Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215714 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
LadunaI:

Until those "Puritans" pray tahajjud with Surat Baqara, then Imran and Nisa as Holy prophet did, I will never give them attention or take them serious.Because that's is one great sunnah in which they've systematically sidelined , most out of of extremely lazy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
LadunaI:

Until those "Puritans" pray tahajjud with Surat Baqara, then Imran and Nisa as Holy prophet did, I will never give them attention or take them serious.Because that's is one great sunnah in which they've systematically sidelined , most out of of extremely lazy

Loool! That will never happen! When they are against one-word zikrs demanding 100 - 313 recitations, is it such "mountains" they will now be reciting?!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
LadunaI:

another is nabi (saw) would spend equivalent of time to recite the said surat in Sujud, rukuh, tashahud. This was in response to one of them over a year ago after he termed staying long in last part sujud, 'bidiah'. So i said, you should stay an hr in each posture then just for 5 daily salat. That was the end of the discussion.

Interesting, I really like the way the household of Sheikh Bulala (rm) are coming out to disavowed those aberrant elements trying to tarnish the image of the sheikh.I remembered when one their son also trying to be saying 'nonsense' on the pretext of hidden knowledge Allah almighty show him. He was quickly call to order and he did a video apologizing for that mistake of tongue.
I really like what he said and how to go about getting those charlants. I am sick of them. Yes, i watched the guy retracted his statements.

I learnt something new from the video why Sheikh Bulala was using those big tasbih round their neck...seems like a 'medal award' after the completion of some certain spiritual work lol. And also to disguise in the eyes of people that they're 'nothing' while seeking divine acceptance only.
You sensed that too cheesy He said sheikh(ra) himself would not know why it was happening. It is a form of daraja, as you rightly said "medal award". They need to go hard on that guy flaunting tesuba, with lantern and the other idiot that resembles white egungun with bunch of sheikh Niyas(ra) pictures on him. They are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2019
movado19:

Loool! That will never happen! When they are against one-word zikrs demanding 100 - 313 recitations, is it such "mountains" they will now be reciting?!
Of course they don't have liver to do that, because they will started saying Allah's messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is not 'human' bla bla...

If they are true in following the sunnah asbthey claim they should try and achieve half of that... Reciting a whole Surat Baqarra in a single raka, following same length of duration in ruku and sajdah as empiree reminded us above, then they can be taking serious.

Is always obvious that Allah make some certain deeds easier for someone than the other. So do the one Allah's has made easy for u as much as lie within your power.

Can they fast, pray, make dua or remember Allah as holy prophet (saw) did? Rest of us are only trying to catch up with any of these virtue as lie within our power. A time would come in which does numbers wouldn't even appeal to you again, and you will continue doing those prayer as if your life support.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Empiree:
another is nabi (saw) would spend equivalent of time to recite the said surat in Sujud, rukuh, tashahud. This was in response to one of them over a year ago after he termed staying long in last part sujud, 'bidiah'. So i said, you should stay an hr in each posture then just for 5 daily salat. That was the end of the discussion.

I really like what he said and how to go about getting those charlants. I am sick of them. Yes, i watched the guy retracted his statements.

You sensed that too cheesy He said sheikh(ra) himself would not know why it was happening. It is a form of daraja, as you rightly said "medal award". They need to go hard on that guy flaunting tesuba, with lantern and the other idiot that resembles white egungun with bunch of sheikh Niyas(ra) pictures on him. They are a disgrace.
Some people think by mimicking on just physical appearance is what make then like those people alas! These sheikhs suffer untold story in their journey towards Allah, and the level of hardship of sahaba on the part of deen can't be fathomed.

That's how Allah enable them to subdued their nafs. We need more than enough now, to scale up to even miniscule of their achievement nowadays where distraction, sin and abominable things are the order of the day. Would 70k istighfar even be enough? May Allah look past our shortcomings and forgive us all with His Rahmah amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by reema11(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow! I can't put into words how impactful your contributions to this thread have been. May Allah continue to increase your knowledge, and continue to use you guys as a vessel to give us an insight into the spiritual side of Islam.

Empiree, you caught my attention from the Jinn thread, although I must add that I've only read both threads in their entirety, in the past two days. Yes, I was that hooked! Lol! Empiree, you caught my attention after having made mention of ruhanniya in the Jinn thread. And here's why:

Some months back, my brother was arrested by the police in Europe and remanded in custody. I was thereafter put in touch with a learned Islamic fellow based in West Africa(not Nigeria). The first thing he asked me was on which day my brother was arrested. I answered that it was on Wednesday. He then said that those arrested on Wednesday are difficult to release. But since it was early days and he had just been arrested, that prayers and sacrifice could be made that would aid in the case been discarded and him being released. He told me a lot more about my brother's involvement that I won't divulge here. But one pertinent thing he did say was that my brother had committed two offenses in the past that Allah had shielded him from the police from. And further stated that my brother will be set free but will later be re-arrested for another major offense.
Anyway, since my mother subscribes to the view that 'fortune-telling' is wrong (mind you, this man is an Islamic man), I did not know how to take the topic of this man to her. So I decided to ask my grandmother first on whether she thought it wise that I tell my mother about the man. She reproached me and stated that I leave things as they are and that our family members back home(we live in Europe) are performing 'tokoreh Allah' (I'm a Fulani but from Mali) for him instead. So I did but still kept in touch with the man.

Some months before the case was to start, we got word from his solicitor stating she wasn't too optimistic about his chances of being set free. Worried, I called up the man again and spoke to him about him. He then said to me that things were looking very difficult for my brother and that as a family, we should stand firm if we wanted him free. He also said that if only my family had agreed to him performing certain duas and sacrifices, that he would have 'deadened' the case by now. I asked that he please pray and make duas for him. I had just graduated and wasn't working, so there was no way for me to fund anything in getting my brother free. I could only ask that they make dua for him. Be reminded that I never took this issue to my mother after my grandmother advised me not to.

Anyway, the trial started and he was subsequently convicted. I thereafter asked him about it, and he said although he wasn't paid by myself or my family, since he had taken a liking to me(not romantic), he tried several times to intercede on behalf of my brother but on every occasion, his ruhanniyah(although he said Ruhani instead of ruhanniyah), would come down and tell him that Allah had refused because this is a lesson that my brother must learn from. I, of course, asked him what a Ruhani was, and he said it was a 'being.' And I asked whether he saw him, he replied 'yes', that it takes the form of a human. But never did I ask whether it was a jinn. I just assumed it was until I came across your post, Empire. How interesting!
Since he stated that it was Allah's will, I accepted that it must have been my brother's fate. But it also raised questions about 'destiny' to me. Because initially, he had stated that my brother would be released but that a bigger case awaited him. And he wasn't the only person to have said this to me. However, at the conclusion of his trial and subsequent conviction, he said my brother had to be convicted and imprisoned for him to learn his lesson. Otherwise, he would have continued on his path of criminality. This, of course, made me ponder on the mutability/immutability of destiny. So you can imagine my excitement whilst reading this thread, when I saw someone (ikupakuti), who hasn't posted on here in a long time, touch on it. Unfortunately, he didn't expand on the issue.

So could one of you kindly satisfy my curiosity on this 'destiny' issue? Can destiny be changed(by oneself, evil/demonic forces, Allah), or is it set in stone? I have so many more questions to ask, and I intend to do so in due course. I pray that you all be patient with my 'many' questions and help increase my understanding of these issues. I look forward to your responses, Insha Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jazakallahu khayr Empiree Lanrexlan and Movado.

I appreciate your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:02am On Oct 24, 2019
reema11:
Wow! I
Interesting!!!

Before I respond to your fantastic write-up, may I know how you came across this platform?. Looks like your are new here.

1 Like

Re: ...... by reema11(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Empiree:
Interesting!!!

Before I respond to your fantastic write-up, may I know how you came across this platform?. Looks like you are new here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for responding, Empiree. Yes, I am new (as far as having a username is concerned). I'd often read posts on Nairaland(on a range of topics, not exclusively Islam), but I had always done so as a guest, though I wasn't a regular on here. Anyway, I stumbled upon your posts in 'Jinn Stories' thread because I had specifically typed in "Jinns nairaland" on Google to see if anything would come. I'll disclose in future posts why it was that I did such a search. As I said in my previous post, I have 'many' questions(lol) that I seek answers to. I found this thread on the landing page(for lack of a better word) of the Islam section. I hope that explains things.
So impacted I was by the contributions and knowledge on display here, that I just had to sign up to seek answers to the questions I have. I hope this has sufficiently answered your question.
I look forward to your response(s).

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2019
LadunaI, Alhajiemeritus, Tessyy1701, movado19, raintaker

Bros, get in here. You have got work to do for a sister

reema11:
Wow! I can't put into words how impactful your contributions to this thread have been. May Allah continue to increase your knowledge, and continue to use you guys as a vessel to give us an insight into the spiritual side of Islam.

Emp.iree, you caught my attention from the Jinn thread, although I must add that I've only read both threads in their entirety, in the past two days. Yes, I was that hooked! Lol! Em.piree, you caught my attention after having made mention of ruhanniya in the Jinn thread. And here's why:

Some months back, my brother was arrested by the police in Europe and remanded in custody. I was thereafter put in touch with a learned Islamic fellow based in West Africa(not Nigeria). The first thing he asked me was on which day my brother was arrested. I answered that it was on Wednesday. He then said that those arrested on Wednesday are difficult to release. But since it was early days and he had just been arrested, that prayers and sacrifice could be made that would aid in the case been discarded and him being released. He told me a lot more about my brother's involvement that I won't divulge here. But one pertinent thing he did say was that my brother had committed two offenses in the past that Allah had shielded him from the police from. And further stated that my brother will be set free but will later be re-arrested for another major offense.
Anyway, since my mother subscribes to the view that 'fortune-telling' is wrong (mind you, this man is an Islamic man), I did not know how to take the topic of this man to her. So I decided to ask my grandmother first on whether she thought it wise that I tell my mother about the man. She reproached me and stated that I leave things as they are and that our family members back home(we live in Europe) are performing 'tokoreh Allah' (I'm a Fulani but from Mali) for him instead. So I did but still kept in touch with the man.

Some months before the case was to start, we got word from his solicitor stating she wasn't too optimistic about his chances of being set free. Worried, I called up the man again and spoke to him about him. He then said to me that things were looking very difficult for my brother and that as a family, we should stand firm if we wanted him free. He also said that if only my family had agreed to him performing certain duas and sacrifices, that he would have 'deadened' the case by now. I asked that he please pray and make duas for him. I had just graduated and wasn't working, so there was no way for me to fund anything in getting my brother free. I could only ask that they make dua for him. Be reminded that I never took this issue to my mother after my grandmother advised me not to.

Anyway, the trial started and he was subsequently convicted. I thereafter asked him about it, and he said although he wasn't paid by myself or my family, since he had taken a liking to me(not romantic), he tried several times to intercede on behalf of my brother but on every occasion, his ruhanniyah(although he said Ruhani instead of ruhanniyah), would come down and tell him that Allah had refused because this is a lesson that my brother must learn from. I, of course, asked him what a Ruhani was, and he said it was a 'being.' And I asked whether he saw him, he replied 'yes', that it takes the form of a human. But never did I ask whether it was a jinn. I just assumed it was until I came across your post, Empire. How interesting!
Since he stated that it was Allah's will, I accepted that it must have been my brother's fate. But it also raised questions about 'destiny' to me. Because initially, he had stated that my brother would be released but that a bigger case awaited him. And he wasn't the only person to have said this to me. However, at the conclusion of his trial and subsequent conviction, he said my brother had to be convicted and imprisoned for him to learn his lesson. Otherwise, he would have continued on his path of criminality. This, of course, made me ponder on the mutability/immutability of destiny. So you can imagine my excitement whilst reading this thread, when I saw someone (ikupakuti), who hasn't posted on here in a long time, touch on it. Unfortunately, he didn't expand on the issue.

So could one of you kindly satisfy my curiosity on this 'destiny' issue? Can destiny be changed(by oneself, evil/demonic forces, Allah), or is it set in stone? I have so many more questions to ask, and I intend to do so in due course. I pray that you all be patient with my 'many' questions and help increase my understanding of these issues. I look forward to your responses, Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2019
reema11:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for responding, Empi.ree. Yes, I am new (as far as having a username is concerned). I'd often read posts on Nairaland(on a range of topics, not exclusively Islam), but I had always done so as a guest, though I wasn't a regular on here. Anyway, I stumbled upon your posts in 'Jinn Stories' thread because[b] I had specifically typed in "Jinns nairaland"[/b] on Google to see if anything would come. I'll disclose in future posts why it was that I did such a search. As I said in my previous post, I have 'many' questions(lol) that I seek answers to. I found this thread on the landing page(for lack of a better word) of the Islam section. I hope that explains things.
So impacted I was by the contributions and knowledge on display here, that I just had to sign up to seek answers to the questions I have. I hope this has sufficiently answered your question.
I look forward to your response(s).
Highlighted, I was wondering why someone would specifically typed that. There must be a reason. Anyway, we shall look forward to that in the future

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:09am On Oct 25, 2019
reema11:
Ameena

Empir.ee, you caught my attention from the Jinn thread, although I must add that I've only read both threads in their entirety, in the past two days. Yes, I was that hooked! Lol! Empi.ree, you caught my attention after having made mention of ruhanniya in the Jinn thread. And here's why:
Two Days !!! You tried. A brother was also 'arrested' by this thread a while ago. He couldn't but confessed he was glued to this thread.

Interesting!. I am particularly interested in the bolded part. This buttressed my post from "Jinn Stories" thread if indeed you read it. I said in that thread some 5 yrs ago about a brother who was supposed to face criminal charges in UK while investigation was on. Prosecutors already collected some evidences in their office. Ruhaniya was sent to review his case and i guess he realized the brother was not really at fault. This was the reason he set prosecutor's office on fire (exact spot where files were kept). I said back then that ruhaniyun only do things by Allah's Command. This brother in question has no criminal record which helped his case spiritually. So you can see another reason ruhaniya succeeded in this operation. As for your brother, you see clearly Allah is just. He wanted to teach him a lesson. I am sorry to say your brother should not just take things for granted. Thats the reason Allah restricted ruhan. Although, while he continues to serve his jail term, that Alfa from West Africa may still make dua and sadaqa and eventually he will be released before he serves his time. But it is very important to let him serve and sober bcus there is possibility he may get in bigger trouble after he comes out. So, being in jail right now might be his best option to protect him from getting in bigger trouble in the future. Also, that Alfa may still be able to get him out by Allah's Will whether by haram or halal way. But let's stick to halal way. If Alfa decides to go ahead against Allah's wish, he would put note in whatever formula he put together to get it done. The note goes like this "bla bla bla bla bla ata yawmal iqiyama" to indicate that if your brother gets away from his guilt in this duniya for as long as he lives, he will account for it on D-Day(not historic D'Day but Day of Accountability). Alfas use this formula very well. They clear themselves off this though.

Yes, ikupakuti touched on it. With respect to mutability/immutability, your brother may still be able to avert this future predicament if at he doesn't want to get in bigger trouble. If you noticed, ikupakuti break down "destiny". Not all destinies are indefinite. Destiny is divided into two. One is stable and will not change. This is written on al-Lawh al-Mahfooz (the Preserved Tablet) [al-Burooj 85:22] . The other is changeable through dua and sadaqa. But do us a favor. If you are still in contact with that West African Alfa, for clarification purposes to doubting thomas, could you ask him if ruhaniyun(ruhan) are jinn or not?.

So far, i think this has been answered up there. We will patiently wait for your future questions. Thank for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Bakar1: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
A great topic if am to add I think a Ruhaniya is Under a khodam a Khodam is higher that a Ruhaniya maybe due to my research work, A Khodam has so many Ruhanni and jinns under his control a Ruhaniya would be sent to do any kind of work (Good) so far it conforms to their laws of what's good or bad i.e if the good Jins under the Ruhanni cant complete the task then the Ruhanni goes but if he too cant which is a less case then the Khodam goes but if he should take a case the khodam, then the evil person own is dead like dead.

They don't just do what's not in line of good they would make you keep up with good works and sadaqa and they don't give you a contract to sign like the jinns do to take you away from Islam the Khodam if you have in a lifetime may interact with you once or twice but that depends if you a Walli it may be more the Ruhaniya under him may interact with you frequently.

That's why if someone with black magic wants to hurt your family and anyone in your family has just one Khodam they would say they can't this is not attacking the person with the Khodam, but a family member maybe even distant family they would refuse to attack because of the weapons at his disposal.

Some people have higher spirits working for them even beyond the Ruhaniya and Khodams but they don't know, Some where born with it others reached the position trough prayers and all.

But a portion of those born with it, some have their Qareen re-programmed for them there would be in his bloodline a family member that's had that spiritual height who when he died his spiritual self deemed the person born with spiritual gifts worthy of accepting or getting his gifts that's why sometimes you see those who might be spiritually gifted from birth not resembling the father or mother but maybe the grand father or great grand father.

So the Qareen is still able to work and tweaks between different realms easily trough it's carrier maybe to complete his works or maybe to serve God continuously.

Quran 2 verse 154
"Do not say that those who are killed in God's cause are dead; they are alive, but you are not aware of it.

And say not about those who are slain in the way of God: They are lifeless. Nay! They are living, except you are not aware.

Do not say: "They are dead!" about anyone who is killed for God´s sake. Rather they are living, even though you do not notice it."

No matter what an entity/spirit or force that's Pure won't go against his Creator and his natural laws to help anyone, so your brother that's his destiny to get jail time no matter how much you try to bring him out with evil entity/spirits he would still end up in jail it's an If Else construct or a Switch case program.

That brings me to destiny tough destiny is in twos just like we created things in pairs one is not touchable while the other is touchable with prayers, your good deeds and so many other forces like the entities/spirits attached to you praying for you which could make Allah the Almighty change the destiny that which could be changed.

The part in which could change (I think) is what's visible to spirits on all realms, that's why those are the part they could touch or try to change because it's changeable i.e giving one what's bad and taking his good or try to put obstacle so as not to get to your changeable destiny but with prayers sadaqa and the rest it could change back for what it was or what's better all down to the will of Almighty Allah but what's changeable as per destiny and it's form all is recorded in the unchangeable destiny i.e if you to be rich by 25 at that time Allah has calculated for you to have the sum of let's say 25 mill a good house and a wife, evil people could make it longer or change it for you not to get that at all. But all is recorded that at this certain stage this certain evil person would change this but then when you pray and it's time for it to manifest your real destiny let's say Almighty Allah gave you his grace then by 27 with his help you get your life back together maybe even superseding the 25 mill and good life but it would have been recorded in the unchangeable destiny, that by this time I would send my servant to you to let you know this and that and when you do this and that I would accept and change what was bad to what's good for you.

Everything is recorded in a book and the ink is dry.

That's my little addition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bakar1:
A great topic if am to add I think a Ruhaniya is Under a khodam a Khodam is higher that a Ruhaniya maybe due to my research work, A Khodam has so many Ruhanni and jinns under his control a Ruhaniya would be sent to do any kind of work (Good) so far it conforms to their laws of what's good or bad i.e if the good Jins under the Ruhanni cant complete the task then the Ruhanni goes but if he too cant which is a less case then the Khodam goes but if he should take a case the khodam, then the evil person own is dead like dead.

They don't just do what's not in line of good they would make you keep up with good works and sadaqa and they don't give you a contract to sign like the jinns do to take you away from Islam the Khodam if you have in a lifetime may interact with you once or twice but that depends if you a Walli it may be more the Ruhaniya under him may interact with you frequently.

That's why if someone with black magic wants to hurt your family and anyone in your family has just one Khodam they would say they can't this is not attacking the person with the Khodam, but a family member maybe even distant family they would refuse to attack because of the weapons at his disposal.

Some people have higher spirits working for them even beyond the Ruhaniya and Khodams but they don't know, Some where born with it others reached the position trough prayers and all.

But a portion of those born with it, some have their Qareen re-programmed for them there would be in his bloodline a family member that's had that spiritual height who when he died his spiritual self deemed the person born with spiritual gifts worthy of accepting or getting his gifts that's why sometimes you see those who might be spiritually gifted from birth not resembling the father or mother but maybe the grand father or great grand father.

So the Qareen is still able to work and tweaks between different realms easily trough it's carrier maybe to complete his works or maybe to serve God continuously.

Quran 2 verse 154
"Do not say that those who are killed in God's cause are dead; they are alive, but you are not aware of it.

And say not about those who are slain in the way of God: They are lifeless. Nay! They are living, except you are not aware.

Do not say: "They are dead!" about anyone who is killed for God´s sake. Rather they are living, even though you do not notice it."

No matter what an entity/spirit or force that's Pure won't go against his Creator and his natural laws to help anyone, so your brother that's his destiny to get jail time no matter how much you try to bring him out with evil entity/spirits he would still end up in jail it's an If Else construct or a Switch case program.

That brings me to destiny tough destiny is in twos just like we created things in pairs one is not touchable while the other is touchable with prayers, your good deeds and so many other forces like the entities/spirits attached to you praying for you which could make Allah the Almighty change the destiny that which could be changed.

The part in which could change (I think) is what's visible to spirits on all realms, that's why those are the part they could touch or try to change because it's changeable i.e giving one what's bad and taking his good or try to put obstacle so as not to get to your changeable destiny but with prayers sadaqa and the rest it could change back for what it was or what's better all down to the will of Almighty Allah but what's changeable as per destiny and it's form all is recorded in the unchangeable destiny i.e if you to be rich by 25 at that time Allah has calculated for you to have the sum of let's say 25 mill a good house and a wife, evil people could make it longer or change it for you not to get that at all. But all is recorded that at this certain stage this certain evil person would change this but then when you pray and it's time for it to manifest your real destiny let's say Almighty Allah gave you his grace then by 27 with his help you get your life back together maybe even superseding the 25 mill and good life but it would have been recorded in the unchangeable destiny, that by this time I would send my servant to you to let you know this and that and when you do this and that I would accept and change what was bad to what's good for you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by reema11(f): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Empiree:
Ameena

Two Days !!! You tried. A brother was also 'arrested' by this thread a while ago. He couldn't but confessed he was glued to this thread.

Interesting!. I am particularly interested in the bolded part. This buttressed my post from "Jinn Stories" thread if indeed you read it. I said in that thread some 5 yrs ago about a brother who was supposed to face criminal charges in UK while investigation was on. Prosecutors already collected some evidences in their office. Ruhaniya was sent to review his case and i guess he realized the brother was not really at fault. This was the reason he set prosecutor's office on fire (exact spot where files were kept). I said back then that ruhaniyun only do things by Allah's Command. This brother in question has no criminal record which helped his case spiritually. So you can see another reason ruhaniya succeeded in this operation. As for your brother, you see clearly Allah is just. He wanted to teach him a lesson. I am sorry to say your brother should not just take things for granted. Thats the reason Allah restricted ruhan. Although, while he continues to serve his jail term, that Alfa from West Africa may still make dua and sadaqa and eventually he will be released before he serves his time. But it is very important to let him serve and sober bcus there is possibility he may get in bigger trouble after he comes out. So, being in jail right now might be his best option to protect him from getting in bigger trouble in the future. Also, that Alfa may still be able to get him out by Allah's Will whether by haram or halal way. But let's stick to halal way. If Alfa decides to go ahead against Allah's wish, he would put note in whatever formula he put together to get it done. The note goes like this "bla bla bla bla bla ata yawmal iqiyama" to indicate that if your brother gets away from his guilt in this duniya for as long as he lives, he will account for it on D-Day(not historic D'Day but Day of Accountability). Alfas use this formula very well. They clear themselves off this though.

Yes, ikupakuti touched on it. With respect to mutability/immutability, your brother may still be able to avert this future predicament if at he doesn't want to get in bigger trouble. If you noticed, ikupakuti break down "destiny". Not all destinies are indefinite. Destiny is divided into two. One is stable and will not change. This is written on al-Lawh al-Mahfooz (the Preserved Tablet) [al-Burooj 85:22] . The other is changeable through dua and sadaqa. But do us a favor. If you are still in contact with that West African Alfa, for clarification purposes to doubting thomas, could you ask him if ruhaniyun(ruhan) are jinn or not?.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Empiree. Indeed, I remember reading about the ruhaniyun story you gave in the 'Jinns Stories' thread about the court case. Allah is indeed just! The Alpha did say that him being imprisoned is the best for him, as it is the only way he would learn his lesson. I accepted that it was what Allah had decreed for him. But as I said in my previous post, it raised the question of 'destiny' to me because I was grappling to understand why it was that the Alpha(and some others) had previously stated that he would be released(but fall into greater trouble ), only to later tell me that he had to be convicted and given a jail term in order to prevent him from going down the criminal path. It made me wonder whether there was a trade-off, e.g he serves a short prison term but lives to learn his lesson vs him being released, to then be convicted for an offense much greater than the current one. He mentioned that had my brother being released, the future offense he would have committed would have had him sentenced to a length so long, that by the time he came out, he would have been middle-aged (he's only in his early twenties). So I guess this fell into the changeable/mutable ambit of his destiny, right? Makes sense! I, however, asked for greater depth to it because I remember Ikupakuti made mention of there being three classes of destiny. I'm assuming mutable/immutable make up the two, what is the third?

I'm assuming that if it changeable by dua/sadaqa, that it is also open to manipulations by people with devious means, correct?

Pertaining to the Alpa, I will try my best to ask him about it. When it comes to these matters, I do not know if there are rules of etiquette one must abide by in how far one pries, hence why I am here instead(lol). He comes off rather taciturn/reticent in how much he reveals, so I'm usually put off in asking too many questions. I've often wondered whether it has to do with my age, sex or my spiritual immaturity( or all three...lol). Here's why I say this, and this ties into the 'Jinn' issue and why it was that I made the search I referred to in my earlier post. Here goes:

I was called to the Bar a year ago and I've been job-hunting ever since but to no avail. Initially, I thought I was punching above my weight with the jobs I applied for. So I decided to lower my expectations and apply for jobs on par with my skills, experience, and qualifications. Still nothing. I've gone as far as to apply for internships and volunteer work, still nothing. I was put in touch with two people to enquire about what was happening. The first person I spoke to said that there was someone in my family, a woman on my father's side, who is 'fighting' me. Lol. He further detailed that the person knows my every move, and is privy to my thoughts, and that being the case, puts stumbling blocks in my path for every move. I, of course, had plenty of questions to ask this man, because being a spiritual novice, there are things that the logical mind finds difficult to comprehend. How could someone be privy to my thoughts? Lol. Anyway, he asked that I call him the following day as he had something else he wanted to check(he didn't tell me what that was). I called the following day but he didn't answer. Up to today, this man hasn't responded to or returned my calls. And my questions went unspoken and unanswered. That was the first man.

Being that he 'disappeared' into thin air, I was put in touch with someone else. He said the same thing the man above said, only that he was explicit enough to state that the person 'fighting' me has a jinn that she uses and that the jinn is used to spy on me in order to report my moves to her, which she then uses to do her 'devilish' work. The man spoke at length but refused to say who the person is( which I understand, I guess every job has its rules). He further elaborated on how this person has used her jinn to engage in many heinous activities, and that the jinn has been 'stained.' Anyway, the same thing that occurred with the first man, occurred with this one, too. After this conversation that we had, he refused to pick up any calls I made to him. I wondered why this has happened on two occasions. All of this has happened within the last three weeks.

After speaking to the two men above, I finally was able to get hold of the Alpha that was involved with my brother's case. He is hard to get hold of as he frequents different countries often. Anyway, once I got hold of him, I explained to him about my job situation(but did not disclose anything the other two men told me). All the Alpha told me was that I had 'eyes' and 'mouth' on me but refused to elaborate further on this(this goes to explain why I said he comes off taciturn to me). When I ask and I do not get an answer, I often take a step back from asking any further questions, because I do not want to overstep the mark. All he said is that there is something that can be done to block their eyes/put a veil between us, which he should do in the coming weeks, Insha Allah.

But hearing of this Jinn issue is why I started researching them online. I guess one doesn't take much of an interest in something until it hits close to home. Of course, I know that they are mentioned in the Quran, and being Muslim requires that one believes in their existence. But I wanted to read people's personal experiences. My initial search led me to sites where people from Asian backgrounds(Pakistan in particular) gave their experiences, but I wanted something closer to 'home', hence the reason why I googled search 'Jinns nairaland' to see if anything would come up. So I hope this goes some way in explaining why I did this search, Empiree.  smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by reema11(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bakar1:

Quran 2 verse 154

Thank you so much, Bakar1! This greatly clarified things for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 4:45am On Oct 26, 2019
reema11:

Empiree, you caught my attention from the Jinn thread, although I must add that I've only read both threads in their entirety, in the past two days. Yes, I was that hooked! Lol! Empiree, you caught my attention after having made mention of ruhanniya in the Jinn thread. And here's why:

Salam Alaikum and welcome, sister reema11. May Allah make you a source of light as well as ease your burdens, Amin.
I have a lot of questions to ask you but for now, it is expedient you do the following:
Make the below duas your "national anthem"
1. Q23:97-98 Allah's refuge against evil whispers and evil gaining access to you
2. Q17:45-46 Allah puts a screen between you and evil people
3. Q36:9 Make you invincible from evil people
4. Q36:81 Make you invincible from evil people
5. Q10:81 Destroy Magic
6. Q112 Protect against evil
7. Q113 Protect against evil
8. Q114 Protect against evil
9. Q2:1-5 Reinforcing your beleif in the unseen, Allah's oneness, His books, salat, good and bad, the hereafter, punishment and reward.
10. Q2:255 The last sentence is like pepper on evil's body, so when you get to this sentence, just continue to repeat it for as long as you can.
11. Q2:285-286 These two verses are much hated by any type of evil. Ensure to recite with 6,7,8,9,10 for bed time and blow dry spit on palms and rub from head to toe before closing eyes.
12. Q67 Regular recitation after maghrib/isha. It's energy keeps evil away from tampering or messing with your ruh.
13. Q36 Regular recitation especially during Tahajjud or after Fajr. This much hated and feared by evil.
14. Q9:128-129 Regular recitation especially after Q36 is so effective against any type of evil, it is unbelieveable. Be regular with it during Tahajjud.
15. Please observe regular tahajjud. I know it is not easy but please do try if not already doing so. This will increase the strenght of your ruh exponentially.

Thank you for kindling this thread with your very interesting questions and may we all benefit in knowledge from each other, Amin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2019
movado19:

Salam Alaikum and welcome, sister reema11. May Allah make you a source of light as well as ease your burdens, Amin.
I have a lot of questions to ask you but for now, it is expedient you do the following:
Make the below duas your "national anthem"
1. Q23:97-98 Allah's refuge against evil whispers and evil gaining access to you
2. Q17:45-46 Allah puts a screen between you and evil people
3. Q36:9 Make you invincible from evil people
4. Q36:81 Make you invincible from evil people
5. Q10:81 Destroy Magic
6. Q112 Protect against evil
7. Q113 Protect against evil
8. Q114 Protect against evil
9. Q2:1-5 Reinforcing your beleif in the unseen, Allah's oneness, His books, salat, good and bad, the hereafter, punishment and reward.
10. Q2:255 The last sentence is like pepper on evil's body, so when you get to this sentence, just continue to repeat it for as long as you can.
11. Q2:285-286 These two verses are much hated by any type of evil. Ensure to recite with 6,7,8,9,10 for bed time and blow dry spit on palms and rub from head to toe before closing eyes.
12. Q67 Regular recitation after maghrib/isha. It's energy keeps evil away from tampering or messing with your ruh.
13. Q36 Regular recitation especially during Tahajjud or after Fajr. This much hated and feared by evil.
14. Q9:128-129 Regular recitation especially after Q36 is so effective against any type of evil, it is unbelieveable. Be regular with it during Tahajjud.
15. Please observe regular tahajjud. I know it is not easy but please do try if not already doing so. This will increase the strenght of your ruh exponentially.

Thank you for kindling this thread with your very interesting questions and may we all benefit in knowledge from each other, Amin

jazak Allah Khairan ustaz.. what if one doesn't know how to read Arabic?
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Dreydoe:
jazak Allah Khairan ustaz.. what if one doesn't know how to read Arabic?

Then you may read the transliteration. That is the Arabic but written in English.
Please do try to learn how to read in Arabic as that’s where the maximum efficacy resides and not in any other language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2019
movado19:

Then you may read the transliteration. That is the Arabic but written in English.
Please do try to learn how to read in Arabic as that’s where the maximum efficacy resides and not in any other language.
I was asking on behalf of people who don't know Arabic. Moi on the other hand Av Started reading Othman Quran o
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Dreydoe:
I was asking on behalf of people who don't know Arabic. Moi on the other hand Av Started reading Othman Quran o

Okay, no worries.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2019
reema11:

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Empiree. Indeed, I remember reading about the ruhaniyun story you gave in the 'Jinns Stories' thread about the court case. Allah is indeed just! The Alpha did say that him being imprisoned is the best for him, as it is the only way he would learn his lesson. I accepted that it was what Allah had decreed for him. But as I said in my previous post, it raised the question of 'destiny' to me because I was grappling to understand why it was that the Alpha(and some others) had previously stated that he would be released(but fall into greater trouble ), only to later tell me that he had to be convicted and given a jail term in order to prevent him from going down the criminal path. It made me wonder whether there was a trade-off, e.g he serves a short prison term but lives to learn his lesson vs him being released, to then be convicted for an offense much greater than the current one. He mentioned that had my brother being released, the future offense he would have committed would have had him sentenced to a length so long, that by the time he came out, he would have been middle-aged (he's only in his early twenties). So I guess this fell into the changeable/mutable ambit of his destiny, right? Makes sense! I, however, asked for greater depth to it because I remember Ikupakuti made mention of there being three classes of destiny. I'm assuming mutable/immutable make up the two, what is the third?

I'm assuming that if it changeable by dua/sadaqa, that it is also open to manipulations by people with devious means, correct?

Pertaining to the Alpa, I will try my best to ask him about it. When it comes to these matters, I do not know if there are rules of etiquette one must abide by in how far one pries, hence why I am here instead(lol). He comes off rather taciturn/reticent in how much he reveals, so I'm usually put off in asking too many questions. I've often wondered whether it has to do with my age, sex or my spiritual immaturity( or all three...lol). Here's why I say this, and this ties into the 'Jinn' issue and why it was that I made the search I referred to in my earlier post. Here goes:

I was called to the Bar a year ago and I've been job-hunting ever since but to no avail. Initially, I thought I was punching above my weight with the jobs I applied for. So I decided to lower my expectations and apply for jobs on par with my skills, experience, and qualifications. Still nothing. I've gone as far as to apply for internships and volunteer work, still nothing. I was put in touch with two people to enquire about what was happening. The first person I spoke to said that there was someone in my family, a woman on my father's side, who is 'fighting' me. Lol. He further detailed that the person knows my every move, and is privy to my thoughts, and that being the case, puts stumbling blocks in my path for every move. I, of course, had plenty of questions to ask this man, because being a spiritual novice, there are things that the logical mind finds difficult to comprehend. How could someone be privy to my thoughts? Lol. Anyway, he asked that I call him the following day as he had something else he wanted to check(he didn't tell me what that was). I called the following day but he didn't answer. Up to today, this man hasn't responded to or returned my calls. And my questions went unspoken and unanswered. That was the first man.

Being that he 'disappeared' into thin air, I was put in touch with someone else. He said the same thing the man above said, only that he was explicit enough to state that the person 'fighting' me has a jinn that she uses and that the jinn is used to spy on me in order to report my moves to her, which she then uses to do her 'devilish' work. The man spoke at length but refused to say who the person is( which I understand, I guess every job has its rules). He further elaborated on how this person has used her jinn to engage in many heinous activities, and that the jinn has been 'stained.' Anyway, the same thing that occurred with the first man, occurred with this one, too. After this conversation that we had, he refused to pick up any calls I made to him. I wondered why this has happened on two occasions. All of this has happened within the last three weeks.

After speaking to the two men above, I finally was able to get hold of the Alpha that was involved with my brother's case. He is hard to get hold of as he frequents different countries often. Anyway, once I got hold of him, I explained to him about my job situation(but did not disclose anything the other two men told me). All the Alpha told me was that I had 'eyes' and 'mouth' on me but refused to elaborate further on this(this goes to explain why I said he comes off taciturn to me). When I ask and I do not get an answer, I often take a step back from asking any further questions, because I do not want to overstep the mark. All he said is that there is something that can be done to block their eyes/put a veil between us, which he should do in the coming weeks, Insha Allah.

But hearing of this Jinn issue is why I started researching them online. I guess one doesn't take much of an interest in something until it hits close to home. Of course, I know that they are mentioned in the Quran, and being Muslim requires that one believes in their existence. But I wanted to read people's personal experiences. My initial search led me to sites where people from Asian backgrounds(Pakistan in particular) gave their experiences, but I wanted something closer to 'home', hence the reason why I googled search 'Jinns nairaland' to see if anything would come up. So I hope this goes some way in explaining why I did this search, Empiree.  smiley

Subhannallah! This is really deep, and I actually enjoy reading this your story because I have learnt from it.

In addition to what others have said. I'd wanted not to talk about the first issue about DESTINY because it was delicate issue that have even split the ummah into 'three'. The first are those who believed that everything that happens to us is as a result of Allah's written it down for us, we have no any input into it, this is know as Qadariyah people. The second are those that believed that everything that happen to us is as a result of our free will, no form of any hands of God in it, this is known has Jabariyah. And of course the middle mainstream ummah who believed that our DESTINY is a result of combination of Allah's omnipotence and our 'free will'.

That being said, this brings us to the idea of immutability/mutability. In which the former is sole prerogative of Allah on our lives as HE wishes that about sonething should happen to us so shall it be. Note this might be something we like or hate ('good' or 'bad') but generally the deeper wisdom in all these from Allah is for GREATER good, to draw us closer to Him and be inheritor of Paradise because Allah is extremely merciful.For the later- Mutability this is where our prayers comes in, and we were told that is ONLY prayers that can bring give us anything good we so desire (either bringing new good thing or preventing harm reaching us).

So as a Muslims anything that happens to us is from Allah be it from 1. His absolute power or 2.through the 'evil eyes' (or our self) subject to His permission. So the wisdom in this is that not everything 'ugly' that happen to us if from evil people and even at that, if so, Allah enable it to happen for greater good, the case of Prophet Yusuf( as) comes to mind. So no need asking from any Alfa WHY because they will always have someone to point accusing finger within the family, but know Allah is in control and only prayer from you and fellow brothers/sisters can bring relieve at the end of the day.

So the case for your brother might from what his hand wrought, Allah letting that happen to him to teach him lessons. And in your own case it might be from absolute power of Allah that that should happen in your life initially, for more better opportunities in the future. So we may not privy to all these wisdoms of Allah in all maters but as a Muslims we must believe it happens for greater goods. This is what is codify in Surat Khaf we were oblige to read every Friday. I mean Prophet Musa(as) and Al Khidr(as) story. We can always use that as template in understanding the wisdom why certain things are happening in our lives.

Bottom line PRAYER (Du'a) is the KEY to ALL goodness!. And that itself is WORSHIP and the essence of our IBADAH anyway, as we were told in one hadith. So pls don't worry to much about destiny or why or whom might behind our 'ordeal' . the master key is always Du'a - Prayer and concern ourselves with PLEASING Allah!

May Allah Guide and protect us all amin. This my little token. Others will add more. Stay blessed sister!

4 Likes

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2019
LadunaI:
@empiree

Thanks.
Aslam brother. please i want you to help me with something. i dont even know who to ask here. please i will be waiting fo your reply i have sent a pm
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
reema11:

Thank you so much, Bakar1! This greatly clarified things for me.
nice to have you here. i'm also a Fulani guy but based in Nigeria. tokoreh Allah as in 'begging Allah' right? Your fulfude is the pure type lol.
Re: ...... by reema11(f): 2:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Honestly, I do not know how to express my thanks in words to each of you that took the time to respond to my queries. May Allah richly bless you all!

Movado19, thank you for the invaluable duas you pointed out for me. I'll surely make use of them. May Allah richly reward you. Thank you! You also stated that you have some questions for me, and I'm open to answering any questions you may have. Once again, thank you!

Ladunal, thank you for further elaborating on the 'destiny' issue and for reminding me that whatever happens, good or bad, is by the decree of Allaah. It's easy to lose sight of this at times. I'll take heed to the other points you raised too. Thank you!

aumeehn, thanks for welcoming me. Yes, 'tokoreh' as in 'begging Allah.' You're right! I'm not so sure about my Fulfulde being of the 'pure' type though. I've never heard that one before. Lol.

Once again, thank you all for being so accommodating of my questions and long explanations(lol). I truly appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
reema11:
Honestly, I do not know how to express my thanks in words to each of you that took the time to respond to my queries. May Allah richly bless you all!

Movado19, thank you for the invaluable duas you pointed out for me. I'll surely make use of them. May Allah richly reward you. Thank you! You also stated that you have some questions for me, and I'm open to answering any questions you may have. Once again, thank you!

Ladunal, thank you for further elaborating on the 'destiny' issue and for reminding me that whatever happens, good or bad, is by the decree of Allaah. It's easy to lose sight of this at times. I'll take heed to the other points you raised too. Thank you!

aumeehn, thanks for welcoming me. Yes, 'tokoreh' as in 'begging Allah.' You're right! I'm not so sure about my Fulfulde being of the 'pure' type though. I've never heard that one before. Lol.

Once again, thank you all for being so accommodating of my questions and long explanations(lol). I truly appreciate it.
You are welcome.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
movado19:

Okay, no worries.
Hello brother I want to share some khutba with you, saw your previous post looking for Dua Jabbariyya. I have the khutba Yaseen Suratul Mulk and Suratul Waqee'a

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
aumeehn:
Hello brother I want to share some khutba with you, saw your previous post looking for Dua Jabbariyya. I have the khutba Yaseen Suratul Mulk and Suratul Waqee'a

Yeee my elder brother. .see me here share it please
Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
reema11:

This is very insightful ...One thing iam scared of and try to avoid is ask any one for the unseen .I have enough issues as it is and to add to it by angering Allah over what has been expressedly warned against is what I won't dare ...of course I get tempted especially with people around encouraging me ..one even told me he can never stop checking for unseen as if he doesn't how will he know what to avoid ...in some areas its like their culture .

Of course I don't mind knowing prayers or dua to perform for my self which will reveal a lot but one of my mentors @ empiree didn't subscribe or maybe he denied me sef

I too have serious serious challenges and wonder if I have offended one evil witch some where ,angered Allah or simply test

May Allah make it easy upon us .we all have our various tests but many times when I see people getting things easily or prayers answered often ask my self why me?
But then who knows,my life is the way it is because it is being used to wipe away my sins or protect me from some catastrophe

I stand to be corrected but destiny can be delayed or denied through evil eye and /or sihr BUT only by the permission of Allah ..some of these circumstances are painful but they are tests upon us ,used to cleanse our sins or punishment for a deed we did .this is why lots of istighfar daily is highly recommended ;it opens locked doors

Note that The Most powerful means of changing destiny that you have as weapon is dua

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
aumeehn:

Wa Alikum Salam.
Wallahi?! TOH, BISMILLAH!!!
I’m sending an email to you now.
I really appreciate it and may you find diverse favours with Allah; always. Amin.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alikum Salam.
Wallahi?! TOH, BISMILLAH!!!
I’m sending an email to you now.
I really appreciate it and may you find diverse favours with Allah; always. Amin.
Ameen! i will reply your mail. do you base in the North?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.