont remember calling names undecided
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
pinkjacket:
Difficult but everything in life ha an end
Also tell him to delete all those your pictures on nairaland, its a breach of privacy!
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Airforce1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
slimthugchimee:

rubbish,keep decieving yourself, i dont remember calling names undecided

I've been kind enough to tolerate your hate comment/speech for too long

Henceforth I any insult or hate comment will be reported to the mods.

Enjoy your ban.
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Its so sad you think we give a fĂșck
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by slimthugchimee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:

I've been kind enough to tolerate your hate comment/speech for too long

Henceforth I any insult or hate comment will be reported to the mods.

Enjoy your ban.

lemme enjoy it
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by TrapHedges(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Np
grafh
panda cover (freestyle)
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Many years together, many bullshits we went through, many sacrifices and that time she looked me in the eyes and said "please don't break my heart ".

I'm going to miss those precious moments we shared and how she usually run up to me for advice whenever she's got issues. Lol

She's such a darling.

I'm going to miss how she jokingly kick me in the ass whenever I tryna play a creep-Up. Lol

Sad but we just gotta move on and be just friends for now.

Sad it has to end this way but it's all my fault.

No pain, No gain.

What went wrong bro
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by Austeeenxx: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Many years together, many bullshits we went through, many sacrifices and that time she looked me in the eyes and said "please don't break my heart ".

I'm going to miss those precious moments we shared and how she usually run up to me for advice whenever she's got issues. Lol

She's such a darling.

I'm going to miss how she jokingly kick me in the ass whenever I tryna play a creep-Up. Lol

Sad but we just gotta move on and be just friends for now.

Sad it has to end this way but it's all my fault.

No pain, No gain.

You're doing a good job deceiving thyself.
Keep it up, mate.

3 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by sipsip(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
obontami:
Guy get sense na. undecided angry
That's an impossible request.

2 Likes

Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by mekyno777(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Valentine tins putting asunder or jst playing games?
Re: It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket by nikkypearl(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
wicked! !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / If You Ever Ate The Fruit Effortlessly Share Your Story / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.