Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin (4028 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jmoore(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
You just did.

I implore my future hubby to bleep as much as he could, once i meet him he must be faithful...virgins are a No! No!!.

Your future hubby will fu** Ada, Aisha, Ekaette and hundreds of girls, and he will suddenly become faithful when you meet him?

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Longman6:

Would i be wrong if i reach a set of conclusion that sexual experience is your most preferred caterial in spouse selection and you don't mind the damages he has left in the wake before you got your desires(considering the shared opinion that Men are evil for breaking girls heart after series of sexual encounters)
You'll be totally wrong to come to that conclusion. Something must be able to attract me to a guy. Character: primary, level of education: primary, then job and how he carries himself follows.

Sexual prowess would of course come later, but like i said " i can't deal with a virgin". Don't make it seem difficult to comprehend, i know you do understand my point of view. grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:

grin grin grin
Your future hubby will fu** Ada, Aisha, Ekaette and hundreds of girls, and he will suddenly become faithful when you meet him?
grin grin grin
Yes!, there are men who wouldn't play games when married.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Those ladies in the Op dey vex o grin grin grin

For me sha I'll prefer if he is a virgin though not really compulsory. A man that has such self-control and discipline in this age will most likely be faithful when he eventually gets married and at least there will be no Amaka or Imagbong that did it better, I'll be his first,only and best, mehn that'll be amazing. we'll both teach ourselves but this doesn't mean I doubt my sexual prowess though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jmoore(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Yes!, there are men who wouldn't play games when married.
Keep dreaming. If he doesn't have self control when he was single, he will never be faithful when married. Only 2% can escape that.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jmoore(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
elantraceey:

For me sha I'll prefer if he is a virgin though not really compulsory. A man that has such self-control and discipline in this age will most likely be faithful when he eventually gets married and at least there will be no Amaka or Imagbong that did it better, I'll be his first,only and best, mehn that'll be amazing. we'll both teach ourselves but this doesn't mean I doubt my sexual prowess though.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

[clears throat]
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
elantraceey:

You really think it'll be that easy? what if you don't get to satisfy him as some of those girls did and he ends up getting tempted or running back to them?

Marriage isn't just about sex and it shouldn't be based on it.
I never said it's all about sex, some of you keep quoting me out of context.

Inasmuch as marriage isn't about sex, sex remains an integral part of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:

Keep dreaming. If he doesn't have self control when he was single, he will never be faithful when married. Only 2% can escape that.
What are we talking about?.

Virgin males and non-virgin males.

Not having self control is a different ball game entirely.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
[clears throat]

hahahahaha grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
elantraceey:

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
I never said it's all about sex, some of you keep quoting me out of context.

Inasmuch as marriage isn't about sex, sex remains an integral part of marriage.

Yes you are right but this Man that seem all sexually active today might just become inactive tomorrow then what will you do?

Well everyone with their own choice though, the one that is very good today was once a virgin.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Longman6(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
You'll be totally wrong to come to that conclusion. Something must be able to attract me to a guy. Character: primary, level of education: primary, then job and how he carries himself follows.

Sexual prowess would of course come later, but like i said " i can't deal with a virgin". Don't make it seem difficult to comprehend, i know you do understand my point of view. grin

I like the aforementioned qualities but your thoughts conform with social media stereotypes, am certain that in years to come your values would change and sex would no longer hold an important place in your value sets, remember the times you once thought your first boyfriend was going to be your husband and the moments you believed that you cant love any other guy like the ones you were dating then, only to find yourself in love like you did in the former... you are in that stage now with your thinking on sexual experience.. Ya sex is good even the stimulation that comes with cocaine cant march it
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Longman6:

I like the aforementioned qualities but your thoughts conform with social media stereotypes, am certain that in years to come your values would change and sex would no longer hold an important place in your value sets, remember the times you once thought your first boyfriend was going to be your husband and the moments you believed that you cant love any other guy like the ones you were dating then, only to find yourself in love like you did in the former... you are in that stage now with your thinking on sexual experience.. Ya sex is good even the stimulation that comes with cocaine cant march it
Lets wait until my values change sir!.
elantraceey:

Yes you are right but this man that seem all sexually active today might just become inactive tomorrow then what will you do?

Well everyone with their own choice though, the one that is very good today was once a virgin.
That is inevitable. Don't ask me what i would do cos i suppose we'll both age gracefully.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Longman6(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lets wait until my values change sir!. That is inevitable. Don't ask me what i would do cos i suppose we'll both age gracefully.
Kind regards
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:

see Benita u cant tell if a man is virgin or not.what of if the guy satisfied u on ur first encounter with and he has all the qualities u want and u later found out he was a virgin.will u dump him? when i did it the first time and i told her she was my first she disbelieved me.so dats hw it is.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by FTBOY: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
lord knows i'm a virgin at heart. smiley
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

see Benita u cant tell if a man is virgin or not.what of if the guy satisfied u on ur first encounter with and he has all the qualities u want and u later found out he was a virgin.will u dump him? when i did it the first time and i told her she was my first she disbelieved me.so dats hw it is.
What does a virgin know?. grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
What does a virgin know?. grin
dont underestimate a virgin.virgin is just a word oo.just learnin a little trick here and there can make him a pro...except if d guy dull grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmmmm

she is right
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Firstly, you can't equate a guy grounded in the bedroom with a promiscuous one. There are guys who venture into relationships but won't cheat on their gfs for any reason...they date when they have a reason to, which is inspired by love.

Secondly, the number of women he has slept with is inconsequential and doesn't count to me, provided he has a moral compass not to cheat on me, then i'm cool.

Benny, are you serious right now?
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jakandeola(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
oilyqueen:
hmmmm

she is right
I cant help myself dat I luv sex a lot
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by queenbetsy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
how will I marry a virgin guy? so, I should be taking him tutorials abi? when do u want to enjoy the marriage self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even A ‘toothpick’ Can Unleash Rapid Fire In Bed / Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.