Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Build Up To My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build Up To My Birthday (1642 Views)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Still On My Birthday Build Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Up To My Birthday by Airforce1(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2017
In few months time I will be celebrating my birthday ..
Woulda extended invitations to few nairalanders but for security reasons I won't.

But trust I will feed your eyes with how it went down in pictures and I so believe you all are gonna be here to view and post comments. .

Last time I celebrated birthday was 3years ago and the reason is because I was broke then.. But now baba God don dey reason my matter so I wanted to it special this time around.

Below are photos of recent self, and my many dreams in my 27 years existence.

God bless me plenty and Happy Birthday to Nairaland Sweetheart (Airforce1) In Advance.

Cc Pinkjacket

2 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by iamDaisy(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
You are 27 and you behave like this, i weep for your family, you should be castrated to save your generation from further shame iranu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by pinkjacket(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
I will forever be proud of you cuz of your honesty.
I will always cherish you and everything you stand for. you're a movement and their is no stopping you now till you attain greatness.
Happy Birthday in advance sunshine.

4 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by goryorhal(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
You are 27 and you behave like this, i weep for your family, you should be castrated to save your generation from further shame iranu.

Babe na fight cheesy grin
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by midehi2(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
try and be mature for once, you are no longer a kid; and moreover focus on your career first before seeking attention

6 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nogodye(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Airforce1 the attention seeker on NL...You new age shall be blessed with Grace.Happy Birthday in advance.
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by midehi2(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2017
pinkjacket:

I will always cherish you and everything you stand for.
you're a movement and their is no stopping you now till you attain greatness.

you are not helping him atall

2 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by naija1stpikin: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
pink jacket and b4uwas only appears wen dis boy posts a thread. who is deceiving who?

6 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nogodye(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
midehi2:
try and be mature for once, you are no longer a kid; and moreover focus on your career first before seeking attention

Pray for him to recieve sense directly from God...

2 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nogodye(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
midehi2:
you are not helping him atall

They both want popularity...

1 Like

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by kureshi007: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
pinkjacket:

shut up alternate!

10 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

Well it's your opinion and honestly I have no problem with it.

To me, Nairaland is like an Instagram, and you're just a follower.

So rant as you want
Your headache.

But if the ranting becomes as crazy and stupid like you look, I will be left with no choice than to toss your ass to the MOD.

2 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobleman18(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
This thing again

3 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by midehi2(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:

Pray for him to recieve sense directly from God...
i never pray finish for mysef, na him i wan pray for, he gat his own mouth undecided
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Keaton(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
naija1stpikin:
pink jacket and b4uwas only appears wen dis boy posts a thread. who is deceiving who?
Both accts belong to him.

4 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
See ur life...puppy wey u buy last year don blow leave you.u still no wan get sense.mumu
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by sEGXY2(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hbd in advance bro, buh it would be cool if you bless your fan base with a new jam
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nogodye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
midehi2:

i never pray finish for mysef, na him i wan pray for, he gat his own mouth undecided

grin
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by firstking01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
pinkjacket:

Tfu, heap of garbage.
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by naija1stpikin: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

coming from nairaland whoreee who fights other ladies on every thread because of man. Hypocrites everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by naija1stpikin: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Keaton:

Both accts belong to him.
it is glaring enough for all to see

1 Like

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by SweetieConstie(f): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:

naija1stpikin:

coming from nairaland whoreee who fights other ladies on every thread because of man. Hypocrites everywhere

The thing tire me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobleman18(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki pot calling kettle black. Yours is a little different but we saw vividly how you fought online for a guy you've never met before. You fought even ladies who mentioned his sobriquet. And sent him a voice note "to know how he's doing" cheesycheesy Those who live in glass house do not throw stonescheesy

cool

6 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
The last time you mentioned your age you said you were 28 and going by that you'll be 29 on your next birthday.

Why did you reduce your age again?, you forgot i guess!.

Happy Birthday in advance!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
so daahs d pinkjacket...the airforce guy fine pass her...im not calling anyone ugly o

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by iamDaisy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
naija1stpikin:

angry
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
The last time you mentioned your age you said you were 28 and going by that you'll be 29 on your next birthday.

Why did you reduce your age again?, you forgot i guess!.

Happy Birthday in advance!.

This is the last time I will ever reply you because everytime you jump on my thread, you got no cool thing to say but hate
and I also notice you're in the habit of twisting my words to make me look like a bad guy.

For the records, I have never ever claimed to be 28.
I only said I will be 28 sometime this year.

I want to act cool with you today.
Please don't try this next time.

4 Likes

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by iamDaisy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nobleman18:
Kikikiki pot calling kettle black. Yours is a little different but we saw vividly how you fought online for a guy you've never met before. You fought even ladies who mentioned his sobriquet. And sent him a voice note "to know how he's doing" cheesycheesy Those who live in glass house do not throw stonescheesy

cool
stalk much angry
Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobleman18(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
stalk much angry
The internet never forgets cool

1 Like

Re: Build Up To My Birthday by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Airforce1:

This is the last time I will ever reply you because everytime you jump on my thread, you got no cool thing to say but hate
and I also notice you're in the habit of twisting my words to make me look like a bad guy.

For the records, I have never ever claimed to be 28.
I only said I will be 28 sometime this year.

I want to act cool with you today.
Please don't try this next time.
For the records, have commented on your thread twice cos i find some absurd, on both comments your words were not twisted...i am not hating on you.

Happy Birthday in advance once again!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Avoid Walking Up To Guys They Like / A Nairalander Meets The President In London And Also Gets Hot Tw....(pics). / Why Does This Guy Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.