Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214540 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2018
LadunaI:

Thanks for this detail explanation.

So from your narration those ruhaniya comes from dhikr the Sheikh is engaging in. Is those dhikr General like lailallaha illalahu etc or there are special dhikr that draw them?

Did sheikh always see them or only hear their voice?
This is the video i was talking about. I watched the whole thing to be able to figure out the spot. This is what i was saying to Alhajiemeritus when he asked about ruhaniya. These beings are from us. We just need to activate them. So my sheikh's ruhaniya came from him.

Please this video from 40 mins to the end or watch the whole thing from the beginning. But point i am trying to make is from 40 mins. Listen to what he said right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-XdKUEnKCw&t=7s

Allah is not restricted to text.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Empiree:

Yes. And as we all know, shahada is foundation and a lot are therein. But there are also Allah's Names and Attributes that you don't mention in public due to beings that come out of them. Example of this can be found in sheik Malik Adebayo's lecture, when he locked himself inside for 7 days. But his friend who gave Him those Names made mistake in one araf. On the 3rd night, a being appeared to him in form of human to correct him and disappeared. Sheikh refused to finish the narration. He said let's just leave it here. As for my sheikh, he did similar. And similar thing appeared to him. He told me that they come out of Allah's Names that may be in 99 Names and also outside of that.

As for La ilaha ila Allahu, too much of that will bring Janna in front of you (vision like). This was briefly narrated by lanrexlan 4yrs ago. You know, people don't wanna say too much about things like this in public because some people's brain can't comprehend them. Let me look for sheikh Adebayo's lecture. Hopefully I will find it. I believe it is titled "Asayan Adua"

only hear his voice when they communicated. I asked him if it is possible he can see them if he requested? He said no. It is better not. Otherwise, you open your eyes in Qiyama (death). He said "a ki ri won" which indicates it is not healthy to see them. But he felt their presence all the time they came around. He said when the being appears first time, you should look down so you don't get scared. And he will greet you with "salaam alaikum" . Remain silent and just looking at you and disappears. But in human form with strange beautiful features perhaps.

Similarly there are people who do the same with names of jinn and they see the jinn and jinn place them on conditions. But with ruhaniya, no condition beyond they try to strengthen you. And do good to whoever do good to you. Awón agbalagba Alfa Sufi have the Names. They hardly leave the Names around. But ikupakuti dropped Ya Ayun Ya Qoyunm last year.

When I started few years ago, I started receiving knocks on my door 10 mins to fajr to wake me up everyday. This happened for up to 2-3 years. I started to get worried. Later I asked my Sheikh what that means?. He asked me what dua I make?. I simply recite Yasin with common Names amongst 99 Names of Allah he gave me. He said, okay you are about to have visitors. You getting there. When he said that, I stopped make dua and just salat. I was worried someone taking to me and I don't see him grin

So it is not all dhikr you do outside due to the "visitors" in charge of them

Lol...you need not to fret. In fact I even expect that you would have powerful one, based on the fact you stated before that Dad's own is greater than that of grandpa. So I expect perhaps you might have Or get one that is powerful than that of Dad.

Very interesting all this narration you're giving us. I think you made mentioned last year that ruhaniya did about certain courts case like that, can't remember vividly again.

Well thanks for all the info. I will watch those clips.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Hmm, I understand your point. Nonetheless we still have to make dua

After you might have taken into consideration what Prophet(saw) asked us to look for in a spouse; the one that is religious, then occupy yourself with salat istikarah.

Just continue doing it, if Allah will, you receive some confirmation in form of dream to that effect or caution not to do it. Above all, even without message in form dream, God will either make it happen if it good for you, or let it slip in some way, if that going to be harmful for you. Just TRUST that as long you're making that dua, Allah will never give you something that's is NOT best for you.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Empiree:
Nakali

4 Rakat. 2 salamot:

First Rakat recite sura iklas 50 times

Second Rakat recite sura iklas 50 times

Atahiya and Salam

Repeat the same process the second time. After you finish, sit down and recite sura iklas 50 times. Total of 250 sura iklas. Then, make sujud and ask Allah for all your needs (even though He knows). Finish with solati fatih
This is only for those who believe in Dua.

Ohh this PRAYER! The one am aware of is 10 Surat ikhlas in the first rakat, 20 in the second, 30 in the third and 40 in the fourth rakat, making a totally of 100 of Surat ikhlas, for like seven days consecutivEly. Insha Allah the matter is going to be resolved.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Are there specific times for the prayers?

Empiree and LadunaI

I remember when they used to announce such prayers at the end of Tarawih in Ramadhan. I didn't used to pay much attention then.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2018
LadunaI:

Ohh this PRAYER! The one am aware of is 10 Surat ikhlas in the first rakat, 20 in the second, 30 in the third and 40 in the fourth rakat, making a totally of 100 of Surat ikhlas, for like seven days consecutivEly. Insha Allah the matter is going to be resolved.
Actually they varied. I have other ones. Anyways, there is no use of them if they are not practicalized. I practice them to the best of my ability. This one was extracted from from the video above

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
LadunaI:

Lol...you need not to fret. In fact I even expect that you would have powerful one, based on the fact you stated before that Dad's own is greater than that of grandpa. So I expect perhaps you might have Or get one that is powerful than that of Dad.

Very interesting all this narration you're giving us. I think you made mentioned last year that ruhaniya did about certain courts case like that, can't remember vividly again.

Well thanks for all the info. I will watch those clips.
really not easy to come by. These glitters here and there dey take most of my time away. What happened was that we were not exposed to the knowledge of ruhaniyun early due to our age as ikupakuti rightly said. People from outside benefited more than us.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Hkana:

Emp.iree and Ladu.naI

I remember when they used to announce such prayers at the end of Tarawih in Ramadhan. I didn't used to pay much attention then.
you mean 4 Rakat salat I posted up there?.

Preferably, overnight is better.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Alright. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
May Allah Swt Strengthen Sheik Empiree, Laduna And Others For Their Lectures

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mentor Mhi (empiree} U Havnt Explain Ur 2012 Experience With Ruhaniyun
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
YUNGCONCEPT11:
Mentor Mhi (empiree} U Havnt Explain Ur 2012 Experience With Ruhaniyun
I'm not sure which one you talking about. Can you specify or quote me so I know what you are saying?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hkana:

Empiree and LadunaI

Preferably before going to sleep or during tahajud time like empiree said.

Let me quickly share this regarding that prayer. I got that prayer from my Dad without definite days to do it , after which I started doing it at my own time.

However, sometime around '07 I had something bothering me so much that I need to get it resolve, so I started making dua during my normal tahajud prayer for that thing sort out. After taking a nap after the qiyam lail before fajr, I had this dream somebody telling me to do that prayer for seven days consecutively.

I wasted no time, I did as prescribed and by the time I finished it, at least that problem was resolved say to like 80%. Then I started another round of seven days and I can tell you that everything was resolved completely by the time I finish the second one, alhamdulilah!

But all in all no dua is small even 2 rakat.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Empiree:
Actually they varied. I have other ones. Anyways, there is no use of them if they are not practicalized. I practice them to the best of my ability. This one was extracted from from the video above

Yes! They varied and the good part is istiqama, the ability to continue to do them till the result is achieved.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Empiree:
really not easy to come by. These glitters here and there dey take most of my time away. What happened was that we were not exposed to the knowledge of ruhaniyun early due to our age as ikupakuti rightly said. People from outside benefited more than us.

Actually those things are not ease. Sometime when read the toil of those AWLIYAHs in their struggle in the part of Allah, I begin to wonder if they are not human being lol. But with Allah's abundant BLESSINGs such GRACE is achievable with right intention. May Allah grant us the taofeeq

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
YUNGCONCEPT11:
May Allah Swt Strengthen Sheik Empiree, Laduna And Others For Their Lectures
Ameen! U are welcome bro.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
LadunaI:

Actually those things are not ease. Sometime when read the toil of those AWLIYAHs in their struggle in the part of Allah, I begin to wonder if they are not human being lol. But with Allah's abundant BLESSINGs such GRACE is achievable with right intention. May Allah grant us the taofeeq

Amin

LadunaI:

the good part is istiqama, the ability to continue to do them till the result is achieved.

this is hardest part.

LadunaI:
after which I started doing it at my own time.

After taking a nap after the qiyam lail before fajr, I had this dream somebody telling me to do that prayer for seven days consecutively.
unfortunately I am not blessed with dreams. But I'm blessed with people around me who dream about me from my teenage years and it usually come to pass 80% of the time. If they had bad ones, for some reason it always turn out great. I have noticed this especially since I was in ilorin. When I said "people around me" I meant family from same father. Only one time ever a friend dreamed about me 5 yrs ago and he told me. He said good and bad dreams. The good dream can to pass just less than 2 months later. The bad dream bypassed. I saw it but good dream overshadowed.

I wasted no time, I did as prescribed and by the time I finished it, at least that problem was resolved say to like 80%. Then I started another round of seven days and I can tell you that everything was resolved completely by the time I finish the second one, alhamdulilah!
you just like me. I don't waste time at time. You can't imagine how hard it is hard for some to make Dua needless to say offer Rakat. Some people just find it hard.

I truly appreciate our Awliya. No be small job they do at all. They struggled. They don't just pray in times of difficulties. They pray in times of ease too.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2018
LadunaI:

please watch this 11 minutes video. You may skip advert in the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckkMT5_hzcg

I'm getting sick of these people to be honest.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Empiree:
please watch this 11 minutes video. You may skip advert in

I'm getting sick of these people to be honest.

Don't be. The TRUTH is, this will continue till the end of time.

I was extremely perturbed with all these controversies in Islam during my uni days, wondering about so many ikhtilavs, and persistence arguments on some needless matters , but alhamdulilah I have rose above that now.

You see the only person that will be spared in this castigating crusade is only the Holy Prophet(saw), even the sahabas wouldn't be spared.

Tell me any notable scholars that these people hasn't find one problem or the other about their books. look at lofty scholarship of Imam Ghazali, Imam Ibn Taimaya, Ibn Qauyum et al, most of these earlier Imam have been criticized by their likes. I was shocked when when I heard one these "Puritans" condemning Ihya Ulum Din of Imam Ghazali on the premise that the entire book contained not more ten "authentic" hadiths, hence it cant be rely on. Also ibn Taimiya has also been castigatedabout some of saying in his book.

I was amazed when I read how these same people ridiculed Imam Al Nawawi as well, based on some ill conceived aqeeda . So the reality is they will continuing finding faults, and the best is to ignore them for good.

The only thing I think a Muslim should do is to be conversant with their Qur'an and read as much as possible the hadith and Sunnah themselves, and follow these to the letter. Nobody who has tasted the uniqueness of the blessings of DAROUD would wanted to abandon it, because of this cheap blackmail. No any salawat any Muslims will occupy himself with that he wouldn't receive the reward that come with it,but of course I believe, the BEST of them all would be the one recommended by holy Prophet.

Imam Shaafi (ra) coined his own salawat with all his lofty knowledge, does it means he doesnt know what he was doing? So the best is to leave those people to continue wallowing in their delusion.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
LadunaI:

Don't be. The TRUTH is, this will conton he till the end of time.

I was extremely perturbed with all these controversies in Islam during my uni days, wondering about so many ikhtilavs, and persistence arguments on some needless matters , but alhamdulilah I have rose above that now.

You see the only person that will be spared in this castigating crusade is only the Holy Prophet(saw), even the sahabas wouldn't be spared.

Tell me any notable scholars that these people hasn't find one problem or the other about their books. look at lofty scholarship of Imam Ghazali, Imam Ibn Taimaya, Ibn Qauyum et al, most of these earlier Imam have been criticized by their likes. I was shocked when when I heard one these "Puritans" condemning Ihya Ulum Din of Imam Ghazali on the premise that the entire book contained not more ten "authentic" hadiths, hence it cant be rely on. Also ibn Taimiya has also been castigatedabout some of saying in his book.

I was amazed when I read how these same people ridiculed Imam Al Nawawi as well, based on some ill conceived aqeeda . So the reality is they will continuing finding faults, and the best is to ignore them for good.

The only thing I think a Muslim should do is to be conversant with their Qur'an and read as much as possible the hadith and Sunnah themselves, and follow these to the letter. Nobody who has tasted the uniqueness of the blessings of DAROUD would wanted to abandon it, because of this cheap blackmail. No any salawat any Muslims will occupy himself with that he wouldn't receive the reward that come with it,but of course I believe, the BEST of them all would be the one recommended by holy Prophet.

Imam Shaafi (ra) coined his own salawat with all his lofty knowledge, does it means he doesnt know what he was doing? So the best is to leave those people to continue wallowing in their delusion.
Wooooord. This is WISDOM right here. Jazakallahu khairan

If Quran is not a Book of Dua, i wonder what it is. I am troubled by this statement of his. smh sad

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Empiree:
Wooooord. This is WISDOM right here. Jazakallahu khairan

If Quran is not a Book of Dua, i wonder what it is. I am troubled by this statement of his. smh sad

Waiyakum. The format might slightly different now, but the essence still remain the same. It has been reported that when Holy Prophet(saw) is troubled about any matter he performed wudu and started salat with much longer in Qira (also Qiyam Lail), whenever he reached an ayah pertain mercy, he would duplicate for DIVINE mercy, and at punitive inferenced ayah, he'd beg for protection. All these recitations is done for petitioning Allah, because there is know better speech to approach ALLAH but with His glorious Qur'an.

So, I don't see how having faith in shiffahu of Qur'an constitutes a problem again.

No doubt Qur'an remains the eternal guidance for us, and as well as book of du'a for solving our numerous problems both physical and spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
LadunaI:

You remember this Muslim man?. Let's see if you can guess his name right.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Empiree:
You remember this Muslim man?. Let's see if you can guess his name right.

I don't think I know him. Is he something Balogun?

Why is that there is insufficient materials on ruhaniya? I tried to make some little research about it after watching those videos, but what I find is very scanty. I wish I could get details about them.

I was trying to recollect most of the story of AWLIYAHs in Tashkirah awliyas to see if there something similar.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2018
LadunaI:

I don't think I know him. Is he something Balogun?
grin Honestly, i am seeing his picture first time. I only heard his voice on radio back then. grin He is

الشيخ عبد العزيز عجاجمبيفرفي

As-Sheikh AbdulAzeez Ajágbémókèfèrí grin

Why is that there is insufficient materials on ruhaniya? I tried to make some little research about it after watching those videos, but what I find is very scanty. I wish I could get details about them.

I was trying to recollect most of the story of AWLIYAHs in Tashkirah awliyas to see if there something similar.
The reason for insufficient materials on ruhaniya is because Quran only mentioned 3 major categories of beings: [u]Malaikat, Jinns and Humans[/quote]. Therefore, it is easy for fellow muslims who are not essentially adhkar to criticize or condemn it. Or simply say it is Jinn. To be honest, i dont necessarily blame them, but they need to humble a little. I started researching on them 4yrs ago and i found some materials. Also heard that Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani(ra) encountered them.

Another reason is, since evidence is not entirely clear from kitab and sunnah, it only makes sense for awliya to keep it to themselves, bcus they only strengthen awliya afterall, which means it is personal to them. That's why it is not publicly displayed. Sheikh Malik Adebayo said "what you learned internally remains internal and within your rank".

Unfortunately, there might be folks who are doing something else while attributing higher spiritual status to themselves but in fact, they only use Jinn especially for levitate, "karama". There are also extreme people on the other side who think that every extraordinary incident that happens to awliya is work of Jinn to the extent that if they hear a muslim predicts or says something out of their firasa, they always claim he is using jinn like they accused sheikh Adam (ra). So i wonder if in their mind, Allah can not do anything without jinn involvement?.

The reason i have made up my mind and believe that ruhaniyun are different from Jinn is bcus, Quran talks about "ruh" in different categories and that we can not fully understand "ruh". When I asked my sheikh if there is evidence for ruhaniya in the Quran, he cited surah Qadr ayah 4. Although some translations claim ruh in the ayah is Jibril(as) but sheikh Ahmed Alaye (ra) disagreed. He said "if you believe Jubril is what the ayah is referring to as "ruh", that's your believe not me". But one thing is clear, malaikat and ruh are mentioned in the ayah separately.

Another reason I believe ruhaniyun exist is bcus there exist in all Allah's Names and Attributes beings in charge of them if you invoke these Names. Remember that mufassir are only human beings. They only translated Quran but i have realized that Quran can never be translated. It can only be explained. Therefore, there was no way they could grasped everything.

Another excuse given by those who dont believe in existence of ruhaniya is that there was no precedence. That is, the aslaf. I said to them that, sahaba would not need that bcus the presence of nabi(saw) was more than enough for them. Even after nabi(saw) was gone, sahaba displayed magnificent element of firasa and kashf. Everything is not about Jinn. Those who sincerely involved with dhikr can tell the difference btw Jinn and ruhaniyun (ruhaniya).

Also, sheikh Yasir Qadr few years ago narrated a friend of his who is a raqi. He asked a jinn (a young jinn) if Allah created other beings besides Malaikat(as we know them), Jinns and humans because one of Allah's Names is He creates (al-Khāliq) which is also present continuous tense?. The Jinn replied "it is possible but i don't know. You should ask my senior". The raqi only exercised his crousity due to Allah's Name, "al-Khāliq".

We just need to move close to awon agbalagba sufi. They have Allah's Names beyond 99 Names we know. I didnt want to say this 4 years ago in Jinn Stories thread because some might say there are no other Names. But alhamdulillah, i found famous hadith and also heard of the same hadith in Jummah lecture that there are other Names. But these are just for the elites. What is in the kitab and sunnah are enough to live our lives to make it to jannah in sha Allah.

So, good sheikh would not come outside and talk recklessly about ruhaniyah or any phenomenon that average muslims don't comprehend. It is mukhuh to do so. My sheikh is like that too. He doesn't talk outside. And he never talked about this with me until 2012. You may need to get off online and look for awliya or those faithful alfa who are not lazy. There was a website i found 4 years ago. I don't remember where i saved it. It ranked them as follow:

Malaikat (like Jubril)

Ruhaniyun(light)

Jinn

This is exactly what my sheikh said. He said "awon ruhaniya lo wa laarin. Fúnfún lawón". So knowledge like this are not debated in public according to Sheikh Rabiu Adebayo

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Empiree

Do You know anything about Rijalu ghayb?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
LadunaI:
Empiree

interesting. . No to be honest. All I know is this is the position of khidr(as). He was not ummah of Sayyidina Musa(as). I think ikupakuti mentioned something about this before. Let's ask albaqir. He talked about something similar to this too.

I also believe sheikh Daud Alfa Nla and Sheikh Faruq Onikijipa talked about something like this. If I understood correctly, Rijalu ghayb is where qutub قطب abdal,عبد awtad أوتاد etc meet in spiritual realm?.

In that case you might need to watch a Yoruba movie tried to make sense of this spiritual realm where lateef adedimeji and Ibrahim Chatta played Sheikh and mureed. Sorry, I had to reference movie. It has sense of Islamic spirituality
Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Allah Alam...
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Empiree:
interesting. . No to be honest. All I know is this is the position of khidr(as). He was not ummah of Sayyidina Musa(as). I think ikupakuti mentioned something about this before. Let's ask albaqir. He talked about something similar to this too.

I also believe sheikh Daud Alfa Nla and Sheikh Faruq Onikijipa talked about something like this. If I understood correctly, Rijalu ghayb is where qutub قطب abdal,عبد awtad أوتاد etc meet in spiritual realm?.

In that case you might need to watch a Yoruba movie tried to make sense of this spiritual realm where lateef adedimeji and Ibrahim Chatta played Sheikh and mureed. Sorry, I had to reference movie. It has sense of Islamic spirituality

what's the movie title?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

what's the movie title?
Too me good 6 hours to find the movie. This is part 2. Search for party 1. It is 3 parts total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPlc0ganesc

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Empiree:
Too me good 6 hours to find the movie. This is part 2. Search for party 1. It is 3 parts total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPlc0ganesc
Thank you
Jazakalahu Khayran
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
LadunaI:
Empiree

I think ruhaniyah might be part of the rijahlu gayb.
some people say khidr is their leader.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
I think ruhaniyah might be part of the rijahlu gayb.
some people say khidr is their leader.
You bothers dont know what you have in nigeria. You still have real ulama for guidance in nigeria on islamic spirituality. You better make use of it and look for them. They don't speak or rarely speak outside. It is part of knowledge. Those shuyukh are dying now. You better go out there and sit down with them with pen or paper or recording device. Sheikh Ahmed Alaye (ra) is gone and many like him. They know this subject. They have tira on this subject. Some of these tira are pretty old and you need to copies asap.

And i hope ikupakuti resurface for his great contributions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.