Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215772 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2019
aumeehn:
lol grin grin grin are you scared? Nope I haven't started because I was told that it's not only ihklas that one should be reciting, it also has its own khutba. I can remember ikupakuti talked about it on this thread. it will be done for 365 days straight! no excuses.
I will definitely do it, I already saved it on my to-do list.

Yes what you said is very true. Alhajis of the 60's 70's 80's and 90's are the real Alhajis. take for example the likes of Dan tata, The owner of Chachangi Airlines, Mohammed Ribadu, That Nasco Elder from Niger state. there list is endless, even here in my state there was a man Jibirrilla Mubi uncle to the Ex Governor of the state, this man died since year 2000 but till date I know one of his children that earn 500k each an every month from his fathers inheritance. Our Elders used the power of prayers to a live a fulfilled life

i just Smh! for the present generation, I can't thank Allah enough for what he has done to me in this life. if not because of Allah I will have gone deep into evil. The only sure way to get enjoy both Duniya and Akhira is through Prayers and constant remembrance of Allah (SWT).

Actually I was brought up in the Family of Modibbos. My Third name is Modibbo lol. since when I was a little kid mallams do sit and read lots of Quran and tasbihi in our Compound till date. I attended Islamic school from Nursery to Ss3. But I didn't take it serious. But Allah in his infinite mercy cleansed me and showed me the way. no amount of cleverness or business acumen can make you rich. Except Allah. but must of our guys are just too lazy they rather go into rituals. Like what's happening in Mubi. and the beauty of prayers is that you will reap the reward both in Duniya and Akhira.

You are right, about using the services of Mallams most of them are just scammers they won't read a single Ayat but will collect your bar and tell you stories. As for me, we have Mallams that usually work for our Oga so whenever I need them I just talk to my Oga and he will make the necessary Arrangements for me. One of my close friend have a younger brother that has memorized almost 50 suras in the Quran. him and 4 of his friends can recite the whole of Quran in 3hrs!! we have many of them here in the North.
That Yasin 41 and Khutba is my next target fa

I don't visit Mallams for anything. I do everything myself. I only visit Mallams to tap from their knowledge. The old loves talking grin grin grin so when you are with them always listen to what they are saying. I sometimes record all our gist sef and keep it for future use lol.

it's very unfortunate that many people don't even know the power of prayers. May Allah continue to guide us. Ameen

grin...365 what? Please sebd to likes of empireee they love heavy dua like this .you see? I knew it!This is why I became your friend,empiree is also my friend,I have made movado my friend also.
Memorization of Quran in north is nothing ..they are all over the place .Alhamdulillah

I love going through posts under Islam . I really learn alot and there are good people here.I also feel one can make excellent friends here as any one who would makes great efforts to be close to Allah as far as iam concerned is good person

I have not see your advise to that young man in need of it

1 Like

Re: ...... by Bakar1: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Tessyy1701:
cc: Movado19, Empiree, everyone of Us here.

I happens to be a boy back then in My teens 16-18, I do usually have a dream of what We happens almost everyday. Like knowing all what We happen before hand, i will have a dream of what will happened on Thursday on Wednesday night. it comes to a time that when I slept I will find Myself in something very white like a cloud, atimes I won't be allowed to enter into that whitish cloud of a thing hearing some voice saying You can't be here.

What I used to do then is Monday, Thursday fast, Tahajjud, 1-3Yassin everyday and Maddiu Nabbiyy I lay my hands on in Alhaji cupboard as We fondly call Him (My Dad). As a boy then I don't know all what this above things does to one soul but only doing it because I enjoyed doing it.

But after I clocked 20 till date I have been trying to get to that Medium but it's not coming forth.

My question is what can cause this stoppage of "enjoyment" my mind was going through back then and how can I get back to that medium. I'm very lazy this days though and I lost that Maddiu Nabbiyy I do recite back in 2011.

#I joined this page last year because of this, I have been trying not to relate it all this while#

Salam Sorry have some questions to ask.

How often do you see these dreams.

Do you get guides who advise you in your dreams.

How often do you get help in your dreams.

How often do you understood the meaning
Of your dreams.

How often do you dream then.

How quick is the realization of those dreams e.g the dream after a year you now understood the real meaning.

Do you still have details of most of your dreams.

Do you feel connected to a life within you.

Have you been to somewhere in real life where you feel you've been here before but you don't just know but you have all the details.

Do you still get flashes of dreams of such nature after that experience.

If you could answer we would know where to go from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
movado19:
Salams and blessings to everyone.

Maybe I should not be surprised, but I am and may alway be when stuff such as this happens...
To me, this is a complete paradox; as to how non-muslims have so much faith in the healing powers of Allah's words and the Muslims need evidence as to using the names of Allah or certain verses or chapters of the Quran for healing.

Someone came concerned about a family friend who has serious sarcoma and I suggested the following protocol based on what has worked:

1. Astagfirullah, Allahumma Salli..., Shahada - all 100x then reciting the following

2. Ya Salam 70k times
or
3. Q36:58 70k times
then
4. Q 9:128-129 (verse of concern) 70k times (Ikupakuti posted on this particular one some pages back)
then
5. Asking Allah for complete healing from said illness and closing with Allahumma Salli... 100x

6. I recommended to have children who have not yet "opened eye" and can recite the Quran to be included in this group recitation as they have no sins impending their duas.

This person allowed me to spill everything and then sternly asked: "Where in Islam is this practiced?" "Where is the proof?" "Did the Prophet ever do any of these?"
I calmly told the person that the names of Allah and His words carry a healing frequency and resonance will occur at the cellular level and the ones I gave were specifically for healing such illness.
I finally told the person that the choice was theirs to either take or leave and nothing was a must.
They are leaning more towards the advice of the doctors to cut off both legs with the usual chemo etc, and they are telling the family that there is still a very low chance of anything positive happening even after the amputation! Subhanallah!
I have never felt like crying as now because this has once again shown me how Muslims are more concerned with the outer form than the inner realities. I can confidently say that we are LOST as an ummah and have thrown away our legacy.
Most people are just doing things by rote without putting their thinking faculties to work. There is such profound mental laziness that is being masked as "where did the prophet do/say this, etc.
I was very surprised to see non-muslims constantly and joyfully come to zikr circles where zikrs and names of Allah are recited. They believe in the power of the words of Allah because they say they have seen amazing benefits in their lives! Just imagine!
Some have become Muslims because of this and others have not. I pray Allah guides all to his straight path, InshaAllah.
The truth of the matter is that whether you are Muslim or not, the powers contained in the words of Allah are binding upon everything and everyone from the grossest to the most subtle matter/particles.

Are you sure you are not ikupakuti? Similarities too much ...
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bakar1:

Salam Sorry have some questions to ask.

How often do you see these dreams.

Do you get guides who advise you in your dreams.

How often do you get help in your dreams.

How often do you understood the meaning
Of your dreams.

How often do you dream then.

How quick is the realization of those dreams e.g the dream after a year you now understood the real meaning.

Do you still have details of most of your dreams.

Do you feel connected to a life within you.

Have you been to somewhere in real life where you feel you've been here before but you don't just know but you have all the details.

Do you still get flashes of dreams of such nature after that experience.

If you could answer we would know where to go from there.

✓ Back then I used to see those dreams if not everyday then two days interval.

✓ I don't usually know who's is guiding Me in those dreams.

✓ I easily able to know it's the dream that I dreamt.

✓ Their is this particular dream that I won't ever forget, during the dream I was told something like an uproar will occur will occur, whereby people will round few people crying. On coming back from school that day (was in SS2) their was an accident that involve 2/3 of My seniors back then and people are plenty their.... On getting their I was so scared and can even wait much before I left.

✓ I havent been to a place that I will be like I've been there but I have seen some people that I've never met before and their will be this connection that I have known them somewhere, which for real I've never met them before.
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tessyy1701:

✓ Back then I used to see those dreams if not everyday then two days interval.

✓ I don't usually know who's is guiding Me in those dreams.

✓ I easily able to know it's the dream that I dreamt.

✓ Their is this particular dream that I won't ever forget, during the dream I was told something like an uproar will occur will occur, whereby people will round few people crying. On coming back from school that day (was in SS2) their was an accident that involve 2/3 of My seniors back then and people are plenty their.... On getting their I was so scared and can even wait much before I left.

✓ I havent been to a place that I will be like I've been there but I have seen some people that I've never met before and their will be this connection that I have known them somewhere, which for real I've never met them before.

Ok good from your answers I would deduce am not perfect and what I would say is based on my knowledge,

Almighty Allah created us differently thus two people can't have same gifts but they may be similarities.

All I can say is they are dream walkers won't classify you there just yet have you witnessed a dream within a dream.

You were given unveiling on some subjects maybe because you were close to almighty Allah then or your spirits roamed about some realms then it was just to be revealed to you of that knowledge.

You see sometimes it's purity that aids spiritual growth but I think that time you were pure and you saw first hand what spirituality was but maybe just maybe on the way you swayed a little.

Just go back to doing you and if almighty Allah wills he would bestow it just as he did before.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Tessyy1701:
cc:

My question is what can cause this stoppage of "enjoyment" my mind was going through back then and how can I get back to that medium. I'm very lazy this days though and I lost that Maddiu Nabbiyy I do recite back in 2011.

This is what you stopped doing.

Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! Ar-Rad 28

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Are you sure you are not ikupakuti? Similarities too much ...
You figured this out too. I said the same about him too months ago.. It is not him. They have strong similarities. But let's keep eyes out. We never know
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

Ok good from your answers I would deduce am not perfect and what I would say is based on my knowledge,

Almighty Allah created us differently thus two people can't have same gifts but they may be similarities.

All I can say is they are dream walkers won't classify you there just yet have you witnessed a dream within a dream.

You were given unveiling on some subjects maybe because you were close to almighty Allah then or your spirits roamed about some realms then it was just to be revealed to you of that knowledge.

You see sometimes it's purity that aids spiritual growth but I think that time you were pure and you saw first hand what spirituality was but maybe just maybe on the way you swayed a little.

Just go back to doing you and if almighty Allah wills he would bestow it just as he did before.

There is something deep about you .
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 3:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

Jazakumullahu Khaeran
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 3:18am On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=83611244]

This is what you stopped doing.

Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! Ar-Rad 28

[/quote

Jazakumullahu Khaeran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Alhajiemeritus

Ladkud

Ladunal

It's been long we've heard from You. Hope You are on this thread and in good health....

@Empiree, Movado19, Bakar1

Please attend to My first question
Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
aumeehn:
guys i will send it to your mails. it will not be wise posting it here.
Pls help me with the Dua too this is my Email lukmanopeyemi91@yahoo.com

Jazakallahu khairan
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

Pls help me with the Dua too this is my Email lukmanopeyemi91@yahoo.com

Jazakallahu khairan

Will be glad to get it here too :- uthmanteslim1@gmail.com. Jazakumullahu Khaeran
Re: ...... by Excel70: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
aumeehn:
guys i will send it to your mails. it will not be wise posting it here.
Pls can you send to me

Jazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2019
haba you guys should stop quoting me with your mails. many ghost readers will start posting their emails here pls.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
ikupakuti:

grin grin You don dey envisage how your neck go take long cheesy

No consumption of any living things or whatever comes out of them, like milk, honey, deer musk, eggs, fat, fish, poultry, cray fish, crabs etc

Your food throughout are plants, seeds, grains, vegetables, etc. But if you want fast result stick to berley/wheat & vegetable oil (chin chin, pasta, plain bread grin ) 250g per day. If you maintain this condition for 40 days while engaging in dhikr of any type day & night (4hrs sleep) with constant ablution, your ruh would have aqcuired the power & status to compel the aerial potencies & you‘ll have the ruhaniyya reduced to your obedience.

@empiree, thats one problem with the ruhaniyya & angels, everything is always on conditions. They want you to be like them by force. cheesy

Cc:empiree
Movado19
Bakar1
Aumeehn

Others please what other way is there to achieve this?

Must it be this manner?empiree have you done this?please egbon @empiree don't even try to smartly discourage me
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Movado19
Bakar1
Aumeehn

Must it be this manner?empiree have you done this?please egbon @empiree don't even try to smartly discourage me

Must it be this manner?

Nothing is a must, but based on what you are trying to achieve, then this is the fastest and surest route. It is to ensure the opening and reduce any blockages of your 'energy centers". They can't be blocked/clogged and you achieve that unique state...

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Cc:em.piree
Mov.ado19
Baka.r1
Aum.eehn

Must it be this manner?emp.iree have you done this?please egbon @em.piree don't even try to smartly discourage me
As the brother rightly said, nothing is a must besides mandatory practices. What Ikupakuti said is what alfas called "awe funfun" whereby you do not eat substances from animals. You know in sharia those things ikupakuti mentioned are not haram nor do you make them haram for yourself. You only abstained from them for spiritual growth. Yes, if you fast like that your ruh rise faster. So let's understand ourselves here again that those foods mentioned by ikupakuti are not haram. I must emphasized this bcus some alfa misunderstood and procrastinated that we said they are haram. The issue here is that you will find Allah exactly where you place Him in your heart. So if your intention is to avoid those products for consumption in order to elevate your ruh, you will find Allah exactly where you place Him. I am sure you are aware of hadith that talks about niyah precedes action. So yes, you can fast like that if you have energy to do so.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whitedreams:

Salam alaykum bro i am blessed with the gift of performing tahajjud everyday. No matter how tired I am before my night sleep i will still find it easy to wake up i hardly yawn, feel sleepy or tired when awake. I noticed i am always happy and a kind of calmness and tranquility descend upon me for the whole of the day apart from other spiritual signs.on days i did not perform tahajjud i notice i am always heavily depressed no matter how hard i try to be happy. I wanted to live like a normal person and also out of laziness i stopped and also slack in my religous obligations. This affected my life negatively. I became heavily depressed and resorted to engage in sinful acts my grades in uni are poor and there is no way i can graduate with the minimum grade requirement for the labour market
For a young man few years from his mid twenties
How can i achieve all my great dreams and be successful with this my poor grade. Will Almight Allah have mercy on me due to my sins. The future looks bleak

I have learnt to hold on to my gift and i will appreciate if anyone can tell me how to maximize the use of it
Cc movado19,empire,mustsucceed,aumeehn

Wa Alaikum Salam.
Subhanallah! You are indeed blessed by Allah to be able to observe Tahajjud every night. This in and of itself is a very unique gift to you. Allah has made it very easy for you to engage in it, so please, never lose sight of that and never downplay this blessing. Some people set up to 4 or 5 different alarms to wake them for this and yet are unable to even move their toes out of bed.
This is your spiritual food or sustenance for your ruh hence the reason you feel very happy or good after performing it. Allah has promised that in His remembrance do hearts find rest Q13:28. I also believe Sheikh Empiree mentioned this verse earlier.
Depression is a spiritual illness and can't be treated materially. It's treatment and your recovery is in what you were doing before which is tahajjud. Please make your niyah and go back to it with an open heart. Allah will always welcome you back, InshaAllah.
Remember that there's no bad deed Allah will not forgive provided you seek repentance and forgiveness genuinely. Q39:53 is like a soothing and healing balm on the hearts of those who despair of the mercy of Allah. It provides hope and solace. No Muslim should ever hold despair in their hearts as it leads to disbelief after sometime.
It is only Allah that can give to you everlasting knowledge, wealth and happiness.
Q 2:282 - The end part with have Wa taqu Allah... to the verse end.
Q 4:113 - The end part with Wa Anzala Allahu... to verse end.
Repeating these two; one after the other is very excellent for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. When you think about Allah much, you thank Him much, you praise Him much, then He will open the gates of knowledge specifically from Himself. This one is not a matter of you went to school and have first class or third class, etc ...
I would like for you to let me know what you experience with the recitation of these two verses after sometime.
I hope this helps InshaAllah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Empiree:
As the brother rightly said, nothing is a must besides mandatory practices. What Ikupakuti said is what alfas called "awe funfun" whereby you do not eat substances from animals. You know in sharia those things ikupakuti mentioned are not haram nor do you make them haram for yourself. You only abstained from them for spiritual growth. Yes, if you fast like that your ruh rise faster. So let's understand ourselves here again that those foods mentioned by ikupakuti are not haram. I must emphasized this bcus some alfa misunderstood and procrastinated that we said they are haram. The issue here is that you will find Allah exactly where you place Him in your heart. So if your intention is to avoid those products for consumption in order to elevate your ruh, you will find Allah exactly where you place Him. I am sure you are aware of hadith that talks about niyah precedes action. So yes, you can fast like that if you have energy to do so.

Jazakallah khair,egbon

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.
Subhanallah! You are indeed blessed by Allah to be able to observe Tahajjud every night. This in and of itself is a very unique gift to you. Allah has made it very easy for you to engage in it, so please, never lose sight of that and never downplay this blessing. Some people set up to 4 or 5 different alarms to wake them for this and yet are unable to even move their toes out of bed.
This is your spiritual food or sustenance for your ruh hence the reason you feel very happy or good after performing it. Allah has promised that in His remembrance do hearts find rest Q13:28. I also believe Sheikh Empiree mentioned this verse earlier.
Depression is a spiritual illness and can't be treated materially. It's treatment and your recovery is in what you were doing before which is tahajjud. Please make your niyah and go back to it with an open heart. Allah will always welcome you back, InshaAllah.
Remember that there's no bad deed Allah will not forgive provided you seek repentance and forgiveness genuinely. Q39:53 is like a soothing and healing balm on the hearts of those who despair of the mercy of Allah. It provides hope and solace. No Muslim should ever hold despair in their hearts as it leads to disbelief after sometime.
It is only Allah that can give to you everlasting knowledge, wealth and happiness.
Q 2:282 - The end part with have Wa taqu Allah... to the verse end.
Q 4:113 - The end part with Wa Anzala Allahu... to verse end.
Repeating these two; one after the other is very excellent for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. When you think about Allah much, you thank Him much, you praise Him much, then He will open the gates of knowledge specifically from Himself. This one is not a matter of you went to school and have first class or third class, etc ...
I would like for you to let me know what you experience with the recitation of these two verses after sometime.
I hope this helps InshaAllah.

Jazakallah khair,elder grin..don't forget to attach your book of dua the one that you stored all this golden guidance.
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Movado19
Bakar1
Aumeehn

You see your ruh everything is centered around energies both positive and negative is it has to be at the right balance of being positively charged to get access to certain realms in which you see truth for true and see pure for pure.

The thing there is how are you going to maintain that balance it's all up to you can you keep up is what should be in your mind.

You see almighty Allah likes an act no matter how small but should be consistent he might want to test you in the sense that after that 40 days you might not even see results but might think well am just suffering my self and truth that's not it, look for an Ibada that fits your energy and time, Islam is not hard it's simple the act is not mandatory look for what you think can work for you and hope for the best.

But prayer it self needs patience as I have come to know it's not black magic that once you put this act and two together it starts instantly even it's by Almighty Allah will the black magic worked, with Dua and prayers you have to be patient hope for the best and be cool no matter the outcome.

Prayers, duas are like you digging a well how close you are to Allah is what determines the tool you use for the digging you might not get water for a month when digging with a tool of less importance while you might get results within a week or an hour depends on your instrument. In which that instrument is what determines how close you are to your Rabb.

Some people are pure like I have stated before depends on your configuration some people from birth are Walliy of Allah others struggle to reach there you can't compare both, one would be more than the other in rank.

(That's why some people you see them even if they sin sometimes they still have that grace from almighty Allah but some others that worked for it if they sin they have to start again to get their ruh in the pure form)

The context above is on closeness to the almighty so just know no two people are the same someone might get a response even when he eats meat and fish and all because of how he was configured while others need to abstain from food containing blood.

Some on getting to a height go for seclusion to get the heart and service for Allah alone just like the people of the past Mariam the mother of Isa was in seclusion too till she met the Spirit, some prophets too went into seclusion too, going into seclusion is good too it aids it but they are two types seclusion the one of the heart you could mingle with people or seclusion of the whole body you in a room alone.

But mind you, these days it's hard to seclude yourself for the body unless you have a good business and you married because who would make things work for you and how would you feed and all.

But anyone you decide it's all up to you.
You could create your own formula yourself and see, that was kuti's formula and it worked for him and might be working for others too.
If you have any you could go by it also

There are so many righteous path to reach almighty Allah so far you on the right path rightly guided you could use anyone close to you that match your energy.

Your God won't put on you more than you can bear you too don't put in yourself more than you can bear.

If you walk to your Lord he would come to you running and if you run he would come to you flying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

You see your ruh everything is centered around energies both positive and negative is it has to be at the right balance of being positively charged to get access to certain realms in which you see truth for true and see pure for pure.

The thing there is how are you going to maintain that balance it's all up to you can you keep up is what should be in your mind.

You see almighty Allah likes an act no matter how small but should be consistent he might want to test you in the sense that after that 40 days you might not even see results but might think well am just suffering my self and truth that's not it, look for an Ibada that fits your energy and time, Islam is not hard it's simple the act is not mandatory look for what you think can work for you and hope for the best.

But prayer it self needs patience as I have come to know it's not black magic that once you put this act and two together it starts instantly even it's by Almighty Allah will the black magic worked, with Dua and prayers you have to be patient hope for the best and be cool no matter the outcome.

Prayers, duas are like you digging a well how close you are to Allah is what determines the tool you use for the digging you might not get water for a month when digging with a tool of less importance while you might get results within a week or an hour depends on your instrument. In which that instrument is what determines how close you are to your Rabb.

Some people are pure like I have stated before depends on your configuration some people from birth are Walliy of Allah others struggle to reach there you can't compare both, one would be more than the other in rank.

(That's why some people you see them even if they sin sometimes they still have that grace from almighty Allah but some others that worked for it if they sin they have to start again to get their ruh in the pure form)

The context above is on closeness to the almighty so just know no two people are the same someone might get a response even when he eats meat and fish and all because of how he was configured while others need to abstain from food containing blood.

Some on getting to a height go for seclusion to get the heart and service for Allah alone just like the people of the past Mariam the mother of Isa was in seclusion too till she met the Spirit, some prophets too went into seclusion too, going into seclusion is good too it aids it but they are two types seclusion the one of the heart you could mingle with people or seclusion of the whole body you in a room alone.

But mind you, these days it's hard to seclude yourself for the body unless you have a good business and you married because who would make things work for you and how would you feed and all.

You could create your own formula yourself and see, that was kuti's formula and it worked for him and might be working for others too.

There are so many righteous path to reach almighty Allah so far you on the right path rightly guided you could use anyone close to you that match your energy.

Your God won't put on you more than you can bear you too don't put in yourself more than you can bear.

If you walk to your Lord he would come to you running and if you run he would come to you flying.

Jazakallah khair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

Thank you so much, Bakar1.
Wallahi, I could highlight every sentence in this your writeup as it is all very true.
Know yourself and your capacity and then start from there.
Allah's grace on one person may not be the same for another person.
What one person gets with just a few recitations, yours may have to be continuous for a while before seeing results, et.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
aumeehn:
haba you guys should stop quoting me with your mails. many ghost readers will start posting their emails here pls.
Forgive me brother just wanted to gain from many blessings of ALLAH.. I am very sorry. Waiting for your reply
Re: ...... by Razram: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please oo, my sheikh in the house, i want to ask that has anyone encounter lailatul quadri before either in dream, unconciousness or reality and how does it show up? Another giant question comes afterwards

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

Thanks! I really 'gbadun' this post. Jazakhallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: ...... by Bakar1: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Razram:
Please oo, my sheikh in the house, i want to ask that has anyone encounter lailatul quadri before either in dream, unconciousness or reality and how does it show up? Another giant question comes afterwards

Salam bro your question is not relatively subjective.

It's a question difficult to answer, it's something simple but at the same time complex.

We'll have witnessed it but in what context do you mean...?

If it's from the spiritual POV then have got someone close who've witnessed a thing or two during the night of majesty.

Like the night implies the night of majesty during which the spirits descend all trough the night.

We can't experience the same thing brother we've got different spiritual guides and guards some people have spirits from the first heaven some have up till the seventh, above or below + or - depends on the individual, but if you spiritual enough you would have a feel might not be every year it all depends but your intentions should be to worship and serve your Lord and ponder about his blessings.

Signs might be there but I doubt anyone would let you in on his experience i think that's personal I guess.

But if maybe you share of your own experiences and (people of like minds) pick interest in your knowledge/experience they (might) want to share of their own experience likewise.

Not all knowledge/experience are meant for the open.

Some things are better left unsaid, not withstanding keeping knowledge of which is beneficial to someone away from that person is not good and vice - versa.

Your Lord is the one who guides one to all truth (Ya Allah - Ya Haqq, Ya Hayyu -Ya Qoyum). From that of the Seen and Unseen and that which is unseen from the Seen.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Razram: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Are those who encountered it more closer to Allah or is their any adhkar done specially by these people? Coz i heard people do c it or there is a certain level of spirituality before one ascends this level?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bakar1:

Salam bro your question is not relatively subjective.

It's a question difficult to answer, it's something simple but at the same time complex.

We'll have witnessed it but in what context do you mean...?

If it's from the spiritual POV then have got someone close who've witnessed a thing or two during the night of majesty.

Like the night implies the night of majesty during which the spirits descend all trough the night.

We can't experience the same thing brother we've got different spiritual guides and guards some people have spirits from the first heaven some have up till the seventh, above or below + or - depends on the individual, but if you spiritual enough you would have a feel might not be every year it all depends but your intentions should be to worship and serve your Lord and ponder about his blessings.

Signs might be there but I doubt anyone would let you in on his experience i think that's personal I guess.

But if maybe you share of your own experiences and (people of like minds) pick interest in your knowledge/experience they (might) want to share of their own experience likewise.

Not all knowledge/experience are meant for the open.

Some things are better left unsaid, not withstanding keeping knowledge of which is beneficial to someone away from that person is not good and vice - versa.

Your Lord is the one who guides one to all truth (Ya Allah - Ya Haqq, Ya Hayyu -Ya Qoyum). From that of the Seen and Unseen and that which is unseen from the Seen.

Brother,you have not responded .iam sure many people are waiting for you.I will keep stalking you till you respond .Thank you, o wise one
Re: ...... by Razram: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Im talking of the spiritual side
Re: ...... by movado19: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Razram:
Are those who encountered it more closer to Allah or is their any adhkar done specially by these people? Coz i heard people do c it or there is a certain level of spirituality before one ascends this level?

Please don't feel that just because others see or encounter and maybe you don't then there is something wrong with you.
Just as Bakar1 pointed out, some people are born with these gifts while others have to toil to a certain extent. There are some born with it who are greatly misusing it and not thankful for such blessings from Allah.
It is just like some people born into wealth who have no idea what it means to toil and work for a kobo in their lives.
While others also born into wealth are very cognisant of this immense blessing and do right accordingly.
There are people who were not born into wealth and paid their dues through prayers and diligence and are now in money.
I hope the example has made it clearer regarding these things?
Also, for some people, it may not be seeing things but feeling of things as well as hearing of things.
Just study yourself very well and pray always to Allah for guidance and protection in all things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.