Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. (4032 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Me and Chioma started tooking about marriage in November 2020 on WhatsApp. Her friend matched us . Though it's a long distance relationship..... Just last month I had accident with my car. It was a fatal accident. I sold the car scrab and bought another one. The car damaged beyond repair. I told her to borrow me 20k or 10k to sort myself... She agreed to borrow me 10k but she didn't send the money. She later snubbed me.
I even told her I pay her in two weeks time unfailingly.
Her birthday was on 4th of this month. So I snubbed her and didn't post her pictures or wish her a happy birthday.
She has been very upset with me.
Chioma is a business woman and model .. She claims she pays a house rent of #1.3million in Maitama Abuja. One bedroom flat. She is claiming it's her 24th birthday.
She also claimed she graduated from University at the age of 19.
Though she invited me to her birthday in Maitama Abuja. But me I no go o.

Was I right snubbing her in her birthday?
Shebi I did the right thing ?

Lastly Chioma has high taste.
She likes doing everything big ..

She once told me she can't live with tenants.
That she just wants to live in a bungalow with me her future husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by chatinent: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Summary In King James Version:

An accident art yonder, cometh from unawareness and devoured me, not completely, but thine Grace. I, stoodth and approached the motor car and resold it, but mine angel, my better half refusedth to oblige to accept to give out, to borrow me some petty wages. O, death, why! On her birthday, I refusedth to be an attendant and I seek, of thou, what art you advise to giveth me?

By the way, tooking baa? Cow will jam you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Didinrin

The whole story is like primary two prep story book as I was reading it....cheesy

Baba rest

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Cerebellum: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tooking kee you there bro OP

For typing mumu mumu nonsense

I see you marrying chioma after big baba have knack her tire
I see you selling your properties to cater for her needs

I see you living in a room face me slap you
Finally, I see chioma disappointing and leaving you

This I have seen to mumu OP

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
You dealing with a hoe!
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Godada(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Everybody dey catch for Nairaland.

Seun, you see your life?
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by OkuFaba(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
She belongs to the streets bruh...

She will finish you..
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Authoreety: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy pas the ball here... This field nor too wide o.. grin
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Authoreety: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy pas the ball here...for my chest..... This field nor too wide o.. grin
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
You dealing with a hoe!

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by arthurwillia(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
And this thing you have with Chioma is a relationship right?
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
Tooking kee you there bro OP

For typing mumu mumu nonsense

I see you marrying chioma after big baba have knack her tire
I see you selling your properties to cater for her needs

I see you living in a room face me slap you
Finally, I see chioma disappointing and leaving you

This I have seen to mumu OP

God forbid bad thing. I no marry again.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
And this thing you have with Chioma is a relationship right?

Yap Bro... It's a relationship o.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by BigDan69: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks bro. I appreciate.

You're welcome. Y'all should stop loving with your heart only. Your brain should do the work more.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by earthsync(f): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
And you wanted to marry her? The kind of relationship you just described doesn't look like one where the two of you have ever discussed about marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
earthsync:
And you wanted to marry her? The kind of relationship you just described doesn't look like one where the two of you have ever discussed about marriage.
We both discussed about marriage o.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Michelle55: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's not a relationship but a situationship, any lady that sees her future with you would always be willing to help you out financially provided she has it.

It's best you both go your separate ways.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Authoreety:
Guy pas the ball here... This field nor too wide o.. grin

Lols

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:
That's not a relationship but a situationship, any lady that sees her future with you would always be willing to help you out financially provided she has it.

Wow thank you very much. I really appreciate this advice.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by earthsync(f): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
mascot345:

Naim she dey act like that? naim una dey act like teenagers? embarassed
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:

mascot345:

It doesn't matter a bit, by the way what attracted you to her, what values informs your decision about asking a lady out?

I feel the complete picture of your story is still missing, no reasonable lady should do this, however in a case where all you said is what it is, then the above advise by Michelle simply speaks to reality and you should evaluate yourself, not the your lady, bkos for you to make this kind of decision and allow it linger to this point speaks a lot.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by flokii: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
@OP Don't worry.. her sugar daddies will attend you guys wedding, spray you money and even dash you cash and other gift items.
But Chioma sef dey stingy, what is 10k that she can't send to her future husband.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by slimman007: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
mascot345:
Me and Chioma started tooking about marriage in November 2020 on WhatsApp. Her friend matched us . Though it's a long distance relationship..... Just last month I had accident with my car. It was a fatal accident. I sold the car scrab and bought another one. The car damaged beyond repair. I told her to borrow me 20k or 10k to sort myself... She agreed to borrow me 10k but she didn't send the money. She later snubbed me.
Her birthday was on 4th of this month. So I snubbed her and didn't post her pictures or wish her a happy birthday.
Chioma is a business woman and model .. She claims she pays a house rent of #1.3million in Maitama Abuja. One bedroom flat. She is claiming it's her 24th birthday.

Mr man you better run for your dear life before chioma destroys your life.For your information chioma is high class olosho who's bills are foot by Abuja sugar daddies..I stay in Abuja so I know what I am talking about,come to Wuse 2,Gwarinpa,Asokoro,Maitama,Guzape and see how these girls live their life.Most of them don't work but you will see them driving jeep and living expensive lifestyle... Ask yourself this question is Chioma the kind of woman you desire as wife...l rest my case
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:
You have spoken well and are 100% correct
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimman007:

Mr man you better run for your dear life before chioma destroys your life.For your information chioma is high class olosho who's bills are foot by Abuja sugar daddies..I stay in Abuja so I know what I am talking about,come to Wuse 2,Gwarinpa,Asokoro,Maitama,Guzape and see how these girls live their life.Most of them don't work but you will see them driving jeep and living expensive lifestyle... Ask yourself this question is Chioma the kind of woman you desire as wife...l rest my case

U are speaking the truth o... The babe na high class o. Always showing posh areas in her status. Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate.
I suspect she is high class olosho....
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Moz22: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
mascot345:

the first line got me uninterested.. next pls
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimman007:

Yap the babe lives expensive life style.
Even I earn high too. I am an Engineer in Telecom. Her post dey intimidate me self.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by Cholls(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
My brother before you leave her make sure you use her Abuja connections to get contracts

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by gregyboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
chatinent:
Summary In King James Version:

An accident art yonder, cometh from unawareness and devoured me, not completely, but thine Grace. I, stoodth and approached the motor car and resold it, but mine angel, my better half refusedth to oblige to accept to give out, to borrow me some petty wages. O, death, why! On her birthday, I refusedth to be an attendant and I seek, of thou, what art you advise to giveth me?

By the way, tooking baa? Cow will jam you.

U didn't even overreact bro!

Call her tell her say ogun kee her papa!!!

Call her say chioma na ogun go kee your mama!! angry
Even at that you're not still overreacting with this petty curse

Na when ogun truly kee her papa and mana then that will be overreacting
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by mascot345: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

It doesn't matter a bit, by the way what attracted you to her, what values informs your decision about asking a lady out?

I feel the complete picture of your story is still missing, no reasonable lady should do this, however in a case where all you said is what it is, then the above advise by Michelle simply speaks to reality and you should evaluate yourself, not the your lady, bkos for you to make this kind of decision and allow it linger to this point speaks a lot.

She is hard working o. She is a business woman and a model too.

She knows how to cook very well.

She is food vendor too. In a big way.

But suspect she is into runs too.
I am not sure about that.
Re: My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry. by phazotron(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2021
mascot345:

Someone that has the means and isn't ready to partner with you.

Is that one a wife? Give yourself sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You / Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.