Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" (7420 Views)

The Perfect Man Versus The Ideal Man / The Kind Of Perfect Man Women Pray For / Who Would You Like Rochas To Mould For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by bukatyne(f): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2017
@Amarabae,

Amaratrouble brought me here....

Interesting thread you've got here.

I absolutely believe we mould our spouses to our taste especially when you 'catch' them young. cheesy

Lovely face too
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2017
bukatyne:
@Amarabae,

Amaratrouble brought me here....

Interesting thread you've got here.

I absolutely believe we mould our spouses to our taste especially when you 'catch' them young. cheesy

Lovely face too
thank sis,
forget those who were ctiticising the post, women can mould and influence a man into a confident successful guy.
you are his closest advicer, criticiser, morale booster, scolder, project supivisor, etc
your contribution in his life is very vital.
have a sweet week dear.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by rapcy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
thank sis,
forget those who were ctiticising the post, women can mould and influence a man into a confident successful guy.
you are his closest advicer, criticiser, morale booster, scolder, project supivisor, etc
have a sweet week dear.

BRAVO
I can't believe ladies like Amarabae exist. Honestly, you are on point. Real men know what you wrote here are nothing but the truth. Any real man that knows what he wants will never argue what you wrote. People criticising your writeup knows little or nothing about supporting and keeping a man. Don't let them discourage you.
I won't mind if you can guest write for my blog anytime you're free wink
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
rapcy:

BRAVO
I can't believe ladies like Amarabae exist. Honestly, you are on point. Real men know what you wrote here are nothing but the truth. Any real man that knows what he wants will never argue what you wrote. People criticising your writeup knows little or nothing about supporting and keeping a man. Don't let them discourage you.
I won't mind if you can guest write for my blog anytime you're free wink
that will be cool. Also u re free to post my threads on ur blog.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jakandeola(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Mould him,then another woman will have him and mould him all over again,then the circle continues,until he enters marriage with another woman who starts the process of moulding all over again grin

is not only mould,my man better come as a complete package undecided
my mother trained me,his own mother should do her part

I'm a complete package though grin
use ur sence
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jakandeola(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
I neva hate u I like u as a person I enjoy dis blog, but dat u hate our tribe
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva hate u I like u as a person I enjoy dis blog, but dat u hate our tribe
hate? which tribe
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jakandeola(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
hate? which tribe
u want to deny dat u hate yoruba
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
hate? See me see wahala. how and where? Are u ok?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jakandeola(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
hate? See me see wahala. how and where? Are u ok?
uv start ur wahala am not in d mood. kip actin up
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
uv start ur wahala am not in d mood. kip actin up
back up ur accusation with fact. Mr accuser.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by SucreB: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Its not off topic Lady,tell me how many men have you moulded in your life?
Or is your current boyfriend the only boyfriend you ever had? or Even an average Nigerian lady.
After all the moulding and you guys breakup,won't another woman inherit the moulded specimen and still start her own moulding?

is nor only moulding grin

i love this, let them be deceiving themselves there. keep moulding this modern men of this 21st century. they will show you that they are "man enough".

the truth is whoever wants you as their "choice" will take you in. not until you sacrifice all your entire life moulding him that he will say you are the best......it doesn't always work that way.

just pray to God to give you your "own" man. shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jakandeola(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
back up ur accusation with fact. Mr accuser.
pls wateva u do or say neva involve Yoruba or our pple in ur gutter talk respect is resilproca cos I dont how Yoruba mata affect u
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by rapcy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Dope! I'll PM you now. Thank you!
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by emmykk(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
How to Mould the Perfect Woman will be my topic next time.
i like you
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by kriss27(m): 3:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Mould him,then another woman will have him and mould him all over again,then the circle continues,until he enters marriage with another woman who starts the process of moulding all over again grin

You sounds like a gold digger.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by kriss27(m): 3:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Its not off topic Lady,tell me how many men have you moulded in your life?
Or is your current boyfriend the only boyfriend you ever had? or Even an average Nigerian lady.
After all the moulding and you guys breakup,won't another woman inherit the moulded specimen and still start her own moulding?

is nor only moulding grin
You sounds like a gold digger

1 Like

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Berbierklaus:
is nor only moulding grin[/font][/i]

is casting....hahahaha
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Good day friends, This is my first topic on this wonderful forum.
I love maturity and will love matured comments.
Lets go.
- "Nothing like a perfect Man"- 70% of ladies have this convinction firmly,
Are you suprised?many ladies have experienced nightmares in the hand of a man they perceived as Perfect.
The raw truth is that "THERE IS NO ALREADY MADE PERFECT MAN" but rather you can mould an imperfect guy into perfection.
Sometimes, we ladies underrate the high amount of influentiality we have on Menfolk.
YES, A woman can control a man, this topic will look at 5 Ways at how a woman can harness such a controlling ability to mould a PERFECT MAN.
1. MANAGE HIS WEAKNESS:- is he a stammerer?a disabled?timid?poor in dressing?extreme introvert?etc .
Sweetheart,manage it! Don't feed on it,rather with love, it can be handled and corrected.. Stop putting him on the spotlight all the time.

2. BE PART OF HIS VISION: You have to cheer him up, and play a role in any legitimate visionary project that he is handling.
He will appreciate it.

3. BUILD UP HIS CONFIDENCE:- He embark on a project and fail, build him up with encouraging ideas.
The confidence level should not be low while you are there.
Be his psychologist and councillor.

4. SCOLD HIM:- This is very important, a perfect man is a responsible man.
If he fails to live up to his responsibilities on anything, confront it.
Don't look the other way, let him know where he failed and how to correct himself. Scold him. Do it.

5. INSTILL A FINANCIAL SAVING LIFESTYLE IN HIM :- Don't be the party type all the time, maybe he earns below 100k a month,yet you are expecting him to be spending up to 250k on you monthly.
It sucks. Do you dream of buying a new house or business empire with him?
Then instill in him how to save up.
Love you all.
it'll be really awesome if all ladies would read,understand and apply this steps.too bad they'll just read it and push it one side.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You're funny dear... But remember God created Eve to be a help mate to Adam. #Enjoy your youth. Stay positive
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
thank sis,
have a sweet week dear.

I'm deeply touched by your positive vibe & cheerfulness. I believe you intrinsically. #Would love to interact with you please?... You have an astounding energy!!!
I joined the forum to discuss on jobs/ICAN...Both have passed, thanks to God. Have a blessed day. Kenneth
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
kriss27:
You sounds like a gold digger
Yes I'm a gold digger grin
And I'm in my house come and beat me tongue
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by AndyCole16(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Ours will be inter tribal marriage ......can you? grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That is why I said unless he never had a mother to mould him or he is simply a dunce.
Every reasonable man knows that cheating on his wife is disastrous and any good mother knows to teach her son not to be a cheat.
And no,I won't scold a grown ass man from cheating,can't come and give my self hypertension on issues like cheating.

I still insist that moulding is for dunces,men who don't have a mind of their own,men who can't come with ideas that can better their lives, such men should not expect ME to do that for them,I will surely support an intelligent man.

Sister please meet intelligent men,you won't have to mould nothing grin
Because after you mould,another woman might still take over the moulding, to which end? Are they that daft?

You are sooo on point. I wonder why the op keeps on harping on moulding a man. I really wonder what some ladies take men for these days.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by FitnessDoctor: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:

No relationships is meant to be perfect, but everything is built on sustenance...

Love the post though....
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Kondomatic(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Yes I'm a gold digger grin And I'm in my house come and beat me tongue

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=55177645][/quote]
gringrin

Hey sweedy embarassed kiss
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by jeyselassie(m): 5:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Amara. Don't call a young girl "MA" again.
It reminds of campus fellowship in my undergraduate days. When u join them,the next thing is they start adding MAMA to ur name.
Ur blessed Mama Gladys
Ur lifted Mama Chizoba. Hated it then
youre a clown. some ladies actually get so glorius in the name that they forget they are spinsters.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Kondomatic(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
gringrin
Hey sweedy embarassed kiss
Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good morning and happy Sunday
Same to you smiley
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by olalat(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
supporting is part of moulding. Don't u think so?
If you have a business guru as a husband and he cheats on you while away on a business trip? If you find out,will u "support"him? NO. Am sure u will confront and scold him.
Thats the Moulding we are talking about.
stop quoting or responding to that lady's quote again. Every matured minds know the difference between both of you value wise. Reason why her types lament after each failed relationship.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Amarabae:
hmmm.
The current man in my life was into a strong addiction when we met.
It was frustrating him, I helped him to face it, I sought for help many places for him, manytimes it involves my financial contributions.
My sister, Today HE IS COMPLETELY FREE From the addiction.
Am not trying to boast nor bore u with story but to maintain the fact that a woman can play a crucial role in a man's life.

Didnt you feel at any point that you were too young to carry such a burden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.