Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214653 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2021

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Part 2

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
You people are still seeing fairy beings? wink
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Salam Alaikum,

I think that this is an interesting video.
My interest really got piqued at the time stamps 13:33 to 16:05.

The Shaikh talks about the Jinn bloodline of the Queen of Shiba as well as that of Imam Zain Al Abidin.
I would especially like Al Bakir and Emeka Raj to speak on this as well as anyone else who may be very conversant with what the Shaikh said.

I know that Ikupakuti - in pages back - made mention of the fact that the Queen was indeed half Jinn...

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEa8LldNjvQ
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2022
I have come to see how the hunger and quest for knowledge - though in the line of materialism - by most of the west has made them delve into the world of the supernatural or spiritual by sheer curiosity and ambition.
They have come out of this ocean with all sorts of goodies and renamed/rebranded them with either scientific names or names that are adaptable/agreeable to the modern times.
With them, there doesn't seem to be any kind of intellectual shyness or knowledge gatekeeping to what can be learned and obtained.
They seem to be so steeped in the quest to seek and obtain; and to a very large extent, they have succeeded and are still succeeding.

Contrasting is the major mindset I see within the Islamic community not to exercise a high level of curiosity or employ deep and active thinking.
There seems to be so much secrecy and highly coded and metaphoric language around the spiritual/metaphysical/esoteric subjects that it becomes a fruitless exercise for the layman who wants to learn, to eventually give up in frustration.

This results in Muslims who are now hungry and ready to learn and because the West has a lot of what they have been looking for, they jump ship, absorb all that they are taught without vetting through the Quran, nor do they have a firm footing in Fiqh to discern such teachings as either in alignment or a departure from the path of Islam.

You have those who vehemently refuse to look into subjects because the Quran does not expressly call such subjects by a definite name, but then the same people sit with glazy, hypnotized eyes and rapt attention as the West or Non-Muslims - in the guise of experts - expound on and impart their "discovered knowledge" to them!
The same people defend their stance by saying that what they are learning is purely academic /scientific and without a hint of spirituality, lol! cheesy

I do not think that Allah will deny anyone the pleasure of KNOWING what it is that they seek, be it primarily stemmed from materialism or because it is a means to Know Him More.
Allah says:
"...then shall every soul be paid what it earned, and NONE SHALL BE DEALT WITH UNJUSTLY." - Q2:281

whatever efforts we make or put in shall be duly recompensed either in Duniya, Akhira, or both worlds.
No one will be denied what they seek because they are not of the Islamic faith...Allah is never partial.

There is a saying that:
"The hand which feeds your belly will eventually rule over you!"

Another saying goes thus:
"Your language can't be someone else's product and you are also the consumer" - Jaron Lanier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2022
movado19:

Salam Alaikum,

I think that this is an interesting video.
My interest really got piqued at the time stamps 13:33 to 16:05.

The Shaikh talks about the Jinn bloodline of the Queen of Shiba as well as that of Imam Zain Al Abidin.
I would especially like Al Bakir and Emeka Raj to speak on this as well as anyone else who may be very conversant with what the Shaikh said.

I know that Ikupakuti - in pages back - made mention of the fact that the Queen was indeed half Jinn...

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEa8LldNjvQ
Albaqir
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Empiree:
Albaqir

Thank you for the correction.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2022
movado19:
I have come to see how the hunger and quest for knowledge - though in the line of materialism - by most of the west has made them delve into the world of the supernatural or spiritual by sheer curiosity and ambition.
They have come out of this ocean with all sorts of goodies and renamed/rebranded them with either scientific names or names that are adaptable/agreeable to the modern times.
With them, there doesn't seem to be any kind of intellectual shyness or knowledge gatekeeping to what can be learned and obtained.
They seem to be so steeped in the quest to seek and obtain; and to a very large extent, they have succeeded and are still succeeding.

Contrasting is the major mindset I see within the Islamic community not to exercise a high level of curiosity or employ deep and active thinking.
There seems to be so much secrecy and highly coded and metaphoric language around the spiritual/metaphysical/esoteric subjects that it becomes a fruitless exercise for the layman who wants to learn, to eventually give up in frustration.

This results in Muslims who are now hungry and ready to learn and because the West has a lot of what they have been looking for, they jump ship, absorb all that they are taught without vetting through the Quran, nor do they have a firm footing in Fiqh to discern such teachings as either in alignment or a departure from the path of Islam.

You have those who vehemently refuse to look into subjects because the Quran does not expressly call such subjects by a definite name, but then the same people sit with glazy, hypnotized eyes and rapt attention as the West or Non-Muslims - in the guise of experts - expound on and impart their "discovered knowledge" to them!
The same people defend their stance by saying that what they are learning is purely academic /scientific and without a hint of spirituality, lol! cheesy

I do not think that Allah will deny anyone the pleasure of KNOWING what it is that they seek, be it primarily stemmed from materialism or because it is a means to Know Him More.
Allah says:
"...then shall every soul be paid what it earned, and NONE SHALL BE DEALT WITH UNJUSTLY." - Q2:281

whatever efforts we make or put in shall be duly recompensed either in Duniya, Akhira, or both worlds.
No one will be denied what they seek because they are not of the Islamic faith...Allah is never partial.

There is a saying that:
"The hand which feeds your belly will eventually rule over you!"

Another saying goes thus:
"Your language can't be someone else's product and you are also the consumer" - Jaron Lanier.

Can you mention the things mentioned in the Quran or the supernatural things that are rebranded into scientific names?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
movado19:

Salam Alaikum,

I decided to have my Uncle read your post to see his view on your matter and he laughed and said why now? Why did you stop?!
He said Allah already promised in surah Inshirah that verily, with every hardship comes ease. He repeated this twice in Q94:5-6.
According to him, he said Allah truly blessed you and that there is no blessing that is not surrounded by hardship and that those things which you see that make you scared are very, very normal.
He said in the world of Barzakh, one would even see more of such things never thought about and that your's is just a tip.
He said your tahajjud is your armor and the zikrs you were doing were your strength.
He said you need to continue your tahajjud and zikr and begin by stating your intention for Allah to give you strength not to be scared of anything you may encounter or see, to fortify your heart to be able to look past those things because according to him, there are like curtains, mere distractions from the main things awaiting you.
He said you should also constantly give sadaka no matter how small and give with your intention for fortification and strength from Allah not to be scared.
He said you should fast as often as you can as that gives spiritual strength too.
He said within a short while, you won't see such things as a big deal anymore and that when they occur, you would not lose your heart in fear or lose concentration in your zikrs.
He said you should incorporate Ya Mureed for heart strengthening/ will-power to undergo anything and not be scared, in addition to the ones I already started some days ago to overcome fear.
He said anyone who is undergoing unveiling would surely encounter such, so no need to worry yourself.
In a nutshell, resume your tahajjud and zikrs asap and always start with intention to be guided and protected by Allah on anything you see or encounter.
'I hope these would calm your heart and give you the strenght to resume InshaAllah.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
movado19:
@ Razram:

EDIT: I forgot to mention the other thing my Uncle said which was:

The zikrs you were engaged in were basically Jalali in nature, meaning they are "hot" and show Allah's tremendousity.
- Ya Allah
- Ya zhal Jalal wal Ikram

He said you will need to temper them down with Jamali zikrs, meaning "cool" and show Alla's beauty or soft nature, such as
- Ya Ghaffar
- Ya Ghaffur
- Astagfirullah
- Salawat Rasul (Allahumma Sali)

He said you can just choose astagfirullah and salawat Rasul and do them in abundace to cool off the effect of Ya Allah and Ya zhal jalal wal ikram.
Are you sure about this my sister? . From personal experience the effect of salawat when it get to certain stage if like jalalu. I nearly abandon it during my assiduous year. I have concluded on one night after my Tahajuud that I won't do salawat again because the effects was just down too tremendous.

It's just I am witnesses the transof

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
LadunaI:

Are you sure about this my sister? . From personal experience the effect of salawat when it get to certain stage if like jalalu. I nearly abandon it during my assiduous year. I have concluded on one night after my Tahajuud that I won't do salawat again because the effects was just down too tremendous.

It's just I am witnesses the transof

Salam Alaikum, Ladunal.

Subhanallah! This is actually my first time learning about this particular effect on anyone.
Even on me, its effect is cooling.

My curiosity is really piqued now smiley

The only thing that remotely resembles your experience would be what I read a while back about some people who get overstimulated when they take nerve-calming herbs and then get calmed when they take nerve stimulating herbs!

Very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
movado19:

Salam Alaikum, Ladunal.

Subhanallah! This is actually my first time learning about this particular effect on anyone.
Even on me, its effect is cooling.

My curiosity is really piqued now smiley

The only thing that remotely resembles your experience would be what I read a while back about some people who get overstimulated when they take nerve-calming herbs and then get calmed when they take nerve stimulating herbs!

Very interesting.
Lol, So perhaps, my config react oppositely to the norm grin. Actually, generally speaking, now and if then, sakinah that accompanying during and after salawat can't be quantified, the soothing effect dispelled all the worries immediately and sense of calmness pervades all the body and soul.

But the experience am talking about is attendance effect of this in term of purity this has brought upon the soul which manifested during "transitioning" of the soul momentarily in the course of falling asleep with awe inspiring experience that depict 'jalali" effect. Note this isn't dream, far from it, because consciousness and awareness is still there to know the dichotomy about physical state and where one is seemingly heading. Though always happened momentarily but extremely tremendous and stressful but after that a blazing and soothing lucid dreams or spiritual travels followed. I don't if you get my gist?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
LadunaI:

Lol, So perhaps, my config react oppositely to the norm grin.
cheesy
Allah creates as He wills without questioning or reckoning.

This is one of the areas of specialization of those Sheikhs the new generation want to belittle at all cost and spit at.
This is the reason why not every dua or zikr is ideal for everyone. Case in point: The brother who lamented that Ikupakuti gave him Yasin 19x and thus experience some things which he thought were negative. Ideally, he should have carried out several cleansing and fortification exercises before commencing because he may not be spiritually strong as such to withstand the effects; especially if he has not been practicing such in the past...if that were truly the case, then there is no how he would not have experienced one form of healing crisis or the other...

Actually, generally speaking, now and if then, sakinah that accompanying during and after salawat can't be quantified, the soothing effect dispelled all the worries immediately and sense of calmness pervades all the body and soul.
Na'am.

But the experience am talking about is attendance effect of this in term of purity this has brought upon the soul which manifested during "transitioning" of the soul momentarily in the course of falling asleep with awe inspiring experience that depict 'jalali" effect.
Subhanallah! Your config na real wa! cheesy

Note this isn't dream, far from it, because consciousness and awareness is still there to know the dichotomy about physical state and where one is seemingly heading.
Na'am.

Though always happened momentarily but extremely tremendous and stressful but after that a blazing and soothing lucid dreams or spiritual travels followed. I don't if you get my gist?
Let me be quiet...your name (Ladunal) truly, truly fits you smiley
May Allah continuously safeguard everything about you, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
""
[quote author=movado19 post=110725094][/quote]
Ameen. Thanks for your Dua.

May Allah continue to guide us all and bless us. Ameen
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
May Allah rest his soul

Allāhuma ighifir lahu warhamuh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTeSlIqgSw

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Wednesday

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2022

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Salam alaikum warahmatullahi..
It's been a while here.
What do you guys think, a sheik said there is no Miraj in tbe Quran that it's only Isra. And according to his own Tafsir Prophet Muhammad never went on a journey to heaven.He even said the surah was referring to Prophet Musa and not the Holy Prophet Muhammad.
Have you heard this before, what do you think?
Re: ...... by Alamkir: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
It's been a while here.
What do you guys think, a sheik said there is no Miraj in tbe Quran that it's only Isra. And according to his own Tafsir Prophet Muhammad never went on a journey to heaven.He even said the surah was referring to Prophet Musa and not the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

I will normaly disput this Coming from all this sheikh.. but Yes he may be right. I have searched spiritually and go back in time to look at that part of history. Nabiy (SAW) only did isra and it was through vision. The sheikh must have gotten the answer spiritually. Nabiy (SAW) never went to heaven. By the way Where is heaven? Let me not go further

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
It's been a while here.
walaikun Salaam,

Yes I heard too. Kind of caused controversy lately. He knows what he's saying but I am yet to agree with him but I won't denounce his position. Remember it is the same Isra wal miraj Hadith claimed he went to collect Salat?. But obviously this isn't true because Quran already told us that prophets and messangers before Nabi Muhammad SAW were already praying salat.

The idea that he went to collect Salat and went back and forth between Allah and Musa (as) to reduce Salat from 50 to 5 is just a way to add to his mujiza. What Qur'an says is God wanted to show him His Signs.

Well there is nothing wrong with doing more ijtihad. Sheikh Mubarak is doing his ijtihad.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
It's been a while here.
While people are entitled to their opinion, I believe there is preponderant statement in the hadith that extend the Isra mentioned in the Quran to Miraj same night. One such clearing historical evidence in favour of that, is utter disbelief by quraish of that time, that is unthinkable for someone to go Jurisalem and heaven on one night and back same night.

Also, another evidence that point to Miraj in the Quran is when Allah described the extent to which Holy Prophet (saw) got to HIS proximity using arrow- bow as example. While Holy Quran mentioned only must important parts of isra wa Miraj, it was hadith that plainly and extensively tell the story, connecting the dots. This is just as detailed prayers format were not explicitly stated in the Holy Quran but in the hadith and sunnah. So the argument will be like saying,since there is no in the Holy Quran that will should pray 2 rakat in fajr etc, then why should we praying that number of rakat in different solat. That would be baseless and myopic.

So for me there isn't any arguments here, May be some "sheikhs" just love debating for arguments sake. Is not everything we would be expecting Holy Quran spell out like ABC but the wisdom require such glorious book should be free from verbose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Alamkir: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
If anything, I have learnt that..... Whatever secrete knowledge you are privilege to get by the favor of Allah, keep it to yourself or a very close circle, especially if its not in the Quran so u dnt confuse Muslim faithful, there is a reason why Its not their in the first place. Allah didn't revealed them in the Quran, because not everyone can comprehend and so it can cause more confusion than we already have in islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Alamkir:

I will normaly disput this Coming from all this sheikh.. but Yes he may be right. I have searched spiritually and go back in time to look at that part of history. Nabiy (SAW) only did isra and it was through vision. The sheikh must have gotten the answer spiritually. Nabiy (SAW) never went to heaven. By the way Where is heaven? Let me not go further

Finally some one is saying it the way it is
God bless U

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alamkir: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Finally some one is saying it the way it is
God bless U

There's is so much we don't Knw about this dunya, so much our naked eyes cannot see, so much we need to learn. This dunya is filled with so much illusions, many of which Allah created as a test For us. But when u are spiritually gifted u can bypass this barriers and see the world for what it actually is, if not then when u die, ur eyes will be sharp to see everything. We like to believe Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Is like an angel, which is sweet but he is but a man whom Allah favor amongst mankind. One of those favor which is d most important is....... receiving the revelation of Quran. But there were pple Allah gifted spiritual powers more than him even during his time. But Like i said He is more favored among mankind. Even he say it a lot of times that he is but a man who cannot see what's behind him. there are many lies or misunderstanding...... Let me not talk too much
Re: ...... by Hkana: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
I get that it's okay to allow people express "unpopular" opinions but at the same time, people should measure what they say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Truly, knowledge evolves with time.

Some things we knew growing up might not be accurate after doing more research. It is not a crime nor is it against Islamic principles to have difference of opinion. Difference of opinion shouldn't lead to gbasgbos or war of words. We don't necessarily have to believe all the external stories outside of Quran hook line and sinker if they do not align with Quran. Whatever stories Quran narrates there is no doubt in them.

For instance,

1.we have long believed that Nabi Muhammad SAW was welcomed in Medina by Ansar with waka(Tala al Badru 'Alayna) but salafi/Alhusunnah Wajamah did their findings and concluded it is not true. It is optional if anyone believes it or not. There is no issue either way.

2. Growing up we also believed that Nabi Muhammad children died on Eld which was the reason behind 5-7 takbir ihram. Later research by our generation discovered this is not true. This was aired by Sheikh Habeeb murkaz Agege, Sheikh AbdulMalik Adebayo Babaloworo, Sheikh Mubarak etc

Similarly on the issue of isra wal miraj, if you look into the story very well and compared to Qur'an you get to see loopholes. Isra wal miraj as taught says that Nabi Muhammad (SAW) went to "collect" Salat or that Salat was commissioned from above. This story is not in harmony with Qur'an because Quran teaches that prophets and messangers before Nabi Muhammad had been praying salat (46:9) and there are several verses as well that instructed prophets and messangers before Nabi Muhammad to pray salat such as S19:55 etc So question is, what then Nabi Muhammad went to heaven for?. Obviously it could not have been Salat.

Next observation is, Nabi Muhammad went to heaven not to collect Salat but he was given "format" of salat that we have today. This also makes sense but there is issue here. Nabi Muhammad didn't need to go to heaven to be given format of salat. Once Allāh revealed ayat relating to Salat, everything relating to Salat was automatically downloaded in his system the same way he understood thousands of other verses without having to go to heaven to collect instructions or explanations for them.

I watched sheikh AbdulMalik Adebayo Babaloworo few weeks ago and he also fairly supported sheikh Mubarak's position. Although when I watched his lecture last year he said some Alfa are now denouncing Isra wal Miraj but he said he has no issues with them. That it is their opinion. This year sheikh was a little more detailed when he said, concerning Isra wal miraj that says Nabi Muhammad (SAW) went back and forth between Allah and Musa in order to reduce Salat from 50 to 5, Sheikh said, "so you turned Anobi Muhammad to errand boy, abi?". His statement here indicates the storyline is questionable. If I see the video I will post it. It is in Yoruba ofcourse.

But sheikh further said that many do not understand what hadith is saying right there. He emphasized that Salat was not reduced from 50 to 5. Salat was always 5 as ordained by Allāh before Nabi Muhammad came into physical human being. Sheikh implied that the scenario btw Nabi Muhammad and Nabi Musa (as) was spiritual realm etc. Our shia brother albaqir once delivered beautiful audio lecture he sent me on WhatsApp last year. His explanation makes sense. So it is clear that Nabi Muhammad did not go to heaven to commission Salat because Salat is not bidi'a (46:9). Very well then, what did Nabi Muhammad go there to do?. Quran says to show him "Our Signs" Sura Isra 1.

The story about Salat being reduced from 50 to 5 in Isra wal Miraj was rather fascinating mujiza(aponle fun Anobi Muhammad).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.