Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (218122 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
LyfeJennings:

Practicing Muslim
you are not a muslim, stop deceiving yourself. You cant be a muslim at the same time be pompous and claim to be knowledgable to the point of saying you cant swallow whatever you are told, you even go as far as saying Rasulillah (SAW) wasnt sent to the whole universe. Look you lack knowledge of the deen and you are not ready to know, in islam doubting the message of Rasulillah (SAW) is tantamount to shrik! You call yourself a practising muslim and still having doubts! Auzubillah!! Look i am going to be blunt, if you die this way, wallahi jahannama straight. Better seek refuge against shaitan humble yourself and You will see how Allah will turn your life around. Go and watch a series called OMAR, you will see exactly how people like you were humbled. Since you know too much up to the point of saying you cant swallow whatever you are told! This is absurd wallahi. Stop calling yourself a muslim because you cant pick what you like and discard what you dont like. You are not a muslim but a confused entity EOD!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
aumeehn:
you are not a muslim, stop deceiving yourself. You cant be a muslim at the same time be pompous and claim to be knowledgable to the point of saying you cant swallow whatever you are told, you even go as far as saying Rasulillah (SAW) wasnt sent to the whole universe. Look you lack knowledge of the deen and you are not ready to know, in islam doubting the message of Rasulillah (SAW) is tantamount to shrik! You call yourself a practising muslim and still having doubts! Auzubillah!! Look i am going to be blunt, if you die this way, wallahi jahannama straight. Better seek refuge against shaitan humble yourself and You will see how Allah will turn your life around. Go and watch a series called OMAR, you will see exactly how people like you were humbled. Since you know too much up to the point of saying you cant swallow whatever you are told! This is absurd wallahi. Stop calling yourself a muslim because you cant pick what you like and discard what you dont like. You are not a muslim but a confused entity EOD!

U are an E-DIOT
Instead of U to be patient and humble when passing knowledge, U are there talking in the nonsense. Assistant God!!! Oga, I can choose to doubt even the existence of Allah if I decide and its not ur bloody business. Stop being a nincompoop and be humble when U want to imapct knowledge. The funny thing be say U fit no sabi reach me self. I insist I will not swallow every word passed down just because it was passed down by some generations. If people like me didn't exists, do U think the human race would have gone this far? The ability to unlearn and relearn is a great one. So if I choose to unlearn and relearn, does that make me a fool like U. Ori e o pe at all. Stop being a B1TCH & stay the hell off my mention idiota

2 Likes

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lyfejennings
It's obvious you are a troll. Just look at what you posted on an islamic Thread. Subhanallah! I wont waste my time trading words with you, because you are not a muslim. Whatever you wrote in your language is non of my business cus i dont understand a single word. But one thing is certain if you die in this situation wallahi Jahannama straight!! The likes of Musailama and Abu jahal have perished talkless of you, its obvious dont even know the 5 pillars of islam and Compulsory acts of Sallah. Go and learn and stop being pompous.
Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Empiree:
this brother wants to corner me by any means cheesy

The prayers vary depending on Niyah or purpose of prayer.

For instance, when you reach every mubin you recite

سَيُهْزَمُ الْجَمْعُ وَيُوَلُّونَ الدُّبُرَ (54:45

Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

100 times, ya Qohar and ya jabar 100 times

Again it depends on what your prayer is about. I used this Ayah to dismiss court case. And the case stopped immidiately after case was filled till now. And In Sha Allah it will never rise again and I don't stop either. It not just for court cases but anything. And open your mouth and tell God that you want. You may also you use to distract evil people following you. But read the meaning of the Ayah if you can.

In the same instance you use Ayah of rizq(sustenance) to draw wealth or favor like I did with loan

Modify!
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
aumeehn:
Lyfejennings
It's obvious you are a troll. Just look at what you posted on an islamic Thread. Subhanallah! I wont waste my time trading words with you, because you are not a muslim. Whatever you wrote in your language is non of my business cus i dont understand a single word. But one thing is certain if you die in this situation wallahi Jahannama straight!! The likes of Musailama and Abu jahal have perished talkless of you, its obvious dont even know the 5 pillars of islam and Compulsory acts of Sallah. Go and learn and stop being pompous.

No matter how much of an unbeliever I am
I am in every manner more knowledgeable than U are
It's so obvious from ur write up. I am not claiming to be holier than thou. U wey dey act very holy, U are a hypocrite. I have been a silent reader here. I've learnt a lot no doubt. First time I ever asked a question and U pop up with ur holier than thou attitude.
It might interest U, I have been to Haj 5 times. I have learned from some of the best Islamic scholars in NIGERIA. I come from a family of one of the biggest Islamic scholars in Nigeria.
Guy, God will punish U wherever U are for coming at me like this. If U survive God punishment. Devil will visit ur family.
Can U just be schooled and mannered .
This is exactly why people from other religion look at us in a funny manner. Even if I was an imposter, from my trail, did U where I was rude to anyone apart from U.
Don't lemme say U will die before this month end o. Respect urself and stay the hell away from my mention
Re: ...... by movado19: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
aumeehn:

Salam Alaikum, aumeehn,

We do not say that anyone is a non Muslim after he/she has declared themselves as Muslim.
Lyfejennings emphatically declared himself a Muslim and not that he thought or felt he is a Muslim. So he knows without a doubt who and what he is.
It is most unbecoming to designate anyone to the abode of Jahannam simply because they do not fit into our mold of who/what a Muslim should be like, look like, act like or talk like.

We are all here to learn and what may be a piece of cake for you may very well be another person's mountain - Masha Allahu La Quwwata Illah Billah Q18:39

Lyfejennings pled with Shaikh Empiree to explain certain concepts to him - we all have those grey areas we would like to know more about...yours may be different from the next person's...
I believe it is everyone's fundamental right to ask questions in order to learn more; even though we may not always like the way/manner in which it was asked. Still, we are NOT to condemn ANYONE for that. Rather, we spread the fragrance of Islam through our ADAB - adab in speech and everything else.
Q 17:23
Q 17:28
Q 17:53
Q 20:44

@ aumeehn - Correct with much compassion.
@ Lyfejennings - Forgive with much grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lyfejennings
I am not moved an inch by all your braggings! And talking about learning its a lie you know nothing. How can you say that Rasulillah (SAW) wasnt sent to the whole universe. This is absurd!

Movado19 read clearly what he wrote. He is a muslim but choose to believe what pleases him and refuse to beleive what is beyond his comprehension. That is pure arrogance! What even infuriated me was him saying "he cant swallow whatever he was told" and that muhammad Rasulillah (SAW) wasnt sent to the whole universe. He was even saying that he can question the existance of Allah (SWT) if he so wishes, Auzubillah! I will say the truth no matter what! He is just a troll and you guys should tell him the truth, if he cant accept the message of the Quran and the Sunnah of Muhammad (SAW) He is not a muslim but a hypocrite.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
I don't fully understand your question perhaps but it seems you quoted me?. If I am right, i think i posted something about this ayah and "mubin" you mentioned. Is that what it is and who was trying to corner you by any means?
Kcblunt:
Empiree:
this brother wants to corner me by any means cheesy

The prayers vary depending on Niyah or purpose of prayer.

For instance, when you reach every mubin you recite

سَيُهْزَمُ الْجَمْعُ وَيُوَلُّونَ الدُّبُرَ (54:45

Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

100 times, ya Qohar and ya jabar 100 times

Again it depends on what your prayer is about. I used this Ayah to dismiss court case. And the case stopped immidiately after case was filled till now. And In Sha Allah it will never rise again and I don't stop either. It not just for court cases but anything. And open your mouth and tell God that you want. You may also you use to distract evil people following you. But read the meaning of the Ayah if you can.

In the same instance you use Ayah of rizq(sustenance) to draw wealth or favor like I did with loan

Modify!
Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Aumeehn, stop already. The brother is a Muslim. You may not be comfortable with his choice of words or expressions but it doesn't change the fact that he is a Muslim.

We should all reread what movado wrote up there and draw wisdom from her. Jazakumullahu khayr Sis.

@Lyfejennings, you're just as guilty as Aumeehn although he threw the first punch your way. We're Muslims and we should act the part. Don't fault someone for portraying the deen in a bad light while you too are doing the same.

We should be patient with ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Empiree:
I don't fully understand your question perhaps but it seems you quoted me?. If I am right, i think i posted something about this ayah and "mubin" you mentioned. Is that what it is and who was trying to corner you by any means?

I just want to reshare your post.... wink

About the ayah Q54 vs 45.

And the importance you stated!

If you can enlighten us more about the ayah!

Jazaakumullah kyran! grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kcblunt:

I just want to reshare your post.... wink

About the ayah Q54 vs 45.

And the importance you stated!

If you can enlighten us more about the ayah!

Jazaakumullah kyran! grin
Oh ok. You didnt quote me properly then. My post is clear though. I am sorry, I am not just in mood to type that much today. The ayah means exactly that. Even you can recite it like that too. It is a good nakali

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Are we sure this is not ikupakuti cheesy grin

https://www.facebook.com/adurangba1/videos/3429961233709596

Watch this sheikh breaks things down like Ikupakuti. Whoever has data should watch this interesting and provocative subject making waves in yorubaland right now
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Hkana:
Aumeehn, stop already. The brother is a Muslim. You may not be comfortable with his choice of words or expressions but it doesn't change the fact that he is a Muslim.

We should all reread what movado wrote up there and draw wisdom from her. Jazakumullahu khayr Sis.

@Lyfejennings, you're just as guilty as Aumeehn although he threw the first punch your way. We're Muslims and we should act the part. Don't fault someone for portraying the deen in a bad light while you too are doing the same.

We should be patient with ourselves.

My person
God will bless U o
I don calm as U reason the matter
May Allah increase ur knowledge
I'm not faulting anyone
I'm not claiming to be Allah's assistant
I'm a street boy and I handle things that way but as U don mediate
God will bless U
Regards
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
@hkana, when i read your post yesterday, i just locked up because you said the truth and didnt side with him. But early in the morning the nuisance came and start saying he will beat me lol! I have never had an altercation with anyone on this thread, because i respect all of you. I will shut up for peace to reign.

Lyfejennings.
Lol! This guy just confirmed what i said about him. From your language its obvious you are a cultist. You cant be worshipping Kf Odin Jakukaku or GF and call yourself a muslim. Continue bragging. This will be the last time i will reply you.
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2020
salaam alaykum, please I need help on how to wake up for tahjud prayer, I normally sleep around 10:00pm and I tried setting alarm different time but it didn't work out,please any advice on how to wake up with consistency
Re: ...... by HisSmileHeal(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Assalamualaikum brothers n sisters heret, I have really read through post on this page from 1-136 Allahu Akbar... @Empire_Jamo90_Emekaraj_AlhajiEmeritus_Rasram others and of course Ikupakuti, all your Submission are One Of a Kind, I pray Allah Continue to Increase your Knowledge..

I am a practicing Muslim and could remember using the quranic suras well for personal request while young,
Let me share some brief Hostel Life experience too;
**I once shared a non Muslim brother a khalma for continuous recitation when he had an issue with the school propietor which worked..
**My friend and I do recite some sura while in school then too to avert punishment or (while we want to go out of School when lecture is still On by reciting the last 3 suras of the holy Quran and pointing the middle finger at the gateman..
**Lots of time when all my class member were flogged and I was exempted right in my presence
infact lot of them take me for a Jazz person but I would just smile and give thanks to Allah silently...

Shieks in the House please what would you say about the gift of Imagination? I do not know is there is other word to describe it but it just like having the thought of something and then it comes to reality then you feel this things has happened before �...
Re: ...... by HisSmileHeal(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2020
littleguy444:
salaam alaykum, please I need help on how to wake up for tahjud prayer, I normally sleep around 10:00pm and I tried setting alarm different time but it didn't work out,please any advice on how to wake up with consistency
Waalaikum Salam bro, if that's the case, I would advice you to begin your tahjud by that 10pm before sleeping and gradually it will become a part of you to wake up at your desired set time.
#From_Experience
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Waalaikum Salam bro, if that's the case, I would advice you to begin your tahjud by that 10pm before sleeping and gradually it will become a part of you to wake up at your desired set time.
#From_Experience
jazakallahu khair, I wil try that right away
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
This narrative of Allah is really thought provoking.
U know sometimes, when I think about Allah, I am more than convinced there is no evil. For a Being to be described in such manner, I sincerely feel there is no way He wouldn't know this very moment way before He ever wanted to think it Himself. *Astagfirllah*.
For that alone, He wouldn't see any need to create Shaytan cos He knew Shaytan was going to be rebellious.
I' mean these are my regular thoughts.
I'd loved the knowledgeable ones to share their opinion regarding my view.

PS: I'm only a seeker of knowledge. No insults please. Let's just have a great conversation and share knowledge

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Wa Alaikum Salam @ littleguy444,

If you eat late into the evening/night, them you may want to chage your eating pattern. Heavy food and eating in general could end by 7:30pm, since you mentioned that you go to bed around 10:00pm

You may perform ablution, make your intention and then recite the following continously untill you fall asleep.
Note: This should be after your daily bedtime adthkar.

Q 3:1 - ALIF LAM MIM and
Q 3:2 - ALLAHU LA ILLAHA ILLAHU AL HAYYUL QAYYUM

OR ONLY
Q:18:110

I pray this helps you, InshaAllah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
movado19:
Wa Alaikum Salam @ littleguy444,

If you eat late into the evening/night, them you may want to chage your eating pattern. Heavy food and eating in general could end by 7:30pm, since you mentioned that you go to bed around 10:00pm

You may perform ablution, make your intention and then recite the following continously untill you fall asleep.
Note: This should be after your daily bedtime adthkar.

Q 3:1 - ALIF LAM MIM and
Q 3:2 - ALLAHU LA ILLAHA ILLAHU AL HAYYUL QAYYUM

OR ONLY
Q:18:110

I pray this helps you, InshaAllah.
jazakallahu khair, I really appreciate.
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
LyfeJennings:
This narrative of Allah is really thought provoking.
U know sometimes, when I think about Allah, I am more than convinced there is no evil. For a Being to be described in such manner, I sincerely feel there is no way He wouldn't know this very moment way before He ever wanted to think it Himself. *Astagfirllah*.
For that alone, He wouldn't see any need to create Shaytan cos He knew Shaytan was going to be rebellious.
I' mean these are my regular thoughts.
I'd loved the knowledgeable ones to share their opinion regarding my view.

PS: I'm only a seeker of knowledge. No insults please. Let's just have a great conversation and share knowledge

Could you kindly elaborate more on the bolded? It's not so clear to me as to make any contributions yet.Thank you.
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
movado19:

Could you kindly elaborate more on the bolded? It's not so clear to me as to make any contributions yet.Thank you.

So for me, when I think of how Big Allah/God is,
The narrative and concept of Allah/God is way bigger than the human comprehension. U know reading all this things about God makes me understand THERE IS NOTHING GOD IS NOT CAPABLE OF.
Then I ask myself why God in His all knowing, in His magnanimity, in His Amazing decide to create Shaytan knowing very well he was going to rebel against Him.
Not the slightest alphabet of our thought go past him. Not the tiniest of creature take a breath without his knowledge, way before the breath is taken. U know?

Going by the above it is safe to say There is absolutely no way and manner Shaytan could have rebelled against God without His knowledge. Way before Shaytan ever conceived the thought of going against God. It is absolutely impossible for God not to have that knowledge so then why did God go ahead and create Him.

He knew way before He ever conceived the idea to create humans what we would be and how we would be. There is absolutely no way and manner we can escape Him except He chooses to just let go. I mean what exactly is the point of Human creation (Astagfirllah). I understand the verse which quotes He didn't create mankind and Jinns for any reasons other than to serve.

But If we all gather, humans, animals, Jinns and Angels to serve him in the most pious manner, more pious than the Holiest human. It doesn't add a single feather to His Throne (The Kursi). If all creatures both the unseen and the seen gather to also rebel against Him, in the most rebellious manner, more rebellious than Shaytan, it doesn't take a single strand away from Him.

So what exactly is the point of our existence?
Note, the grave is a place
Kiyamah is also a place
Hell is also a place
Same as Janah

The narrative of this journey to and in these places are nothing but the most horrifying thought.

PS: As much as the holier than thou folks might misinterprete this comment. I would like the knowledgeable ones to see this writer as seeker of knowledge and share your opinions both from the Holy Books and ur knowledge
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2020
LyfeJennings:

The narrative and concept of Allah/God is way bigger than the human comprehension. U know reading all this things about God makes me understand THERE IS NOTHING GOD IS NOT CAPABLE OF.
Wharever notion or concept we have about Allah, He is way, way more than that. We cannot ever fully "grasp" Him due to our mental limitations; and what we know of Him is simply because of the blessed light of knowledge He has willed to reflect in our hearts.
Vision cannot grasp Him but He grasps all vision...Q 6:103

Then I ask myself why God in His all knowing, in His magnanimity, in His Amazing decide to create Shaytan knowing very well he was going to rebel against Him.
Not the slightest alphabet of our thought go past him. Not the tiniest of creature take a breath without his knowledge, way before the breath is taken. U know?

Allah created Satan/Iblis with free will, just like man. This means that Allah in His infinite wisdom and mercy does not oppress or force anyone of us to do what is right. The freedom given to choose good/evil is attached with its consequences, however.
Any and all actions taken by jinn/man has its own reality that reverberates into eternity. What this means is that for every discrete time t,
THOUGHTS + ACTIONS + WORDS = CLEAR CONSEQUENCES (think Divine Real Time)
Except we make ISTIGFAR/TAWBA and as Allah sees fit in His wisdon, He dials back on these or completely erases such erros and replaces them with something better, all based of course on our sincere intentions.
This is the wisdom behind continous Istigfar and asking Allah to be our source of light, as we place all our affairs in His Amanah/ Trust.
The most dangerous thing to ever do is to think that we have got Allah "all figured out!" This is exactly what breeds over confidence and arrogance, hence the plight of Iblis.
Iblis made a huge blunder by confining Allah to his reasoning capabilities which was clearly flawed/not complete; as he did not think of Allah the way Allah deserved to be though of - he also did not reason out the divine reason for the creation of man...he in his arrogance could only see "mud" which to him was inferior to his "smokeless flame" - he felt his knowledge was complete based on his hears of worship and obedience, etc...
You see why we need to always renew our intentions in all that we do?

Going by the above it is safe to say There is absolutely no way and manner Shaytan could have rebelled against God without His knowledge. Way before Shaytan ever conceived the thought of going against God. It is absolutely impossible for God not to have that knowledge so then why did God go ahead and create Him.
Again, the concept of free will plays a huge part here. Jinns and Insan were created with free will to worship or not to worship Allah/ follow the Sirat Al Mustakym.
Of course, Allah is all knowing, all seeing, all hearing, etc. This means that His divine knowledge encompasses everything and He never misses a beat!
What you think of at this very monent has an end that is very clear to Allah.
What you do at this very moment has an end that is very clear to Allah.
What you say at this very moment has an end that is very clear to Allah.
In his infinite mercy, Allah has promised to only charge us on what we DO and SAY and not what we THINK! This means that we need to exercise caution and self control not to EXPRESS negativity that is impressed in our thoughts!
Iblis threw caution to the wind based off of anger, short-sightedness, arrogance and racism.

He knew way before He ever conceived the idea to create humans what we would be and how we would be. There is absolutely no way and manner we can escape Him except He chooses to just let go. I mean what exactly is the point of Human creation (Astagfirllah). I understand the verse which quotes He didn't create mankind and Jinns for any reasons other than to serve.
The purpose of Insan here on earth is to transform into a complete human (Insan Kamil) based on Allah's divine attributes that we all are composed of in varying degrees - some people with certain attributes more than what others may have, etc. Please note that there are a few attributes that Allah does not share with anything or anyone, such as
Iradat - Divine and absolute will over all.
Qudrat - Divine and absolute Power over all and everything.
Ilm - Divine and absolute knowledge over everything.
Kalam - Divine and absolute speech
Sama - Divine and absolute hearing
Basr - Divine and absolute seeing
Hayat - Divine and absolute living

Allah's zaat is not shared by anything or anyone. This is what makes Him Allah.

But If we all gather, humans, animals, Jinns and Angels to serve him in the most pious manner, more pious than the Holiest human. It doesn't add a single feather to His Throne (The Kursi). If all creatures both the unseen and the seen gather to also rebel against Him, in the most rebellious manner, more rebellious than Shaytan, it doesn't take a single strand away from Him.
Again, however much we may think or claim to "fully"understand Allah, this is nothing but a whimsical, fragmented and illogical conclusion.
We give way too much kudos to our mental gymnastics. There is a limit to what the mental faculty can comprehend and where it terminates is definitely where we call on Allah to lead us through with his divine light. Anything short of this is a person in the thick of darkness thrashing about and knocking everything down.

To be the best that you could possibly be based on your free will to:
think about
observe
express
apply
modify
ALL the attributes enclosed within the droplet (seed) from Allah's endles ocean. This droplet is what enables you to exist here and now. The full expression/cultivation of this seed results in the transformation of man into Insan Kamil. This is our ultimate goal.

Kiyamah is also a place
Hell is also a place
Same as Janah

The narrative of this journey to and in these places are nothing but the most horrifying thought.
Why did you use the term horriying?
Do you think it is not possible for one to attain bliss?
Remember, Allah says that "I am as my servant thinks Me to be" - lets have a very good opinion of Allah and know Him as He deserves to be known.
Allah also says his Mercy supersedes His Wrath, subhanallah! Let us be very hopeful of a good end but not fall into the mistake of Satan/Iblis.

PS: As much as the holier than thou folks might misinterprete this comment. I would like the knowledgeable ones to see this writer as seeker of knowledge and share your opinions both from the Holy Books and ur knowledge

Just focus on your goal which is to learn. Allah sees your heart and intentions. Have a good view/opinion of Allah, yourself and others.
May Allah guide us all to his straight path, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2020
LyfeJennings:

Kiyamah is also a place
Hell is also a place
Same as Janah

Dear brother, to simply answer your question, Allah knows what we do not know and He does whatever befitting His majesty. A similitude to your kind of question was asked by the Angels to Allah Qur'an 2:30 is as follows:

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

You see here Allah knew that man will cause bloodshed and corruption but yet again Allah created man. Allah doesn't need to explain Himself to anyone, He knows everything and His reason for doing what He does, yours is to do your part by worshipping and obeying Him not to question Him.
These kind of thoughts are whispers from the shaitan to delude you from worshipping Allah. It totally natural for such kind of thoughts to come into a person's mind but as believers we shouldn't allow such to linger much in our hearts because we are giving room for the devil to play with our iman, rather anytime such though comes to you seek refuge from shaitan and then say amantu Billah - I believe it in Allah. In this regard, Let me conclude with a few ahadith i came across online :

Some of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad came to him and they said with deep stress:

“O Messenger of Allah, sometimes we have these thoughts, we hate having these thoughts, we would never dare to speak of them and we just want them to go away.”

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

Are you really facing that?

They said:

“Yes.”

He said:

That is clear faith.

Know that Allah will reward you for the way that you feel, the guilt that you feel for even having that whisper, for even having that doubt is actually a sign of Iman in and of itself.

He said in another hadith:

When Satan tries to penetrate your thoughts, at that moment say, ‘I believe in Allah,’ you will send Satan running.

In another hadith form Mu’adh, some people came to the Prophet and said:

“We have these thoughts, we would rather die than act upon them, we hate thinking about these things, why do we keep thinking like this, why do these doubts creep in?”

And the Prophet said:

All praise is due to Allah who reduced the Satan’s plans to whispers.

Al Hassan Al Basri said that:

“When Satan gives up on leading you astray, then all he’s reduced to is a bunch of whispers. And as long as you let it stay there and you don’t allow it to penetrate your actions, don’t think Allah is going to punish you for your thoughts.”

The Prophet said:

Allah Almighty has forgiven my Ummah for that which they say to themselves, so long as you don’t speak of it or act in accordance with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Excel70: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Empiree:
Are we sure this is not ikupakuti cheesy grin

https://www.facebook.com/adurangba1/videos/3429961233709596

Watch this sheikh breaks things down like Ikupakuti. Whoever has data should watch this interesting and provocative subject making waves in yorubaland right now
Interesting video.
What is the view on Irawo wiwo and star checkers
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Excel70:

Interesting video.
What is the view on Irawo wiwo and star checkers
he talked about those too. You may need to visit his Facebook page. Astrology and astronomy are two different things. So daily horoscope you see on the internet is haram in Islam because Hadith alludes to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.