Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214684 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Empiree:
As-salam Alaikum,

Join live

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1242693179560575&id=466503480576644

This is interesting. Anyone watching?

This Sheikh na igbakeji ikupakuti cheesy grin

I understand his lecture quite well.

Now I can confirm more what emekaraj said in his opening thread.

Knowledge is sacrosanct
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم
▪︎▪︎▪︎ ☆☆☆☆ ▪︎▪︎▪︎

� *Title:* _Proving The Permissibility And Validity of Mawlid An-Nabiyy Celebration_

� *Language:* Yoruba Language

� *Speaker:* Sheikh Abdulwasi Olawale A.

� *Date:* 14th Rabi' al-Awwal 1443 (21st October, 2021)

*WHATSAPP:* https:///FC3OJgzmayWJe6lguZZqZu

*FACEBOOK:* https://www./201966201865409/

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Empiree:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم
▪︎▪︎▪︎ ☆☆☆☆ ▪︎▪︎▪︎

� *Title:* _Proving The Permissibility And Validity of Mawlid An-Nabiyy Celebration_

� *Language:* Yoruba Language

� *Speaker:* Sheikh Abdulwasi Olawale A.

� *Date:* 14th Rabi' al-Awwal 1443 (21st October, 2021)

*WHATSAPP:* https:///FC3OJgzmayWJe6lguZZqZu

*FACEBOOK:* https://www./201966201865409/

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to Everyone.

I have not watched this video yet, but I did read the other thread that was advising others not to celebrate Mawlid Al Nabiy, S.A.W.
My heart is heavy! Ignorance is the new cool, I guess.

This is what I can say:
1. It's crystal clear that a lot of people find it very stressful to think critically - they would prefer to just CTRL C and CTRL V from others like parrots.
2. It is the Muslims themselves who are burning down the banner of Islam and the non-believers are watching in glee!
3. I have seen so many Muslims who vehemently oppose the celebration of the Mawlid but they celebrate HALLOWEEN with all pomp and fanfare! The grandparents plus kids and grandkids spend so much on costumes and attend whatever fanfare is available during such period!
I asked the adults why this and not Mawlid and they said Mawlid is bidah and haram while halloween is not religious but a holiday! shocked shocked shocked
4. Very soon, a more insane group will spring up and tell people not to fast on Mondays because that would be associating the fast to Rasul Allah's (S.A.W) birthday which was on a Monday! It's all a question of time.
5. It's no surprise that Allah Admonishes mankind in the Quran on so many occasions of not employing Tadabbur:
Q47:27
6. An eminent, luminous personality himself that Allah says is light!
Q5:15

I pray we are not of those who look on yet cannot see nor of those whose hearts have been veiled by hypocrisy.
I pray we are not of those described in the Quran as deaf, dumb, blind, and with dead hardened hearts.
Q2:18
Q2:171

May Allah forgive and bless us all, Amin.
May Allah's eternal blessings continue to be upon the best of mankind; RasulAllah S.A.W, his family, his followers, and on everyone, Amin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: ...... by movado19: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0O8zoTHFs

This is a very interesting video and topic/knowledge!

Thank you so much for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
ikupakuti:

.....VERSE OF CONCERN

#4 Whoever enters into seclusion, while observing all its rules & then recites it 70,000x, God will subdue its ruhaniyyas to serve him, he‘ll become loved by the people, God will also subjugate rebelious people to him willingly or unwillingly, clear all his internal ailments & no matter will be hard for him to conquer hence forth.

#5 Whoever envisages danger (killers, robbers, kidnappers etc) should quickly lay his hand over his head & recite it, God will sheild him from any harm no matter their numbers, they wont be able to do him any harm.

ikupakuti:
....VERSE OF CONCERN Cont‘d

#10 Whoever secluded & recites it 3K while placing his hand on his chest, such shall never fall sick again (God will reconfigure his anti-bodies to the highest level of resistance to fight & conquer any intruder into his system), nobody will be able to harm him from among men & jinns.

#11 Whoever suffers nightmares from the jinns should recite it 11x before bed, God shall deliver him from such.

#12 Whoever strives to be reciting it all the time, standing, sitting, walking, etc God will provide him the goodness of this life & the next, he shall procure the love of the holy prophet (saw) until he begins to see him, if he lives long & did that 4 40yrs, he shall never lose sight of him (saw) for once.

THE END

I shared this VERSE OF CONCERN by Ikupakuti with someone very close to me almost 2 years ago after he complained about everything being strenuous and stagnant in his life. This I had been aware of but for him to open his mouth and express himself the way he did, I knew that things had really choked him up!
I didn't hear back from him except for the one or two texts to say hello.
Then we spoke at length yesterday and he explained what happened after the dua was given to him.
He said despite his situation especially with finances, he still tried to save up as much as he could to carry out this dua as his mind was made up immediately he got it.
He decided to leave the township to look for those mallams who haven't been corrupt by township life and they set to work.
He decided to do 7,000x verse of concern as he felt that 3,000x was too small and 70,000x was beyond his budget and capacity.
Not long after the exercise, he said he began to receive small contracts here and there, people would all of a sudden begin to look for him to come execute some work, etc.
He said favours from Allah were just coming in unannounced.
His health even got better!

He said it's as if he never saw the verse his entire life but that's not the case smiley - he now recites it 313x on Fridays with lots of Salawatul Rasul, S.A.W.
Now, he said his goal is to arrange to carry out the 70,000x because he did 7,000x and it's like this for him, so how would it be like after 70k? cheesy

I am so happy for him because I know how much he toiled in life.
I am sharing this to encourage us all to keep seeking Allah because people sometimes may feel that these duas don't really do anything, or they lose hope and begin to despair, etc.
Let's all be patient as Allah has continuously instructed because He promises to always be with the patient ones.
Q 2:45
Q 3:139
Q 3:200
Q 8:46
Q 31:17
Q 32:24
Q 39:10
etc, etc...

May Allah bless Ikupakuti and safeguard everything concerning his Duniya and Akirah, Amin.
May Allah continue to bless EmekaRaj for creating this thread, Amin.
May Allah bless and keep us all under His Aamanah, Amin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Excel70: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
movado19:

I shared this VERSE OF CONCERN by Ikupakuti with someone very close to me almost 2 years ago after he complained about everything being strenuous and stagnant in his life. This I had been aware of but for him to open his mouth and express himself the way he did, I knew that things had really choked him up!
Then we spoke at length yesterday and he explained what happened after the dua was given to him.
He said despite his situation especially with finances, he still tried to save up as much as he could to carry out this dua as his mind was made up immediately he got it.
He decided to leave the township to look for those mallams who haven't been corrupt by township life and they set to work.
He decided to do 7,000x verse of concern as he felt that 3,000x was too small and 70,000x was beyond his budget and capacity.
Not long after the exercise, he said he began to receive small contracts here and there, people would all of a sudden begin to look for him to come execute some work, etc.

He said it's as if he never saw the verse his entire life but that's not the case smiley - he now recites it 313x on Fridays with lots of Salawatul Rasul, S.A.W.
Now, he said his goal is to arrange to carry out the 70,000x because he did 7,000x and it's like this for him, so how would it be like after 70k? cheesy

I am sharing this to encourage us all to keep seeking Allah because people sometimes may feel that these duas don't really do anything, or they lose hope and begin to despair, etc.
Let's all be patient as Allah has continuously instructed because He promises to always be with the patient ones.
etc, etc...

May Allah bless Ikupakuti and safeguard everything concerning his Duniya and Akirah, Amin.
Amin , I am so happy for the brother. I have experienced something similar
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:47am On Oct 23, 2021
movado19:

etc, etc...

Ma Sha Allah. Amin to your Dua.

This should serve as Sadaqatu Jariya for ikupakuti and everyone that benefits and shares this. These are the verses @bold right?.

He mentioned it's recitation 70k (times). That's each Ayah, correct?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:11am On Oct 23, 2021
ikupakuti:

Saw it this morning. I only pity the passangers on board, the pilot got what he sought, since they‘ve all been warned concerning that region.

Maybe hes an atheist, who does not believe in whatever science got no explanation for grin by now, over believe go don dey worry am cheesy
grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:12am On Oct 23, 2021
Jamo90:

Lol. It's very unfortunate. I don't think they will make it out alive. Almost all the lost planes are never found. No traces at all.

#I have a feeling the US Government would have made a covert research on what is going on there but since Ibliss controls most of them, nothing would be disclosed to the public.
Sheikh AbdulHamid Shorinola Aduangba now threw more lights on this. I like his tafsir. Very interesting
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Empiree:
Thank God Bermuda is not around Africa. Planes would be dropping there like chicken. I see an attempt by Atheists to downplay any mysteries and scientific fact about the mysterious triangle. The article even suggests extraterritorial powers reside in the region. This led me to conclusion that pilot might deliberately fly over the deadly space to defile the odds. The only sad news are the children involved in his silly decision.

We need awon alfa wa ikupauti and emekaraj to arm themselves with kursiy and head to the bermuda triangle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh wow... We have said a lot in this thread in 2017. I'm looking back and give thumbs up for us. What we said here now confirmed by this Alfa Shorinola

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2021
ikupakuti:

grin grin Right behind you empiree right behind you lol since na una neighbourhood bermuda dey now cheesy

I‘ve seen where ruqiyya is taking place, where the raqii was reciting kursiyy & the jinn was also reciting it back & spitting it @ the raqii, very stubborn ifreet. Jinns get level o those one that live far from human habitations are very dangerous.

But I heard nabi Sulaiman (as) visited there during his time.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2021
ikupakuti:
^^^

Los grin cheesy

#The son of david was fortunate to called on the most generous name of God (AL-WAHAAB) when making his famous request. The generousity of God went ballistic on him. God threw open the vault of mercies & was like “do how ever you want & I wont ask you to give account of anything“. Lol The thing is, if you want God to embarass you with favours, then call him AL-WAHAAB, aiye ni irunmole a jeku grin . (I can relate to this personally) They say there cant be a world class monarch like Solomon again.

#The nubuwa part of his knowledge is off-limit as we all know. But I tell you, the mercy of God is so vast that, should humans know the magnitude of what they can achieve with it....all knowledge is enclosed in the Quran but the devil wont allow us to explore coz he knows the more versed we are in it, the less chance he gets. Without the word of God, we are all pawns on his chessboard.
Do you want such knowledge ni ? cheesy What do you want to do with it ?

#Do no evil...that one na for heaven e apply o, e no reach here @ all grin

#Used to have such thought, inshort my childhood is filled with such, but then, man shall not live by bread alone cheesy

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:24am On Oct 23, 2021
ikupakuti:
@empiree

grin Trying to explaing the concept of colours to a blind is almost useless & you cant blame him. Those people dont see beyond their nose. Always running to islamqa to copy & spam thread with. They got no original ideas of themselves.

Though the copied rebutal got some point, that some of the claimes are inaccurate while some where tailored to fit. Such was started by that egyptian heretic, Rashad Khalifa, he went as far as expunging LAQAD JAA KUM from his own “Quran“ claiming it wasnt revealed, just so his “miracles“ of 19 could flow through, as if 19 is the only number.

But as usual with the children of hate, grin they always focus on minor misdemeanours of few to discredit the whole clique.

They cant survive without having sensible people to argue with, I dont like engaging them as they could infect someone with their rustic mentality cheesy
This thread is a mini encyclopedia

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Excel70:

Amin , I am so happy for the brother. I have experienced something similar

Tabarak Allah!

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Empiree:
Ma Sha Allah. Amin to your Dua.

This should serve as Sadaqatu Jariya for ikupakuti and everyone that benefits and shares this.
Amin.

These are the verses @bold right?
The verses are: Q 9:128-129
The ones up there were just to buttress the point of exercising patience and not giving up.

He mentioned it's recitation 70k (times). That's each Ayah, correct?
That would be reciting verses 128 and 129 together as 1 count, then repeating continuously till the desired number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Empiree:

It sure is!
There's always something new to learn and expand one's perspective. It never gets old!

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2021
Empiree:

Oh wow... We have said a lot in this thread. I'm looking back and give thumbs up for us.
This thread gets a distinction and many, many thanks to you all who never let it die.

What we said here now confirmed by this Alfa Shorinola

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
movado19:
Thank for this. I missed out a bit on verse of concern at the time. I randomly followed his posts on his at the time but i remembered we talked about Ayah Laqadijaqum
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: ...... by midolian(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
movado19:

etc, etc...

Salam bro! What is this VERSE OF CONCERN?

Cc: empiree
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
midolian:
Salam bro! What is this VERSE OF CONCERN?

Cc: em.piree
Walaikun Salaam

Re: ...... by midolian(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Empiree:
Walaikun Salaam

Jazakumullahu khairan.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Empiree:
Thanks for bringing those memories back, is as if I didn't read it before, such is knowledge people have shared here.

I will have to go back and refresh my memory.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
movado19:

etc, etc...

Subhanallah thanks for sharing this. Mostly our problem istiqama... we lack patient to stick to Dua till we see the changes. This sort of feedback reignite our motivation to continue with our Dua.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Deathstroke00:

Assalamu Alaikum, please can you please explain more on the uwaysis phenomenon
Walaikum Salam....sorry for late in replying pls kindly search online thus book " Imaginary Muslims" by Julian Baldick i think you wil get comprehensive details of uwaysis phenomenon there.

But in summary, it's sort relationship that exists between Murshid-muridi without physically meetings. Just like Uways wasn't able to see holy Prophet (saw) physically because of his care for his aged, blind mother but was able to "communicate" with the prophet telepathically. Thats why is some occasions the Prophet would say I feel the breath of my Lord coming from Yemen.

But later there have been lot of Sufi sheikhs been guided by previous Sufi sheikhs or Khidr or holy Prophet (saw) himself given them specific guidance for the spiritual upliftment. Mark you this is not for everyone o or Sharia things that people have to abide with. And also it doesn't mean going to grave of Sufi requesting they guide you NO.... such meetings is by shear mercy of Allah.

I think Ikupakuti said some about this. I will share it when I see it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
His website is almost complete in case anyone wishes to follow up.

https://saiftv.com

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
LadunaI:

Walaikum Salam....sorry for late in replying pls kindly search online thus book " Imaginary Muslims" by Julian Baldick i think you wil get comprehensive details of uwaysis phenomenon there.

But in summary, it's sort relationship that exists between Murshid-muridi without physically meetings. Just like Uways wasn't able to see holy Prophet (saw) physically because of his care for his aged, blind mother but was able to "communicate" with the prophet telepathically. Thats why is some occasions the Prophet would say I feel the breath of my Lord coming from Yemen.

But later there have been lot of Sufi sheikhs been guided by previous Sufi sheikhs or Khidr or holy Prophet (saw) himself given them specific guidance for the spiritual upliftment. Mark you this is not for everyone o or Sharia things that people have to abide with. And also it doesn't mean going to grave of Sufi requesting they guide you NO.... such meetings is by shear mercy of Allah.

I think Ikupakuti said some about this. I will share it when I see it.

Thank you very much for the reply, May Allah reward you for this sir, if you find it please share
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:36am On Oct 25, 2021
ikupakuti:
It think I should share this, some one might benefit from it. Lols I usually like it when sirri comes with anecdotes.

Culled from KUNASH of al-maktoom (rta).

SOME VIRTUES OF THE VERSE OF CONCERN

He said:-

I witnessed by virtue of spiritual insight some benefits of the verse of concern , some I got in this realm of mundane conciousness & others in celestial realms, so I‘ve decided to relay 50 of them thereof, for a liberary would not suffice if I‘m to divulge all I‘ve got on this glorious verse.

1- I saw a man walking through the market along with other men & I saw 14 angels with him, so I asked one of the angels why were they with him ? He told me that man recites the verse of concern daily, morning & evening, so God delegated us to sheild him & guide him.

So, I approached this man & saluted him & he responded. I said “my master, I‘ll like to meet you“ he said “fine“.

I said “if you may, I‘ll like you to come with me to my dwelling or I go with you to yours“. Then he said he‘ll like me to come with him to his. So we went, he was so happy having me arround, he brought me some food, I said to him “I wont touch your food until you promise to be honest with me“. He said by God I shall be honest with you. Then I said to him “do you have with you a litany from the glorious Quran?“ he replied in the affirmative. So, I asked him what is it ? He said he does recite the verse of concern daily, morning & evening exactly as the angel told you. I said “you did well but dont be careless with it“. He said to me “its the source of my wealth, so why would I be careless with it when I found the favour of God through its blessings ?“ I said to him, pray tell me what you got about it.

He said to me that, when he started reciting it, @ the turn of the year all his wealth disappeared & he remained a poor man. So, he complained to someone about his miserable state, the fellow asked him what he thought the cause was ? ....to be cont‘d
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:42am On Oct 25, 2021
ikupakuti:

shocked late 50s lohun lohun! Kuti wey dem born yesterday ? grin abeg no fast-foward my life o
grin grin grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.