Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214782 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Empiree:
Sheikh Isa Akin dele narrated his experience during Ruqya on a lady who has not given birth but she already looks like "adelebo". During Ruqya, a male Jinn inside her claimed the lady is his wife and that she already has 4 kids for him. While Sheikh is talking to the Jinn the lady's breast started shaking up and down. Sheikh asked what's that?. Jinn said her babies are breastfeeding that's why her breast dropped like adelebo. Sheikh Akindele said this is a new experience for him.

But the clause here is that the babies are Jinn. Their "mother" doesn't see them. That's, she doesn't have kids physically in this planet earth. The reason she came for Ruqya was because men picked her and dumped her. Obviously this is due to the Jinn (oko oru). This is why I'm not sure of Balkis being half human/Jinn.
My sheikh, you know jinns lie a lot.
There is a chance the jinn was lying.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
My sheikh, you know jinns lie a lot.
There is a chance the jinn was lying.
Possible
Re: ...... by movado19: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Empiree:
wow. Subhanallah.

In as much she's not interested in marriage with human man I think there is little family can do. She had physical kids?.

Nkan nbe

No, she doesn't have any physical kids, and she never mentioned having kids in his realm either.
Re: ...... by movado19: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Wa alaykum Salam wa rahama.
Jinns can have sex with humans (males or females) but it can not lead to pregnancy because of our genetic incompatibility.
Fertilization only takes place when it involves 2 highly similar species.
Since we are highly dissimilar with djinns, fertilization can not take place even when there is sex involved.
Allahu Alam.

Okay, thanks a lot for this.
So this means that they can only influence the child after conception (between human man and woman), correct?
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
movado19:

Okay, thanks a lot for this.
So this means that they can only influence the child after conception (between human man and woman), correct?
Jinn sperm can also affect a child before conception if it somehow mixes with the human sperm before conception. This happens sometimes when a couple do not pray before having sex, the jinn has the ability to sleep with a woman at the same time as her husband. In this scenario there will a strand of the jinn DNA in the foetus during conception, we should note that it wasn't the jinns sperm that actually led to the conception, but a part of it mixed with the original human sperm that led to the conception.
Children like this are often very stubborn and sometimes have bad behaviours.
Source: Sheikh Aduragba
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
movado19:

No, she doesn't have any physical kids, and she never mentioned having kids in his realm either.
then this is absolutely possible. But in this case, all these jinn that cross their boundaries in my opinion are kufar because by Allaah's Order they not supposed to interfere with human like this.. By having affairs with humans in this sense seems to be in violation of Divine Order
Re: ...... by movado19: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Jinn sperm can also affect a child before conception if it somehow mixes with the human sperm before conception. This happens sometimes when a couple do not pray before having sex, the jinn has the ability to sleep with a woman at the same time as her husband. In this scenario there will a strand of the jinn DNA in the foetus during conception, we should note that it wasn't the jinns sperm that actually led to the conception, but a part of it mixed with the original human sperm that led to the conception.
Children like this are often very stubborn and sometimes have bad behaviours.
Source: Sheikh Aduragba

Okay, thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:27am On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:18am On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egYkAvG7Ys

Very interesting video.
Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
movado19:

Very interesting video.
Thank you for sharing.
I just realized that all those "Nakalis" are from Ilm ul Huruf.
Cc empiree
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Cc empiree

Yes, I had to watch it the second time to get that.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
movado19:

Yes, I had to watch it the second time to get that.
I just connected the dots today.
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Ma Sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
interesting. Ma Sha Allah. You see the brother almost sounds ike ikupakuti.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Excel70: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsMhj2RONc
Jazakhumullahi khayran to the sheikh. I have always wonder on the story of Dhul qurnain in the Quran, Many Scholars just treat it on the surface. I am grateful the sheikh shed more light to it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Cc empi.ree
it is Jafr.... Cipher
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Yh.
Sheikh Ikupakuti is not correct.
lots of people seemed to be confused about Jinn impregnating human. The same way we had dialogue on it last week. In this week's lecture Sheikh said he got several people asked him salt it and he clarified... Even in the light of Akudaya.

He pointed out that Jinn can have intercourse with human but can not impregnate due to differences in genes. But Jinn can impregnate human is the Jin takes human form. You get to see this if you watch the whole lecture
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Empiree:
lots of people seemed to be confused about Jinn impregnating human. The same way we had dialogue on it last week. In this week's lecture Sheikh said he got several people asked him salt it and he clarified... Even in the light of Akudaya.

He pointed out that Jinn can have intercourse with human but can not impregnate due to differences in genes. But Jinn can impregnate human is the Jin takes human form. You get to see this if you watch the whole lecture

This was my exact thought, so I asked someone about it last week, but I still haven't heard back from him.
I came to this realization because just as humans, jinns differ in their abilities. There are the heavy lifters with stupendous abilities and then there are the regular joes.
Some can take the form of a human and others are not able to do so, and I came to the conclusion that it's a peculiar type of jinn that is able to get a human female pregnant.
The unifying homogenous trait across the Jinn race is invincibility to mankind, except as Allah Wills...
This is just my own deduction and not written in stone.
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to everyone.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
movado19:

This was my exact thought, so I asked someone about it last week, but I still haven't heard back from him.
I came to this realization because just as humans, jinns differ in their abilities. There are the heavy lifters with stupendous abilities and then there are the regular joes.
exactly what he clarified in his latest lecture.

Some can take the form of a human and others are not able to do so, and I came to the conclusion that it's a peculiar type of jinn that is able to get a human female pregnant.
The unifying homogenous trait across the Jinn race is invincibility to mankind, except as Allah Wills...
This is just my own deduction and not written in stone.
A jinn was once interviewed about issue like this if they can transform to human?. His reply was it is not as easy as we think. Many of us humans think jinn are the same and have the same capacity. This is wrong.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
movado19:
walaikun salaam

Khayr Mubarak
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Empiree:

Yes.
They can only impregnate humans when they take human form.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
movado19:
Jumat Mubarak
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Empiree:
it is Jafr.... Cipher
Hmmm
Is Jafr cipher not numerology?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Hmmm
Is Jafr cipher not numerology?
Pretty much same but might be different method. Both from the same parent.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Empiree:
Pretty much same but might be different method. Both from the same parent.
interesting.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Birthday, sir

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Empiree:
Happy Birthday, sir

May Allah continue to bless him immensely now and always, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.