Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214700 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Please what is the spiritual benefit of recitation surah kafirun often?
Re: ...... by Bnaira77(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Well, I have been seeing flashes of light in the sky comes swiftly and also in the cloud I would see if I look very well i will see a form of Angel's (light) in the cloud flying and waving from one point to another.

Most times as well in the cloud but not everytime ok I would see a very tall light in the cloud waving and this happens most time if I'm criticized

Most people even my family call me mental but it weigh me down.

I get fed up at times.

Thank you
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Salaam Alaikum,

I need clarification on these seemingly contradiction BTW Quran and Hadith. I am core advocate for adhering to QUR'AN as the only standard criteria btw right and wrong.

Sura Fatir verse 1

All praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

Hadith

"Ibn Mas'ud informed us that the Prophet had seen Gabriel having 600 wings."

Sources
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 455)
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 379)
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 380)

LadunaI
movado19
Alhajiemeritus
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

I need clarification on these seemingly contradiction BTW Quran and Hadith. I am core advocate for adhering to QUR'AN as the only standard criteria btw right and wrong.

Sura Fatir verse 1

All praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, who made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

Hadith

Sources

LadunaI
movado19
Alhajiemeritus
The new bolded in the ayah answer the question sir. "Allah (swt) increases in creation whatever He wills" explain further the preceding statement.

Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

Sura Fatir verse 1

All praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

Hadith

Sources

LadunaI
movado19
Alhajiemeritus
I think the question has been answered by Sheik Ladunal. Almighty Allah increases ìn his creation what he wills. It is more like an Arithmetic progression. Some have 2, Some have 3, Some 4 and so on and so forth. The Quran already captures the 600 wings in the subsequent part, He increases in creation what he wills.
Wa alaykum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2021
LadunaI:

The new bolded in the ayah answer the question sir. "Allah (swt) increases in creation whatever He wills" explain further the preceding statement.

Allah knows best.
jazakallahu khayran jaza

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

I think the question has been answered by Sheik Ladunal. Almighty Allah increases ìn his creation what he wills. It is more like an Arithmetic progression. Some have 2, Some have 3, Some 4 and so on and so forth. The Quran already captures the 600 wings in the subsequent part, He increases in creation what he wills.
Wa alaykum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
thanks... jazakallahu khayran jaza
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Empiree:
thanks... jazakallahu khayran jaza
Ameen, wa iya kum.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Empiree:
jazakallahu khayran jaza
Waiyakum. I remember when one of our Alfa @ office was explaining this verse after zuhr prayer sometimes ago. He said while the ayah was telling us the gradation of angels in terms of their wings and Angel Jubril been the best and largest of them all.

He said the specific count 2,3 and 4 mentioned in the ayah is invariably alluding to our five daily prayers. Fajr-2, Magrib -3 , Zuhr, Asr, and Ishai-4 and that these prayers are like "angel" which take us to realm of Allah whenever we established them, coinciding what Holy Prophet (saw) said prayer is Miraj (ascension) for a believer.

And ikupakuti make reverence to the fact that the total number of our fard prayers to be 17 is not arbitrary but have connections to the ascession/spiritual journey just as the chapter 17 is called Surat Israi in the Holy Quran. So all these mentioned numbers always have some deper connections when we look at them critically.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
LadunaI:

He said the specific count 2,3 and 4 mentioned in the ayah is invariably alluding to our five daily prayers. Fajr-2, Magrib -3 , Zuhr, Asr, and Ishai-4 and that these prayers are like "angel" which take us to realm of Allah whenever we established them, coinciding what Holy Prophet (saw) said prayer is Miraj (ascension) for a believer.

Exactly... Sheikh AbdulHamid Alaye(ra) sheikh Daud Alfa and Babaloworo said something similar about miraj the moment after takbir. I believe their is similar incident S. Umar(ra)

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tomorrow

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Empiree:
Exactly... Sheikh AbdulHamid Alaye(ra) sheikh Daud Alfa and Babaloworo said something similar about miraj the moment after takbir. I believe their is similar incident S. Umar(ra)
Can you shed more light on this? Thanks
Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2021
LadunaI:

Angel Jubril been the best and largest of them all.

While Jubril might easily be the most popular Angel, He isn't necessarily the largest of them all.
Have you ever tried to imagine the ones carrying the throne? smiley

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Hkana:

While Jubril might easily be the most popular Angel, He isn't necessarily the largest of them all.
That's why some scholars consider angels carrying the throne as "symbolic" because come to think of it, can any created, finite being able to carry uncreated and infinite being? While we believe unequivocally that Allah does Istawa himself on the throne, we cant fathom how that is done, either in essence or otherwise.

So, while we can make ijtihad towards those seemingly allegory, we can't deny them as they are stated. So, Holy Prohet(saw) specially called angel Jubril Archangel and with qualification of having 600/700 wings which symbolise his physical/bodily attribute or extent. But you might be right because Allah can increase in creation whatever He wills.

Allahu Allam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadunaI:

Can you shed more light on this? Thanks
the story was briefly narrated by Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla since years ago. I am still looking for it.

Although I hope I am right and didn't misunderstood it. He talked about Umar Ibn khatab would seemed like he passed out in Salat. That he is not conscious of activities around when when he was in Salat. He had ascended to spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Hkana:

Hmm! This clearly reminds me of a narration I read a few years ago about an angel Allah created; who was so huge and was also in charge of a far-away planet (I'm not sure which one), but the angel had no clue/idea about planet earth!
So yes, I can see how there are others bigger than angel Jibril size-wise.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

Sura Fatir verse 1

Hadith

Sources

LadunaI
movado19
Alhajiemeritus

Having analyzed this verse, what strikes out the most for me (apart from the designation of wings to angels) are the numbers - 2, 3 & 4 - themselves.
1. Their addition equals 9.
2. Their positions (11, 12,13) in the verse, when added together finally also equals 9 (3 + 6 = 9).
It's as though Allah wants mankind to pay very special attention to them.
3. Yes, as Ladunal et.al have already mentioned, it points to our daily salats.
4. What I "see" also is the daily rehearsal of the finality itself...

Fajr(2) symbolizing birth and spring.
Asr (4) symbolizing aging and autumn.
Maghrib (3) symbolizing death and conception simultaneously, and the intersection of autumn and winter.

**Fajr and Asr are the times when the angels change guard for the day**
Allah has said in Q2:238 to watch over all the prayers, "especially the middle" prayer.
This is Fajr if the new day begins at Maghrib and Asr if the new day begins at Fajr/sunrise.
(Islamic and Julian Calendar).

And not left out are:
Zuhr (4) symbolizing prime and summer.
Isha (4) symbolizing the gestation period and intersection between winter and spring.

In essence, we are given opportunities every day - by way of rehearsals - by Allah to be better and do better because a day will come when it all ends.

The Quran is replete with layers over layers of meanings and care should be taken not to interpret on a whim.
As I stated, this is what I "see" and I ask Allah to forgive me if it falls short in any way, Amin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

Wa Alaikum Salam.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Empiree:
Sura Tawbah 128/129

The above two Aayaths are very important. Both are nothing but Mouludhu in praise of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam.

The first Aayat speaks about the exaltation of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam. The second Aayat Instructs (the Mumins) to ignore those who refuse to accept the supremacy of the Holy Prophet Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam.

Sayyiduna Anas Ibnu Malik Radhiyallaahu Anhu has reported from Rasoolullaahi Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam that if anyone recites the above two Aayats once in the morning, he will not die till that evening and if he recites them in the evening, death will not occur to him till the next morning and that no serious injury or difficulty will befall him.

Sayyiduna Anas Radhiyallaahu further said that if death or difficulty has already been destined on a person, he will not have the chance to recite the Aayat or he will forget to recite them.

There are 6666 Aayaths in the Holy Qur'an. Every Aayat is been controlled by a Malak(Angel). If any one recites an Aayat 313 times, the Malak(Angel) will take charge of the Aayat and he will go on reciting several million times till the intended matter is fulfilled. Therefore, one has to recite it 313 times and afterwords five times after every 'Fardh' Prayer. The result will be quick, Inshaa ALLAAH.

The following are some of the benefits received by the regular recital of these two Aayaths :-

1. To be relieved from indebtedness
2. To become rich after poverty
3. To be relieved of sorrow and become happy
4. To be released from imprisonment
5. To recover from illness
6. To get protection from cheats
7. To get all gates of success opened
8. To get all gates of defeat closed
9. To get benefis of all kinds
10. To get protection from sudden and ghastly death
11. To change the enemy into a friend
12. To change inability into strength
13. To get Vilayath(to become walee) before death
14. To join the fractured bones
15. To see Rasoolullaahi Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam in the dreams
16. To enter paradise
The above two Aayaths have to be recited with 'Aoodhu" only and without reciting Bismi. They may be recited once for the protection of one's rooh. It can also be recited for the protection of the rooh of any individual whose life is important for the person who recites it.

Copied
So I have posted VERSE OF CONCERN before without knowing lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
movado19:

Having analyzed this verse, what strikes out the most for me (apart from the designation of wings to angels) are the numbers - 2, 3 & 4 - themselves.
1. Their addition equals 9.
2. Their positions (11, 12,13) in the verse, when added together finally also equals 9 (3 + 6 = 9).
It's as though Allah wants mankind to pay very special attention to them.
3. Yes, as Ladunal et.al have already mentioned, it points to our daily salats.
4. What I "see" also is the daily rehearsal of the finality itself...

Fajr(2) symbolizing birth and spring.
Asr (4) symbolizing aging and autumn.
Maghrib (3) symbolizing death and conception simultaneously, and the intersection of autumn and winter.

**Fajr and Asr are the times when the angels change guard for the day**
Allah has said in Q2:238 to watch over all the prayers, "especially the middle" prayer.
This is Fajr if the new day begins at Maghrib and Asr if the new day begins at Fajr/sunrise.
(Islamic and Julian Calendar).

And not left out are:
Zuhr (4) symbolizing prime and summer.
Isha (4) symbolizing the gestation period and intersection between winter and spring.

In essence, we are given opportunities every day - by way of rehearsals - by Allah to be better and do better because a day will come when it all ends.

The Quran is replete with layers over layers of meanings and care should be taken not to interpret on a whim.
As I stated, this is what I "see" and I ask Allah to forgive me if it falls short in any way, Amin.
thanks for this.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

#The holy Quran has 3 classes in regards to its virtue.

#The ordinary level, the quantum level & the ultra quantum level.

#1-#The holy Quran @ ordinary level is the book of laws, of guidiance, of aids etc all matters relating to the world of creation & the regulator of the cause & effect world. You need arabic (language) & other mundane sciences to understand it in this class.

#2-#The holy Quran @ quantum level as the uncreated & the most tremendous name of God, the mother of all names, attributes & epithets in its native realm (the zenith of LAHUT), Phrased as the الإسم الإعظم in thus capacity as the collection of all consequencies, all importances & all virtues & as the greatest sign & the ultimate signature of God. Thats the Quran God was alluding to in Q59:21 and not the literature...lols

The Quran in this class where there is no language, no translations, therefor no meaning, where every haraf stands on its own, each with its mystical properties. To explore it in this class, you need 3 esoterical sciences from the esoterics of what is called “THE REALITY OF MUHAMMEDANISM“
(علم حقيقة المحمدية )
like I stated in my earlier post.
They are -;

-the esoterics of الشفع و الوتر

-the esoterics of مواقع النجوم

-the greatest of them all, the esoterics of the 300 divine characters اخلاق الربوبية

In this class, you are dealing with the core of the holy prophet in his capacity as the supreme identity of Godhood. So, comparing a verse/sura etc in its ordinary level to its quantum level is like comparing the market value of coal to that of diamond just b‘cos they are both made up of carbon. The laws differ.

#3-#The Quran @ the ultra quantum level is the personification of all its aforementioned properties in the preceeding level in there totality & in actuality, which is totally off limits to all. No one relates to the Quran on such level except the epitome of tremendousity & all consequencies himself, master of existence, the fountain-head of all realities (s.a.w)

3 Likes

Re: ...... by tjyabby: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Salam Alaikum,

A great post this is, been following since page 1 and it's just full of insightful content.

May Allah Reward you all.

I have some questions?

1. I have sleep paralysis, who knows about it and what can I do stop it, although I have a sleep disorder(insomnia) and when I try to finally sleep, the paralysis wakes me up again. Pls is anyone also having this.

2. Secondly I get a lot of fear for no reason. Even most times when I lead prayer in mosque and am about to read a surah. My heart starts beating very fast and I would just rush it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
tjyabby:
Salam Alaikum,

Wa Alaikum Salam

A great post this is, been following since page 1 and it's just full of insightful content.

May Allah Reward you all.
Amin and to you as well.

I have some questions?

1. I have sleep paralysis, who knows about it and what can I do stop it, although I have a sleep disorder(insomnia) and when I try to finally sleep, the paralysis wakes me up again. Pls is anyone also having this.

Insomnia:
How long ago did it start?
Can you say, if possible, if anything drastic happened in your life shortly before it began?
Is it seasonal? That is, does it happen at certain times of the year only like (end of year October, November, December) or during the rainy
season or it is random throughout the year?
Did it start before or after the sleep paralysis?
Are you or have you been on any meds for this currently or in the past?
What steps - if any - did you/have you taken to remedy it thus far?

Sleep Paralysis:
How long ago did it start?
Can you say exactly - if you know - what triggered or still triggers it in your life?
Is there a particular sleeping position that you assume when this happens?
Are you always helpless and unable to do anything every time or just sometimes?
How many times in a week does this happen to you?
Do you have/experience sleep apnea?
What steps have you/ did you take - if any- to remedy it thus far?

2. Secondly I get a lot of fear for no reason.
Has this always been the case since childhood or has something happened in life to commence such fear?

Even most times when I lead prayer in the mosque and am about to read a surah. My heart starts beating very fast and I would just rush it.
Do you have any thought patterns that precede this feeling of fear?

I am asking all these because no two individuals are the same and offering you something generic wouldn't be in your best interest.
We hope to hear back from you very soon, InshaAllah.
I pray that Allah blesses you with complete Shifa, Amin.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: ...... by tjyabby: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=movado19 post=108759015][/quote]

Thank you movado19 for your response Jazakumullah Khayran!!

I would have replied you like you did mine but am new to posting here,I d try my best to reply succinctly. Hopefully I d try my best not to bore you.

Insomnia:
This started 5years ago while I was in Uni, night class, watching movie late and browsing(most expecially). I think these things affected my sleep cycle.

It's not seasonal it's every night I can't get my body to feel sleepy by 10pm -12am (which was normal b4).

Also if I later get to sleep by let's say past 12 or 1am. I would wake up sometimes after just an hour of sleep or 2. Sometimes I sleep till 4 when I wake up to tahajud, and most times I can't even get back to sleep again. And the only time I almost always feel the necessary urge to sleep is after fajr prayer (an hour after). So sometimes it starts before sleep paralysis and sometimes after.

Yes! I have been using sorts of sleepless nights medication they work sometimes and I get longer sleep with no breaks sometimes nothing( but I am afraid of overdosing coz it's like everynight), and also sleep aid melatonin ( once I use this I get the urge to sleep but it doesn't last, any small mistake the urge will leave and I d be left rolling on the bed). This is the only step I have taken.

Paralysis:
This has been going on since I was a kid( I think a time I could actually place it in my mind it's a prob).

From my observation what I think triggers it is sleeping after fajr (coz this episode occurs often, this was how I could remember it started since I was a kid. I don't usually feel it at night sleep then that I get good sleep only after fajr time).

Also I think the occurrence at night is mostly after I wake up first round and I try to sleep second round and during the struggle to sleep I would be rolling on the bed and when I finally sleep it occurs( it will pain me coz Bleep I am just tryna get some sleep again) and with that I wont sleep again till morning most times sometimes I do sleep. ALSO I have to say my brain is like overactive even when I tink am sleeping I would be hearing things people r saying in the room or next and I would tot I m not sleeping it's when maybe the paralysis wake me up and I see I have been deep asleep that's when I would be like wtf so I m already fast asleep how' m I now making sense of the environment.

It occurs at any position... I v always sleep with the recommendation of the prophet and whatever way I try if it d happen it would. Even if I read kursiyy 99 and mauthatayn 99 each before sleeping( Although I believe kursiyy has lemme stop having some nightmare. Coz sometimes b4 I feel the paralysis i always have nightmare where I might be in a dark place sleep and trying to wake up but I can't.

(It's to be noted sometimes that I was on a dhikr I think la illaha illah llah eveI use to feel like my soul want to leave my body or like sth wanna manifest itself immediately I try to sleep after the dhikr and it always feel like paralysis too but not deep).
Also I d feel some energetic vibration around my head if I m to have the paralysis. These only occur at times I do long dhikr. Believe me those vibrations are very scary lol. I woke up one day reading the whole of baqara for midnight coz I felt like it's sinister presence not sure though.

Before I started taking extra action and caution it happens a lot most times twice at night and preceding morning sometimes more than twice in a week or more. But since I v taken caution by using sleep drugs and reading kursiyy and timing my sleep to when my body can't take it anymore but to sleep it has reduced to maybe during time there s no light and I m rolling on the bed.

No experience with sleep apnea. But when paralysis occur it comes with a choke like some one is tryna hold my breathe.

I have to gone to a doctor in a reputable pharmacy here and he doesn't seem to comprehend what I was saying he just gave me another set of sleeping tabs. Also I v gone to some of my Alfas... Some say it's Agbalagba behind it and I shud use some potions like Ebe awon agba etc. Two or three have actually says it's jinn related... That's y I read kursiyy even did some khatim to be placed around neck and under bed. Etc.
Re: ...... by tjyabby: 1:58am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=movado19 post=108759015][/quote]

Sorry, it seems that post is getting too long.

To buttress my point this is 1:43am and since I didn't use any drug ... No great urge to sleep.

For the fear. It didn't start as a kid coz I use to be bold If I could remember but I think I grew into it and I can't really pinpoint the cause, prolly coz I had some embarssing pimples then. Can't even say how and when it started. But I started noticing when I am faced with a decision to do tins. For example who gets their hearts pumping hard when in an ATM stand, afriad of people at the back. Sometimes it just get the anxiety for no reason or sometimes maybe I am thinking about sth.

The thought that precede that prayer own is I would make mistake and I don't want to... Ayah that I can read if them wake me from sleep up fa.

To add, I have used everything possible (not all though) from Ogun dudu to reading ayah to hantu to using a prescription drug diazepam.. which I got illegally.etc.

Thank you!!
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
tjyabby:

Sorry, it seems that post is getting too long.

To buttress my point this is 1:43am and since I didn't use any drug ... No great urge to sleep.

For the fear. It didn't start as a kid coz I use to be bold If I could remember but I think I grew into it and I can't really pinpoint the cause, prolly coz I had some embarssing pimples then. Can't even say how and when it started. But I started noticing when I am faced with a decision to do tins. For example who gets their hearts pumping hard when in an ATM stand, afriad of people at the back. Sometimes it just get the anxiety for no reason or sometimes maybe I am thinking about sth.

The thought that precede that prayer own is I would make mistake and I don't want to... Ayah that I can read if them wake me from sleep up fa.

To add, I have used everything possible (not all though) from Ogun dudu to reading ayah to hantu to using a prescription drug diazepam.. which I got illegally.etc.

Thank you!!

Salam Alaikum.

Thank you for the details so far.

Quick questions:
1. Have you undertaken any test in the past or recently for Intestinal Dysbacteriosis?
2. Have you undergone Hijama in the past or recently?
3. What is your bowel motility on a daily and weekly basis?
4. Have you undertaken any goitre/thyroid tests in the past or recently?
Re: ...... by tjyabby: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
movado19:

Salam Alaikum.

Thank you for the details so far.

Quick questions:
1. Have you undertaken any test in the past or recently for Intestinal Dysbacteriosis?

No! I have never taken any test of such.

2. Have you undergone Hijama in the past or recently?

No! I haven't

3. What is your bowel motility on a daily and weekly basis?

Its normal

4. Have you undertaken any goitre/thyroid tests in the past or recently?

No i haven't

Re: ...... by movado19: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=tjyabby post=108782532][/quote]

Okay.

I would strongly advise that you go for these tests (#1 & # 4) as well as perform at least two to three sessions of # 2.

Your answer to # 3 is very vague and doesn't tell one anything. Normal for you may be abnormal medically.

If you would feel more comfortable taking this offline, then that's very okay.
You may send me an email and we can continue from there InshaAllah.
Re: ...... by tjyabby: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
movado19:

Okay.

I would strongly advise that you go for these tests (#1 & # 4) as well as perform at least two to three sessions of # 2. Okay thanks, I would.

Your answer to # 3 is very vague and doesn't tell one anything. Normal for you may be abnormal medically. Probably I didn't get the question right

If you would feel more comfortable taking this offline, then that's very okay.
You may send me an email and we can continue from there InshaAllah. I would thanks

Re: ...... by Olayinka997(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
May Allah reward everyone that contributed to this trend. Spent days reading from page to page so as not to miss out on any point grin. Jazakumullahu kharian

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:13am On Dec 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.