Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215053 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
fu91t1v3:

Thanks for sharing your experience, sir.

Can you please explain further how you managed to suppress your nafs during zikr and also took your ruh to different places? And you might as well refer me to the main post of Sheikh Ikupakuti and Seyyid Empiree.
Well as for suppression of nafs I think fasting and isolation would go a long way , the movement of the ruh depends on many factors such as the individual itself, the type of prayer and the intention of the prayer. I could remember when I did a certain prayer in which there are certain ruhanniyun names and my intention was to see them also as soon as I was done I fell asleep and I saw myself entered into a small village all the the villagers were different creatures of Allah s.w.t I saw many before I later woke up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Empiree:
^^
My Sheikh i was talking about in other thread few yrs ago said something similar. He lost his ruhaniya capacity and wanted to regain. He fasted for 3 months. According to him without meat and nkan alata (stew/soup) as he put it. He said if he wanted to eat rice, he ate it like that (white rice) without any types of soup and off-course with his intention and requesting his ruhaniya back from Allah.

He lost it completely and every connection was disconnected. Just before he finished he heard "salaam alaikum ya abdullah". Then he warned him against his mistake. Wallahi olun tobi loba ooo This thing is beyond average human comprehension.

Note, fast is just like ramadan. Not go on fasting without a break
this is sheikh empiree post
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
ikupakuti:

grin grin You don dey envisage how your neck go take long cheesy

No consumption of any living things or whatever comes out of them, like milk, honey, deer musk, eggs, fat, fish, poultry, cray fish, crabs etc

Your food throughout are plants, seeds, grains, vegetables, etc. But if you want fast result stick to berley/wheat & vegetable oil (chin chin, pasta, plain bread grin ) 250g per day. If you maintain this condition for 40 days while engaging in dhikr of any type day & night (4hrs sleep) with constant ablution, your ruh would have aqcuired the power & status to compel the aerial potencies & you‘ll have the ruhaniyya reduced to your obedience.

@empiree, thats one problem with the ruhaniyya & angels, everything is always on conditions. They want you to be like them by force. cheesy
this is sheikh ikupakuti's post.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
More blessings to our sheikhs in the house may Allah s.w.t increase them in beneficial knowledge and ibadah and the entire ummah as a whole.amin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
littleguy444:
Nice sir however next time such occurs you shouldn't try to make conscious effort in such realm since it is not the body at work but the soul , you should just stay and watch what you will do maybe we can learn a thing or two the reason maybe because of our present status which through further ibadah or at the right time will be elevated and you might be able to move at will.
there was a time this happened to me I was sitting down listening to a story about a particular sheikh r.a before I knew I found myself sitting with many people and I saw the sheikh coming he was now shaking everybody one by one I now thought that I might not be able to shake him before I wake up so I just made a conscious attempt to shake him before I knew I just find myself standing up and extending my hand for a shake in the physical world I was very surprised .

Lol... � interesting...ok thanks. But most time, unlike yours, I seldom making the transition immediately to physical, there is always a sequence of delay, absorption then to a dream phase before finally to full physical consciousness.

Like I said before also, I try to maximize the interaction with that environment curious to know more, just that when I feel "scared" of something that I always made that switch.

Pls Let us hear more hopefully others will key in soon.

Thanks
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Empiree:
Please check this out. Perfectly relates with what we discussed here from the beginning of this thread

https://www.facebook.com/DarNuur/videos/495769414669814/
What an Expository lecture.
But it's worthy to note that the Alfa supported the view of some scholars that this type of knowledge is "Uloomi sharri" and we should stay away from it.
But what if one exploits numerology using the Qur'an basing on the principle that the Qur'an is "Shifaa'un wa Rahmah".
I have many more questions abound.
Now I understand why ikupakuti mentioned that he has been given the key to exploiting and exploring numerology
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
yasolan:

But it's worthy to note that the Alfa supported the view of some scholars that this type of knowledge is "Uloomi sharri" and we should stay away from it.
But what if one exploits numerology using the Qur'an basing on the principle that the Qur'an is "Shifaa'un wa Rahmah".
Now I understand why ikupakuti mentioned that he has been given the key to exploiting and exploring numerology
From what I understood from the lecture, numerology is not part of Islam, but a knowledge from the Greeks

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
No, I don't agree with his position 100%, that we should stay clear but I do support the idea on the basis of ignorant, lazy and unlettered people who delve into it without knowledge of figh and are subsequently misguided. This is very common. On the contrary, encounter with this knowledge is natural for some.
yasolan:

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Empiree:
No, I don't agree with his position 100%, that we should stay clear but I do support the idea on the basis of ignorant, lazy and unlettered people who delve into it without knowledge of figh and are subsequently misguided. This is very common. On the contrary, encounter with this knowledge is natural for some.

Wow! Thanks for sharing that video, I didn't check it not until bro yasolan call your attention to it now.

I think the bolded is the main problem and it applies to all domain or branches of knowledge in Islam. The first and most important knowledge every Muslims should be somewhat grounded in is Shariah- Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), which will serves as check and balances for any other sort of knowledge. That's is why I was extremely influenced by imam Ghazali (ra) scholarship because of his inquisitiveness for any other well know knowledge whilst his understanding is been thoroughly guided by Sharia.

On the issue of awfaq ( numerology) , I believe there are element of truth in it considering how certain number appear and used in holy quran. I think ikupakuti succinctly explain it when he said such knowledge sharpen our focus and make Dua more ultimately more acceptable to Allah.

The real problem is that many truthful knowledge are susceptible to corruption, look at even many earlier revealed books that has been distorted, so also many of these branches of knowledge. So the best(at time) it to keep away from them because you might not know when you will start committing shirk thru them. I think that is what the Alfa is driving when he said we should avoid them all together.

I enjoyed how he make clear dichotomy between early Sufis and today's wannabe... See how tasawwuf has been bastardized because the motive/intension now is completely different from previous Sufis.

I pray Allah to continue to guide us all amin. The lecture is very concise and straight to the needed point to note. It encapsulated so many issues. I hope to follow his lectures further.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rasram: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I once did an extensive research on *raml* and i discovered that numerology exist and the original is with few in the world. Even those few, there is a clause before such a person can be trained, i was directed from one person to another online, until i was directed to a final mail to get the knowledge. Some of the clauses are but not limited to
1. You must not use the knowledge for others
2. You must conceal it as much as possible from people
3. You can only train people for it only for academic purpose nothing more.

All these clauses were put in place to put checks so that people wont bastardize the original

Note: i was reffered by a trustworthy scholar while on this research and was directed to another then to another before getting to that person

1 Like

Re: ...... by Firefox01: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rasram:
I once did an extensive research on *raml* and i discovered that numerology exist and the original is with few in the world. Even those few, there is a clause before such a person can be trained, i was directed from one person to another online, until i was directed to a final mail to get the knowledge. Some of the clauses are but not limited to
1. You must not use the knowledge for others
2. You must conceal it as much as possible from people
3. You can only train people for it only for academic purpose nothing more.

All these clauses were put in place to put checks so that people wont bastardize the original

Note: i was reffered by a trustworthy scholar while on this research and was directed to another then to another before getting to that person
Can I learn from you sir?
Re: ...... by Rasram: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Firefox01:
Can I learn from you sir?
Sir, i also stopped coz i discovered how my nafs can go contrary to the rules in future so i do not bother learning it again. I'm a female anyway
Re: ...... by Firefox01: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rasram:

Sir, i also stopped coz i discovered how my nafs can go contrary to the rules in future so i do not bother learning it again. I'm a female anyway
Hmmm. Can you kindly point me in a direction at least?
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Rasram:

@ Rasram, Could you kindly expand on the bolded for better understanding? Thank you.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Watch this from about 30 mins or simply watch from the beginning if you can. Sheikh talks about genesis of spreading white cloth during wazifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiL-Vi2iJFU
Re: ...... by Rasram: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Firefox01:
Hmmm. Can you kindly point me in a direction at least?

Ugh, sir kindly not see as selfish on this matter oo, i was reading a text that time and came across some intrinsic knowledge of islam which prompt me to do some self research on the topic ilm raml(numerology) i contacted the admin of a private group i belonged to who happened to be a scholar or simply put it this way a khalifa of one prominent custodian of africa islamic knowledge. He then directed me on ways to go about it coz he also said he can't teach me as well but he showed direction. I can't remember the title of the book in my library again sir, i would have loved to coz a link on the group was used then to do the search. Just that nairaland doesnt accept books, i would have loved to share some of my islamic books i came across while doing my online islamic researches.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Rasram: 4:18am On Aug 04, 2020
movado19:

@ Rasram, Could you kindly expand on the bolded for better understanding? Thank you.

I stopped searching for the knowledge at the extreme end when i discovered i can go against the rules in future and it isn't a small process oo even it has been developed to a software but only that person has it. And can only be released on oath i guess
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2020
LadunaI:

Wow! Thanks for sharing that video, I didn't check it not until bro yasolan call your attention to it now.

I think the bolded is the main problem and it applies to all domain or branches of knowledge in Islam. The first and most important knowledge every Muslims should be somewhat grounded in is Shariah- Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), which will serves as check and balances for any other sort of knowledge. That's is why I was extremely influenced by imam Ghazali (ra) scholarship because of his inquisitiveness for any other well know knowledge whilst his understanding is been thoroughly guided by Sharia.

On the issue of awfaq ( numerology) , I believe there are element of truth in it considering how certain number appear and used in holy quran. I think ikupakuti succinctly explain it when he said such knowledge sharpen our focus and make Dua more ultimately more acceptable to Allah.

The real problem is that many truthful knowledge are susceptible to corruption, look at even many earlier revealed books that has been distorted, so also many of these branches of knowledge. So the best(at time) it to keep away from them because you might not know when you will start committing shirk thru them. I think that is what the Alfa is driving when he said we should avoid them all together.

I enjoyed how he make clear dichotomy between early Sufis and today's wannabe... See how tasawwuf has been bastardized because the motive/intension now is completely different from previous Sufis.

I pray Allah to continue to guide us all amin. The lecture is very concise and straight to the needed point to note. It encapsulated so many issues. I hope to follow his lectures further.

Aameen. Thanks for the further insight Sheikh Ladunal, just as you've said, a fine line is what separates people from falling into shirk and most are unlettered and ignorant to tow the line of correctly ascertaining just as Empiree said.
Re: ...... by fu91t1v3: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
littleguy444:
Well as for suppression of nafs I think fasting and isolation would go a long way , the movement of the ruh depends on many factors such as the individual itself, the type of prayer and the intention of the prayer. I could remember when I did a certain prayer in which there are certain ruhanniyun names and my intention was to see them also as soon as I was done I fell asleep and I saw myself entered into a small village all the the villagers were different creatures of Allah s.w.t I saw many before I later woke up.

I've had such experience before , although, I wasn't calling names of any rawhāniy cos my main zikr ,then and now, is Salawāt but I found these creatures in a strange village in different forms not like ours, we talked, I was asked to follow them grin but I rejected then I woke up.
Re: ...... by fu91t1v3: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2020
littleguy444:
As for controlling one's ruh, that has been the most difficult task, it only happens during zikr but just for few seconds, any idea on how to maximize that?

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rasram:

I stopped searching for the knowledge at the extreme end when i discovered i can go against the rules in future and it isn't a small process oo even it has been developed to a software but only that person has it. And can only be released on oath i guess

Okay, thank you.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
fu91t1v3:

I've had such experience before , although, I wasn't calling names of any rawhāniy cos my main zikr ,then and now, is Salawāt but I found these creatures in a strange village in different forms not like ours, we talked, I was asked to follow them grin but I rejected then I woke up.
funny lols
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
fu91t1v3:

As for controlling one's ruh, that has been the most difficult task, it only happens during zikr but just for few seconds, any idea on how to maximize that?
I heard it usually comes naturally with status however if someone else has a different idea then they should share it . I think you are already on it because zikr especially salawat are one of the best duas for that .
however you should know that just like people are struggling for job and opportunities in the physical world, same also occurs in the spiritual world but if you continue to strive then you've got nothing to worry about.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rasram:

yes very true there was a time I got a certain formula I was very young and naive then I normally used it to check the paternity of fetus and some other stuff before I now stopped and made tawbah
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Empiree:
The kashf (intuition, insight, finding out about things that are unseen) that may happen to a person is of several kinds. One type is psychological, which both Muslims and kaafirs have in common. Another kind is spiritual, which comes via revelation. A third type is satanic, which comes via the jinn.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

We do not deny that people may experience some kind of kashf, whether when awake or in their dreams when the soul is less connected to the body, either by means of spiritual practices or otherwise. This is the psychological kashf which is the first type of kashf.

But it is also proven through rational evidence as well as shar’i evidence that the jinn exist and that they tell people things about the unseen, as happens in the case of soothsayers, those who are possessed and the like.

The second type is that which is done by outside forces, such as the jinn who tell the soothsayers many things. This is something that is well known, especially to those who have experienced it, and we have come to know about these things on many occasions. This is a type of kashf that has nothing to do with the first type, and this is the second type of kashf.

With regard to the third type, it is what is conveyed by the angels and this is the noblest type, as is indicated by the texts and by rational evidence. Information about the unseen may come from psychological sources, or from evil sources, whether they are satanic or not, or it may come from angelic sources.

Al-Safadiyyah, p. 187-189

So some brothers might be wrong for simply suggesting emeka's experience it is about devil. That's why i asked them to be patient and let him keep his stories up.
Re: ...... by fu91t1v3: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2020
littleguy444:
I heard it usually comes naturally with status however if someone else has a different idea then they should share it . I think you are already on it because zikr especially salawat are one of the best duas for that .
however you should know that just like people are struggling for job and opportunities in the physical world, same also occurs in the spiritual world but if you continue to strive then you've got nothing to worry about.
Allahu Akbar, thanks very much.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
ikupakuti:
^^^

The JINNS, RUHANIYYA, ANGELS (other than aligning to the nature of a lower realm accessible to them in order to access it) cannot exceed/transcend there native realm but can only rise through the ranks therein, thats what JIBRIL (as) was alluding to in the word of God Q 37:164.

Its only MAN (through his spirit) that can access all the realms. Its only MAN (his spirit) that could hold in trust the sirri of ISMUL-A‘ZAM Q33:72, also such position requires the personification of all the name/attributes passively @ once, which is impossible even for the angels coz there atomic configuration is simple & not complex like that of the MAN. Thats why God told them in Q2:30- that he knew what they know not (that there confg. cannot withstand the rigor that comes with his vice-garency), until then, the angels have no idea of the high names which are extentions of the ISMUL-A‘ZAM.

So, Asif, Alkhidr e.t.c metamorphosed or got absorbed permanently into the state of the ruhaniyyun while alive : too much of YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM can achieve that if you are intrested. Lolz

#Yeah, its actually his SIGNET (sceptre of his reign/prophethood).

#Yeah, I‘m also looking for it, I‘ve only got the story. I think Asif developed it through numerology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Empiree:
grin no doubt. Very sturdy sura. "Mubinu", some say 7. Others say 8. By Quran calculation they are 8.

Extract them from the sura and recite each ayah of mubin followed by your needs (niyat). You will find Him exactly where you want Him

#modified

Oh sorry, I mistook "kunfayakun" for 'mubin'.
Assalamu Alaikum. Sheik i came across this post while reading the thread from the first page. There is this Sirri of Kun Fa Ya Kuun that i have, its just like a formular because it's mixed with Jawhara and Barhatiy and Dala'ilul khairat so its kinda voluminous not something a learner like me can do but i have it sha. Now my question is After extracting the Ayats, i should just go ahead and recite it with niyya or is there something i will do before or after reciting the Ayats? Please shed more light. May Allah bless you aboundantly ameen.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=LadunaI post=92596989][/quote] mallam You don forget me ba. Still waiting for that screenshot of the Ayats Ukupakuti posted for you and Emekaraj i hope you remember.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Walaikum Salaam

Your should always observe Muqaddimah before and after. I have said this several times. Muqaddimah is prologue i:e istigfar 100x, la ilaha Ila Allah 100x, salawat 100x. This is the minimum.
aumeehn:
Assalamu Alaikum. Sheik i came across this post while reading the thread from the first page. There is this Sirri of Kun Fa Ya Kuun that i have, its just like a formular because it's mixed with Jawhara and Barhatiy and Dala'ilul khairat so its kinda voluminous not something a learner like me can do but i have it sha. Now my question is After extracting the Ayats, i should just go ahead and recite it with niyya or is there something i will do before or after reciting the Ayats? Please shed more light. May Allah bless you aboundantly ameen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.