Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. (1125 Views)

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by chosen04(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lady kidnaps baby to deceive lover

Written by Usman A. Bello & Foluke Ojumu

A middle- aged woman, Ngozi Eze-Azubuike, who kidnapped a baby boy to deceive her boyfriend, was yesterday sentenced to one year in prison without fine option.
Prosecutor John Odey told an Abuja magistrate that Ngozi kidnapped nine months old Chukwudi Nwiyiynyi from his parent’s house opposite Karimo Police Station on October 9, 2009 and ran to an unknown destination.

Odey further told the court that the accused disappeared with the baby for a period of two months before she was apprehended in Lagos with the baby.

When the charge was read to the accused, she pleaded guilty and begged the court to tamper justice with mercy.

“I kidnapped the baby and took him to my boyfriend’s house in Lagos in order to deceive him that the baby is a product of our relationship, as I was pregnant when he left me,” she stated.

She said her boyfriend was plead with the news and called a crowd to celebrant the child’s naming ceremony, where the baby was named Tochukwu.

According to her, the police spoilt the fun by arresting her two weeks after celebrating the home coming of the child.

The accused begged the court to forgive and have pity on her.

After the confession, the prosecutor urged the court to try the accused summarily under Section 157 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CPC), adding that the offence is punishable under Section 273 of the Penal Code Law.

Chief Magistrate O.O Oyewumi sentenced her to one year imprisonment without fine option.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10729:lady-kidnaps-baby-to- deceive-lover&catid=19:city-news&Itemid=26
Re: Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by jona2: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
chosen04:

Lady kidnaps baby to deceive lover

Written by Usman A. Bello & Foluke Ojumu

A middle- aged woman, Ngozi Eze-Azubuike, who kidnapped a baby boy to deceive her boyfriend, was yesterday sentenced to one year in prison without fine option.
Prosecutor John Odey told an Abuja magistrate that Ngozi kidnapped nine months old Chukwudi Nwiyiynyi from his parent’s house opposite Karimo Police Station on October 9, 2009 and ran to an unknown destination.

Odey further told the court that the accused disappeared with the baby for a period of two months before she was apprehended in Lagos with the baby.

When the charge was read to the accused, she pleaded guilty and begged the court to tamper justice with mercy.

“I kidnapped the baby and took him to my boyfriend’s house in Lagos in order to deceive him that the baby is a product of our relationship, as I was pregnant when he left me,” she stated.

She said her boyfriend was plead with the news and called a crowd to celebrant the child’s naming ceremony, where the baby was named Tochukwu.

According to her, the police spoilt the fun by arresting her two weeks after celebrating the home coming of the child.

The accused begged the court to forgive and have pity on her.

After the confession, the prosecutor urged the court to try the accused summarily under Section 157 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CPC), adding that the offence is punishable under Section 273 of the Penal Code Law.

Chief Magistrate O.O Oyewumi sentenced her to one year imprisonment without fine option.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10729:lady-kidnaps-baby-to- deceive-lover&catid=19:city-news&Itemid=26

Re: Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
Topic changed
" IGBO GIRL KIDNAPPED 9 MONTHS OLD BABY"
Re: Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by jona2: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Topic changed
" IGBO GIRL KIDNAPPED 9 MONTHS OLD BABY"

grin grin cool
Re: Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by kosovo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Moved From Politics
Re: Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. by AniLee(f): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
may justice always prevail tongue

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love Or In Lust Wit Dis Girl? / Is It Me Or Her? / I Need To Get A Real Relationship Going: Need Ideas Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.