Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Meeting The In-laws For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting The In-laws For The First Time (445 Views)

Yoruba Lady Shares Her Ordeal Meeting The Igbo Parents Of The Love Of Her Life. / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / How To Welcome Your In-laws For The First Time After Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meeting The In-laws For The First Time by Thestylishdocto(f): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hey Huns! it's another day for "I DOs" and lovely "aso-ebi"parades.Congratulations to all those tying the knot today, all those hoping to be next congratulations in advance. And how can I forget all the tailors who did not finish making our asoebi for today's wedding congratulations!
I have spent a better part of the day sleeping and guess what,it's more refreshing than a chilled bottle of water on a sunny day. I have overworked myself this week and I was seriously looking forward to this weekend. I missed you all(for real) please tell me you missed me too lol!!!!!!
OK so someone really really really close to me is asking for advice on a very pressing issue and I thought to do a post on it so that those with similar worries can benefit as well.

If you are full blooded Nigerian you will understand that meeting le boo 's parents is a very big step for any lady and making a great impression matters a lot especially when you are meeting them for the first time. let me share my tips here and if you have more tips please do share in the comment box so we can all be great together
1. Dress responsibly, most African parents are not about the western style of dressing, this means that those sexy crop top, torn super tight jeans and mini dresses should be packed away for when you are alone with le boo. That is not to say that........
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

Re: Meeting The In-laws For The First Time by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dead on arrival..

(1) (Reply)

. / She Said, I Need A Very Big Cucumber”–how He Met His Fiance At Mum’s Shop.pics / So She Snatched Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.